'Morning Sleepy Head

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

What's Happening-B1A4

[A/N: Ok, so since our characters have siblings I'm just gonna choose random k-pop idols as their siblings, ok?]

_______'s room

_______ was woken up by someone clearing their throat in her doorway. She sat up straight.

She was startled awake and she sat up, her eyes wide. She was disorientated looking around her room. Her eyes fell on her bedroom door. "Oh. Good morning, Umma"

"Park _________ would you like to explain this to me? And look at the mess in this room!" her mother asked

'The full name. This is bad' 

"What, Umma?" __________ asked

"A boy by the name of Onew is downstairs saying he is here to visit you..." her mother said "A boy"

__________ looked at her clock in her bedside table.

'9:14. Well, he's early'

"It's a friend from school, mom. Remember? I told you about him." _________ shrugged. "He's here to help with my idea that I told you about.. the one for the girls. Four other boys are coming later on, too. So, don't have a mental breakdown when they come. You'll emberass me"

"Just..just take a shower. I do not want you scaring this boy off. He might make a good boyfriend" her mother nagged "He already commented on my dress and is talking about sports with your father. _______, your father doesn't like anyone. This boy is perfect"

"Yeah yeah" _________ said as she entered the bathroom. It was not the first time her mother had started this conversation with her. 

"He even brought flowers for you. Fine boy, I tell you" her mother said and started walking away.

"Flowers, you say?" _________ asked poking her head out of her bathroom.

"Flowers" her mother nodded. "Orquids. I believe they are your favorite" 

"Just..put them in water. I'll be down..in...a second" _________ said. 'Flowers? What a nice gesture!'

--

"Hey Onew!" ____-____ said walking down the stairs.

"-_________! H-hey!" Onew said standing up. He walked to her and nearly made a vase fall.

_________ caught it. "So, you're still clumsy on weekends" she laughed. "Nice to know"

"Should we get started or wait for the others?" Onew asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm starving. Have you had any breakfast yet?" _______ asked

Onew shook his head.

"Perfect. Let's make pancakes" _______ said "Then, we start if the others are not here yet"

"Sounds great" Onew smiled

"Great" ________ smiled back.

---

They had spent the next thirty minutes attempting to make some pancakes. But of course, these two clutz could barely stay standing for more than five minutes.

Onew was flipping pancakes and one had landed right on ________'s face, who was mixing more batter. She threw the bowl in the air, which fell on Onew, and started running around yelling about how hot the pancake was. She let the pancake drop in the sink and she placed her head under the sink and rised off her pain. Onew, the bowl still on his face, fell to the floor. Every time he managed to get up, he'd fall back down by the mix. ________ walked over to him and took off the bowl. Onew, his face filled with pancake mix, looked up at _________, who's face was red and burned in some areas.

"I-I'm so sorry" ________ said, trying to hold back her laugh as she offered Onew a hand.

Onew took it and was about to stand up when he fell back down, causing ________ to fall on top of him. _________ burst into a fit of giggles as she layed in his chest for some minutes. She then stood up and helped him up. This time they succesfully made it up.

"Maybe you should let me cook" ________'s mother said as she walked inside the kitchen

Onew and ________ looked at each other and laughed.

---

_______'s room

"Get up! Get up!" a voice yelled

"ARGH!" _______ fell off her bed. "What was THAT for?! And who let you in?!" she climbed at her head

"Your mom, of course!" _______ said "Come on, now. We're going to run some errands with our mothers, then we're going to my house where my step father will give us a ride to _______-unnie's house-"

_______ groaned and put a pillow on top of her head. Sometimes she hated the fact that _______'s mom and her mom were practically best friends. But then again, if it weren't for _______'s mom she probably wouldn'thave known about the school... But still! This early?

"Then we'll do the book club meeting and then go to the movies! So, let's go, go, go!" ________ yelled snapping her out of her thoughts.

_______ groaned once again.

"GO!" _______ screamed and _______ fell off her bed with a loud scream.

--

_______'s room

"_______! Your friends are coming to your house and look at the mess you have in here!" ______'s mother yelled.

"Mom! If you haven't noticed I'm trying to-" 

Her mother spread out the curtains.

________ hissed. "THE SUNLIGHT! IT BURNS!" she put the covers on top of her head

"________ I said get up!" 

"No!"

"Get up!"

"No!"

"Dear, you're doing it wrong" _______'s grandmother suddenly walked in. "______,dear get up"

"No, grandma!"

"Ok, then" she took a bucket of ice cold water and threw it at _______. "Now, say you won't wake up one more time and you're going out that window" her grandma smiled warmly at her and walked away. Her mother smiled and walked behind her grandma.

_______ screamed and ran to her bathroom.

'Aish! I should've known better if it came from my grandma'

--

_______'s room

"_______, come on. Wake up" _______'s older sister, Bom[A/N: 2NE1] muttered

_______ mumbled a few curse words, not moving an inch.

"Come on, you got to get up and head to _______'s" her sister said

_______ groaned

"If you get up, I'll do that rice crispies cake you love so much" her sister smiled

"Yay! Cake" _______ said sleepily and sat up.

"Take a shower now" 

________ nodded and walked to her bathroom.

"I lied. I just had to wake you up cause mom forced me to take you. And I need to go some place. So..hurry up!" her sister yelled and walked out of the room.

________ groaned. "I don't know why I trust you"

 

--

________'s room

_______ had been prepared to go to her friend's house since 8:00 am. All she was waiting for was her mother to tell her it was time to go. She had packed everything that was essential to her living (book, laptop, cellphone, sweets) when her mother finally came into her room. 

"Are we finally leaving?" ______ asked

"Not actually. Ask Donghyun [A/N: Boyfriend] to take you."

"But he's stubborn as a donkey" ______ pouted

"I have to go to the grocery store and then the drug store. Your father is not feeling well! So, it's Donghyun to take you or you go no where!" her mother said and walked away

_______ groaned.

'This is going to be hard'

--

"Come on, Donghyun-oppa! Take me to __________'s!" _________ pleaded

"No" Donghyun said not getting up from his bed.

"Donghyun for the love of God!" __________ said

"Urgh" he sat up. "What do I get?"

"My allowance for this month" __________ said

"Hm.."

"And that huge lollipop you saw at the grocery store last week but Mom said that you couldn't take it cause it had too much sugar" __________ rolled her eyes

"Keep your allowance. I'll take you to _________'s and we buy the lollipop on the way there"

_________ rolled her eyes once again but smiled. "Deal"

Author's Note

Just wanted the other girls to be part of the story at least for a chapter. Feels like ______ is taking over :P Hope you liked it. That's the last update for tonight(My dad won't stop screaming "Go to sleep!") But tomorrow I'll try to update as much as possible. It's Friday, after all.

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS!