Sweet Revenge (part 2)

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Oh! My God- Girl's Day

*long chapter ahead :'D*

The following week, _________ started taking out different ways to take revenge on Heechul. Sure, that broke her heart but he had hurt Taemin and now it had turned so much more personal. ________ had noticed how agitated _________ was during class so she decided to talk to her.

"Unnie.. are you okay?" _________ asked as she saw her friend sketching furiously in her sketch pad.

"Perfect" ________ said as she ripped off the page and threw it on the floor.

"Don't do that!" Onew said and grabbed the piece of paper from the floor.

_________ hissed at him.

"Unnie you don't look so good. You got dark circles under your eyes. And your hair is a mess" ________ said

"Girl--" Key was about to join in his comment on how horrible he looked but __________ hissed at him and Key swore he could see her grow fangs and horns.

"Nevermind" Key said quickly and looked down at his book pretending to be interested in whatever it contained.

"What's wrong?" _________ asked after giving Key a look of 'Was that really necessary?'

_________ sighed. "I wasn't going to take revenge on Heechul but then he hurt Taemin. Now.. I'm just mad. And I need revenge" she said in a low tone of voice to not grab any attention since Heechul was just across the room.

"_________, you know revenge is the not the right way to solve things" __________ said "You just have to talk to Heechul about this and he'll probably.." her voice faded out as she saw _________ give her a 'seriously?' look. "Gosh! I sound like __________" she rolled her eyes "Tell me how I can help"

__________ smirked and showed her the plans.

"Oh.. fiesty" __________ smirked along with her friend.

---

The next day, the two girls told the rest of the girls about _________'s plans.

"It's brilliant!" __________ exclaimed

"How did I not think of this?" __________ asked

"This is going to be so goooood!~" ___________ said eagerly.

"Revenge is never the answer, __________--" __________ started

The girls all groaned at the same time. 

"Urgh! Fine! I'll join" _________ crossed her arms.

"Yaaaaaay!~" the girls cheered

"I'm not forcing any of you to do this, though. If you don't want to, you can back out." ________ said

"Are you kidding?" _________ said

"He hurt Taeminnie!" _________ pouted

"And your feelings" _________ said

"That is going down!" _________ said and pointed at the floor.

"This plan is the first one. I'm gonna need you on this one, __________"

________ gulped.

"Shouldn't we get a boy for this?" __________ asked

"Nah.. I would die if one of your boyfriends got hurt, girls. And Heechul can't hurt us.. I mean we're girls!~" __________ said

"What is it I have to do?" ________ asked, gaining a bit of courage.

"This is what you need to do" _________ said

--

__________ walked in sneakily to the gym's men's shower room. She had a bottle of hair dye labeled as shampoo. She was dressed up to look like a boy by __________. Boys would nod their head at her and say a few "'Sup?" 's at her but she'd just ignore them. She went straight to where the soccer team was. Heechul was there and they were having a small meeting before going in the showers. This gave _________ time to sneakily insert the shampoo bottle in his bag and take the one that was already inside. She started walking away slowly when she froze in place as she heard a familiar voice.

"Yo.. you new here?" Minho asked

_________ looked back. 

"N-No" she stuttered. 'It's not.. really a lie, right?'

"I've never seen you before. What team are you in?" Minho asked drying his hair with a towel, a towel covering his waist. She stared at his towel covered waist and gulped. She looked up at him again.

"I.." _________'s voice faded and she ran away for her life.

"...Weird dude" Minho shook his head.

--

"Unnie.. it's done" ________ said

"Good! Now all we have to do is wait.." _________ smirked

"Wait for what?" Taemin asked as he hugged her waist from behind.

"You just wait, darling" _________ smirked. 

A raging voice could be heard from across the hallway. 

"Who did this?!" Heechul screamed. He punched a locker which created a huge gap. "WHO. DID. THIS?!"

