Kiss Me

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

_______ and Yesung were watching a musical, one of ________'s favorites. Yesung had a pillow in front of his face trying to control his laughter.

_______ was singing and dancing around. She really loved this musical and it was probably one of the reasons why she took acting. Yesung could only watch with amusement in his eyes.

"Whoah.. _______ calm down, now." Yesung chuckled

"Down by the sea, anything you say. Wouldn't that be smashing?" ______ sang

Yesung watched _______ with an amused face until he watched ______ trip on her two feet. _______ screamed and fell on top of Yesung.

_______ didn't open her eyes. "Is this how being dead feels like?"

Yesung laughed nervously. "Y-you're on top of me" he said

_______ blushed. "O-oh.." 

"Maybe you should.." Yesung said slowly raising his head.

"Maybe I should.." _______ said slowly lowering her head.

They were inches away from each other until ________'s phone started ringing loudly. She mentally cursed at whoever was calling her. She stood up from Yesung and walked to her bag and took her phone.

"Hello?" ______ answered the phone rather coldly

"_______" _______ said in the other line

 ', _______. What is wrong with you?"

"This better be ing important, ________" _______ whispered into her phone

"The chocolates for our friends? He-llo?" _______ said 

_______ looked back at Yesung, frowned, and looked back at her phone.

"I'm on my god damn way" _______ said and hung up

She started packing up. 

"Where are you going?" Yesung asked

"My friend called. I gotta go make the presents for my friends" _______ said "I am so sorry. We'll continue this on Wednesday, ok?" she opened the door.

"Wait, what about the-" 

But _______ had ran out of the house and closed the door behind her.

"Kiss" Yesung muttered and then groaned.