Everyone stopped and stared at Heechul's neon pink hair. It stood up in all the wrong places which made him look like a little devil with pink hair. People started pulling out their phones to take picutres. They were laughing non-stop.

"Yo!~" Minho yelled as she walked up to them. "You'll never guess what I-- Whoah" he stopped to look at Heechul and laugh.

Taemin chuckled. "I wonder who did that.."

________ and _________ looked at each other and smirked.

--

"This plan is yours, _________" _________ said and handed her the plans.

"Oh, that's nasty.." ________ made a disgusted face.

"So.. you don't want to do it?" _________ asked

"Hell to yeah, I do!" ________ said 

"That's what I thought" _________ laughed. "This is how you're gonna do it"

--

__________ had borrowed the doctor's stethoscope. She inserted it in her ears and placed the other end to Heechul's locker. She started moving it slowly, looking for the right combination. She finally got it and opened his locker. She inserted a mysterious looking bag into his locker.

"Yo! Watcha got there?" Jonghyun asked walking up to her. "I didn't know you changed lockers"

"I didn't.. I'm just dropping this off...." ________ said awkwardly.

Jonghyun sniffed the air. "Smells like food. Let me try!~" 

"No! Get away from it!" _________ said a little too loudly.

"Whoah.. Sorry. I just wanted to try" Jonghyun pouted.

"I'm sorry, honey but this is not for you" ________ inserted the bag in the locker and closed it. "Come on, let's get back to class" she kissed his cheek

This made Jonghyun cheer up a little bit and they both started walking hand in hand to class.

--

Some people would still stop and stare at Heechul's pink hair secretly but Heechul payed no attention to it anymore.

Heechul and his best friend, Donghae were walking down the locker rooms hallway. They stopped in front of Heechul's locker. He opened it and got out a white plastic bag. It was mysterious looking.  

"Dude.. what's that?" Donghae asked

"I have no idea. Probably a gift from my admirers" Heechul shrugged "Smells nice, though"

"Smells like food.. But are you sure you're going to eat that? It could be dangerous" Donghae said nervously

"Dude.. it's food!" Heechul said

They both started walking out of the locker area.

"I'm just saying dude.." Donghae's voice faded out as they walked away.

_________ looked up from her book and smirked.

--

"We have to sit in the cafeteria today" _________ pleaded

"But.. the stares" Yesung shuddered

"It's important, darling. Just for today" _________ said

"Fine with me" Jonghyun shrugged

"But why?" Onew asked

"You'll see" _________ smirked

They entered the cafeteria and sat near Heechul's table. Right away, the boys started chatting away about their morning but the girls just stole quick glances at Heechul's table.

"Girls..?" Jonghyun said

"You're terribly quiet today. ________ should be squealing over shoes. _________ and _________ should be talking about school subjects. _________ and _________ should be arguing by now. And _________, you should've been telling jokes by now." Key stated out

"Is there something--" Onew started

"SHHH!~" the girls shushed them and stared straight at Heechul's table.

"Dude.. you don't look so good" Donghae said patting Heechul's back.

Heechul's face had turned into a light shade of purple and his face had blown up.

"Do you wanna go to the doctor or..?" Siwon, another one of his friends, asked.

Heechul covered his mouth and ended up throwing up on his plate. Everyone turned quiet and looked at his table. Few of his fangirls gasped, other squealed, "Ewww~" while the table next to theirs, which was where our main characters were sitted at, were laughing their butts off.

"Dude.." Leeteuk, his other friend, said inspecting his food "..this has bull guts on it. Where'd you get it?" his voice echoed through the cafeteria and some people snorted and other just plainly laughed.

"He got it in his locker." Donghae shook his head 

"Who'd put bull guts on a pie?" Jonghyun asked as he laughed along with his friends.

_________ and _________ high fived under the table.

---

"What about this one?" ________ asked and pointed at some papers

"Oh, yeah that one's yours. You got a good eye for things." ________ said

________ tossed her hair back and smiled. 

"Well.. that sounds a little mean" _________ smiled "..Let's do it"

The girls giggled.

----

The bell signaling the end of the day ran and everyone walked out of their classrooms. The girls all met by the water fountain like they had planned during lunch. 

"Can we drink wa--" ________ started to question but _______ cut her off.

"No. There is no time for that. Let's go" she took ________'s arm and they all ran to the parking lot. 

They were there before anyone else, actually. They were all panting, some sweating (________) but they had made it.

"Why are we here before him? I mean that's just not fair" _________ crossed her arms and pouted

"Yeah! I just wanted to drink water" _________ pouted

"Where's his car?" _________ asked

"Over there" _________ pointed behind them.

They all turned around to look at what ________ had done.

"PFFFFF" _________ exploded in laughter right away.

__________ let out a snort, trying hard not to laugh but laughed anyway. _________ had tears streaming down her face from laughing too hard. __________ and __________ had fallen to the floor and were hitting the parking lot floor with their fist while laughing. _________ just smiled at her creation. They kept a fair distance away from it just in case Heechul decided to come running up to his car. 

Just then, more than half of the school came to the parking lot to look for their cars. Heechul had a crowd of fangirls beside him and his group of friends behind him. He had a big smirk on his face until he noticed the position his car was in. His eyes widened and he ran to his car flailing his arms around.

His entire car was covered in birds. __________ had spread seeds all over his car, inside and out, and had let the windows down. His car was a mixture of seeds, birds, and bird crap. Everyone stopped to gawk and laugh at his car. Some just wanted to stop and continue to laugh at Heechul's horrifying pink hair. Heechul yelled in anger as he tried to get the birds away. The girls were all laughing loudly. 

"This has to be the best one yet" Yesung laughed as he walked up to the girls

"I know!" _________ exclaimed

"Come on, baby girl. I'll give you a ride home" Yesung winked at her and she blushed.

They started walking away but they could still hear Yesung's voice when he asked, "I wonder who's doing all of these pranks, though"

_________ turned around and smiled at her friends and her friends winked back.

---

"Oh! Oh! Can I do this one?" ________ asked

________ laughed. "Sure, maknae. I don't understand why you like this one so much. It's so silly"

"That's probably why she likes it so much. Cause she's silly" _________ laughed

---

The Seniors were in Literature class, the hardest class with the hardest teacher, Mr. Baek. He was the strictest and the most sarcastic of all the teachers. They were all working quietly on the book they had to read for the month, Animal Farm. Even the laziest students would do every work in Mr. Baek's class. No exceptions. It was around 12:50 when _________ looked at her wrist watch and then looked at _________ and smirked.

"Is it time?" _________ mouthed at __________

_________ nodded. _________ smirked.

Suddenly, an alarm clock started going off across the room.

"What is the sound?" Mr. Baek asked

Heechul looked at his backpack in panic.

"Mr. Kim.. please hand in your phone" Mr. Baek said in an annoyed tone.

"I swear it's not my phone" Heechul said "My phone doesn't sound like that"

"Then what could it possibly be because certainly, the noise is coming from your backpack" Mr. Baek rolled his eyes

Heechul placed his backpack in his lap. "I'd love to know myself, too but my bag won't open"

Each minute, the sound got louder and louder and all the seniors were getting annoyed already.

"MR. KIM, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T--"

"I'M WORKING ON IT" Heechul yelled back. Suddenly, his backpack ripped open and at least 12 alarm clocks started running all over the place. It would've been okay if there were just normal alarm clocks, but they weren't. They were the annoying ones that run away from you which would make you stand up to shut them up. The senior students were now covering their ears with an annoyed look in their faces. They all glared at Heechul.

"KIM HEECHUL. TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. CLASS IS DISMISSED" Mr. Baek shouted

"BUT I--" 

"TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE" Mr. Baek flipped his papers to the ground and walked out of the classroom, stressed out.

Heechul grabbed his already broken backpack and walked out of the class.

The seniors threw their papers in the air and cheered. Some took care of shutting off the alarms. A couple of minutes later, ________ walked in the room. Onew stood up, thinking it was him she was looking for but she just ran past him and went to ________ and _________.

"How'd it go?" ________ asked

They both gave her two thumbs up and smiled.

"Great! Too bad I missed it" she pouted

"No hug for me?" Onew asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Awww" _________ pinched his cheeks. "Nop!~ Gotta go!" and she ran out of the classroom.

Onew pouted and sat in his desk with his arms crossed. _________ and _________ stood up and hugged Onew while having a fit of giggles.

---

"_________, I know you'll be perfect for this" _________ said

__________ took the papers and read it quickly. She made a "psh" sound and dropped the papers. "Perfect is an understatement" 

The girls all took turns to look at the last plan they had to make.

"This is.. Oh my God.." _________ said, taken away.

"You're right, ________ is perfect for the job" ________ said

"But what will you do, Unnie?" ________ asked

"I got something in mind, don't worry" ________ smiled at her donsaengs. 

"Oh, this will not turn out pretty" ________ said

---

It was lunch time and all of the seniors started emptying the classroom. _________ gave ________ a thumbs up before leaving with Key and Onew. That left _________ completely alone on the room. She turned off the lights and locked the door. She went to Heechul's backpack (A/N: I promise.. this is the last time we'll invade his personal space) and opened it with a single flick of her perfectly manicured nails on the lock. (Heechul had placed a lock on his backpack since he didn't want more pranks pulled on him.. That's cute) She took out his cellphone. She unlocked it easily and went straight to his message only to be caught back of the people he was texting. The titles were "GF 1" "GF 2" "GF 3" GF 4" "Girl 1" "Girl 7" Girl 5" 

_________ felt as if she could spit fire. 

"This mother ing manwhore" _________ muttered to herself "You are so paying for that"

She scrolled through his contact list and found a text he had sent to a girl. "Meet me at the park at 6. I got s apecial surprise for you ;)"

"Oh, you're gonna work that way?" _________ scoffed "Fine, fine. Fine mo' fo'.. FINE!" 

__________ forwarded that message to all the girls he's been hitting on. She inserted the cellphone into her pants pocket and with one last glare at his seat, she walked out of the classroom, whispering "Fine~"

---

_________ was sitting in a chair nearby. Heechul and his girlfriend (#3 from what she was guessing) where making out, holding each other close. _________ had been there for thirty minutes but it felt like hours. When were the other girls coming? She wanted to have some fun~! And as if her prayers were answered, she heard a girly voice shriek, "HEECHUL OPPA~!" 

She turned around to see a girl that was in _________'s and ________'s class. 

"Why is she calling you Oppa?" the girl she was making out with asked

"He's my Oppa" the girl yelled

"No, he's my Oppa" another girl said walking up to them

"..What?!" Heechul looked confused

The girls all started arguing as more and more girls came, screaming that Heechul was their Oppa. 

_________ rolled her eyes. 'These stupid peanut brains will never get to anything'

She went into the crowd and started fake arguing with the other girls. She then screamed at the top of her lungs, "HE'S A PLAYER~!"

All the girls turned quiet and looked at __________.

"GET HIM~!" __________ yelled as she pointed at Heechul. Heechul stared at _________ and muttered "You.." ________ smirked as he got attacked by at least 20 angry girls. _________ just stood there, laughing her off. When they finally realized that he wasn't worth their time, they all started to walk away until it was Heechul left on the floor and _________ walking up to him.

"Y-You were the ones pulling all of the pranks" Heechul said, holding his stomach

__________ smirked

"W-Why?" Heechul asked

She rolled her eyes. "I wasn't gonna do anything to ya.. Until you hurt my boyfriend"

"W-Wh-- That stupid Taemin is your boyfriend?" Heechul laughed and wiped blood away from his mouth. "You sure know how to pick 'em, eh ________?" 

_________ grabbed a hold of his collar and made his stand up. Heechul never knew she was this strong. They were face to face now.

"Listen, Heechul" she said his name as it is was venom on "you ever, and I repeated ever, hurt my friends or anyone I love again, I promise you.." she grabbed his collar higher and made him stand off the ground "you will regret it." she let go of him and he started coughing up air on the floor. She started walking away.

"You are crazy" Heechul said breathlessly

________ looked back and glared at him. "Nobody hurts my donsaeng" and with that, she left him lying there in pain. 

 

---

Nobody- Wonder Girls

 

________ arrived at  ________'s house. Her friends were all there watching a movie it. It was a Friday and it was Movie Night. She knocked on the door and _________ opened the door, a bowl of popcorn on her hands.

"You're just in time~! How'd it go?" she asked

_________ gave her a thumbs up and walked inside. They were all sitting down in _________'s basement which _________'s family had decorated to look like a video room.

(Imagine there's a TV in front of the couch)

"Unnie~!" ________ let go of Onew's grip and hugged _________. "How'd it go?"

"It was.. perfect~! Thank you girls so much" _________ looked around at her friends.

_________ and _________ gave her the thumbs up, focused on the previews.

"We saw that one" they both said together as they pointed at the screen. They had a little game since they both loved watching movies so much, where they'd count how many movies they had watched from the previews. They would usually be on a tie.

"Did he get crushed into pieces?" _________ asked

"You bet he did" _________ smirked

"Whoah, whoah, whoah~ Hold up. I'm tired of all of this conversations we don't understand" Jonghyun said

"We're your boyfriends. You should be able to trust us" Yesung frowned

"And we do" ________ pinched his cheeks but then turned her attention to the screen. "Yeah I saw that one"

________ groaned. "You're winning by two points"

"Girls, we're serious" Onew frowned

"What is it that you were doing all week?" Taemin asked

"Well, I guess we can tell them" ________ shrugged

"Yeah, we're done with everything" ________ shrugged

They all slowly started to explain what they had been doing all week and how and why they had done this.

"You did all of that.. because he hurt me?" Taemin asked

"Well.. duh~" ________ said

"You shouldn't have done so, Noona." Taemin said

"No, it's beautiful. ________ Noona! You're a genius" Minho said

"Hey! We helped, too!" ________ protested

"You could've been hurt~!" Onew yelped

"But I'm not" ________ smiled at him

"Okay, so point is that our girls are fine, Taemin is fine, and nothing can get in the way of our relationships anymore" Key said

"Pretty much" ________ shrugged

"One thing, though. I can't believe we never realized how perfect we are for each other, seriously" ________ said

"Thank you, maknae" ________ said

________ blushed. "Guys, seriously. You already payed me back. It's fine." she scratched the back of her head

"Don't forget Onew!" Taemin pointed out

"It's true. You put up with all of ________'s nagging" _________ giggled.

"Not really put up.. I just--" Onew started

"Can we get a group hug?" Key asked excitedly

"Noronoronoronoro--" Onew and _________ started to protest but they all hugged both of them. They were in the middle and they were squished together. Onew looked down at her lips and then at her eyes. _________ did the same. They both smiled and kissed. Their friends let go of them and stared at them.

"Urgh. Not in my basement guys" _________ said and leaned her head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Stop exchanging saliva in front of us." ________ made a face

That's just nasty" _________ said

Onew and _________ pulled away and laughed.

"MOVIE TIME~!" ________ yelled as she turned off the lights

 

Author's Note

Yeah.. final chapters comes in a short while. I promised myself I'd finish today.

Also, it's like.. wow! My characters are never in class XD That's just not normal. Okay so the final chapter will be up in a little while~