Let's All Get Ready~ (Part 2)

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Baby Goodnight- B1A4

They were driving back in Key's and Minho's cars. _____________, Taemin, and __________ went with Key while ____________, Jonghyun and ___________ went with Minho. It wasn't until they were driving past the girls' neighborhood, that ___________ realized something.

"Stop the car!" ____________ yelled, panicked.

Minho stepped on the brakes. Jonghyun and ___________ bumped with the front seats and groaned.

"What the ?!" Jonghyun exclaimed

"That's what happens when you don't wear your seatbelt when I tell you to" Minho said

"What is it, _________?" __________ asked, taking a hold of herself.

"We need actual formal wear to go to the restaurant. Gosh, why does ___________'s aunt have to be so fancy?!" ___________ said

"How are we gonna manage to get dressed?!" Jonghyun asked

"Well, we all live in this neighborhood. That's my house. ___________'s over there. ___________'s right next to it. __________'s is just around the corner. And ___________'s right across it. So, the girls don't have to worry" ____________ said

"That's a coincidence" ___________ said "Luckily, you remembered near our neighborhood." 

"Well, I'm happy about you girls" Jonghyun said in a calm voice. "But what the hell are we boys gonna do?!" Jonghyun yelled

"Breathe. That's what the boys are gonna do" __________ raised her eyebrow at him.

"My brother!" ___________ said "He's older but I think his clothes might fit you perfectly!" 

"___________ and Key look presentable. ___________ and Taemin are gonna need a shower. A very quick shower, though. Then, everyone else just needs to change" Minho said

"But I need a shower! I haven't taken a shower since this morning" _________ pouted

" to be you, then" Jonghyun said 

"Call __________ and tell her that the girls are going to her house but that she has to go to your house with the boys" ___________ told _________.

"Yeah... that made sense" ___________ said sarcastically and pulled out her phone

 

----

 

"Why are they stopping?" Taemin asked

They had been following Minho's car ever since they left the car. Key hit on the brakes which made Taemin and ____________ to bump with the front seats. ____________ started cursing right away. Taemin held his head as she sat back up.

"What was that for?" ____________ asked

"Well, they did it.. so.. it must be...zombies... or something" Key said awkwardly

__________ facepalmed.

"What are they doing?" ____________ asked looking closely at them.

"Maybe they forgot something so they're gonna look for it at ___________'s house?" ______________ said "Just stating the possibilities" she shrugged.

____________'s phone started ringing. She took it out of her purse. "____________" she said before answering "What do you want?"

"Um.." ___________ said "What was it again?" she asked _____________, looking away from her phone.

"Tell her to go--" ____________ started

"Tell her to go.." ___________ told ___________.

"--to your house with the boys and that--"

"... to your house with the boys and that.."

"--we'll go to her house to look for dresses."

"...we'll go to her house to look for dresses"

"___________ you are making no sense" ____________ whined into the phone.

"Give me that" ___________'s voice was heard in the background. "Hey, ___________. Listen, to go to the restaurant, we need formal clothes. You are looking okay, so that's why you need to help the boys find something nice to wear at ____________'s house while we, girls, go to your house and go through your closet." ___________ explained.

"Oh.. well... .. Do you think we got time?" ____________ asked

"If we're quick, yes" ____________ said 

"Then let's go, go, go!" ____________ yelled and hung up.

"What was that all about?" Key asked "Are there really zombies?"

__________ facepalmed once again.

"Where the hell are they going now?" ____________ asked as she saw her friends going out of Minho's car.

"Key! Taemin! With me! I'll explain on the way! ___________! Go with the other girls! Come on!" ___________ said and got out the car.

"Oh, God. She got into leader mode again" ___________ rolled her eyes and walked out of the car.

Key and Taemin looked at each other nervously. "Leader mode?"

 

----

 

It had only been 10 minutes but the girls had already processed very much. ____________ had already taken a shower and managed to get some bits of paint off her hair. While she was taking a shower, ___________ and ____________ had gone through ___________'s closet as quickly as possible. They had chosen an outfit for themselves. ___________ and _____________ were already changed when ____________ walked out of the bathroom.

(____________)

 

(____________)

 

"Hey! You guys look amazing!" ____________ said

"Thanks Unnie." __________ smiled

"Why is ___________ in a skirt, though?" ___________ asked

"She didn't wanna wear a dress, but the only second option was a skirt so.." ___________ said

"I refuse to wear a dress!" ____________ yelled and pumped her fist in the air.

_____________ laughed. "Where's my outfit?"

"Over here" ____________ said and handed it to her.

"...You are ing with me" ____________ said

"Nop. Go ahead and change. There is no time to complain. Off you go" ____________ said

___________ walked in the bathroom, cursing under her breathe.

-----

The girls had processed pretty quickly. But __________ and the boys? Not so much. Taemin spent hours taking a shower, Minho didn't like anything that Key would pick out, and Jonghyun the tv and forgot about everything. Why had this happened, you might ask?

___________ had left the room to take Taemin's clothes to the washing machine. She had left Key in charge of the boys. Problem was that nobody really took Key seriously.

"Taemin could you get out of the ing shower already?!" Key would yell, irritated

"Five more minutes, momma" Taemin would reply.

"I don't want these clothes, Key" Minho would say and throw the outfit across the room

"This is not your house! Have manners for the love of God!" Key would yell at him "Jonghyun! Put your feet down!"

"Calm down, drama queen" Jonghyun replied without looking away from the tv.

"I will punch you in the throat--" Key yelled

"What is all of this?!" __________ yelled as she walked in.

"None of them wanna hear me" Key whined

__________ rolled her eyes and walked over to the bathroom door.

"Lee Taemin, I want you out and ready in less than 2 minutes or I promise I break this door down" ____________ yelled

Almost instantly, the shower stopped running and ___________ smirked as she heard the sound of someone opening some curtains.

"Choi Minho, I want you to wear this and stop complaining" ___________ handed him a random outfit. Minho nodded and walked in the walk-in-closet.

Jonghyun was still watching tv. Key pouted at ___________ and gave her a 'what-are-we-gonna-do-with-this-one?' look. ___________ winked at Key and stood behind the couch. Key didn't blink when she saw ___________ flip the couch over. Jonghyun fell off and the couch fell on top of him. Key gapped at this.

"GET UP!" ___________ yelled

Jonghyun stood up slowly while groaning.

"...And that's how it's done" __________ snapped her fingers and sat in Donghyun's bed. "This damn heels" she muttered

"My girlfriend is amazing" Key whispered to himself

 

----

 

"I look like a ing cherry blossom" ____________ said

"You look cute and adorable" ____________ smiled and pinched her cheeks.

__________ slapped her hand away. "Please. I didn't go through hell and back for people to call me adorable nor cute" 

(__________)

 

"The boys and _________ are ready" __________ said walking in the room. She handed _________ her now cleaned and dry clothes.

"Excellent! Gotta go before _________ gets there before us!" _________ said

"This is so exciting! I love Valentine's Day!" __________ squealed

"You used to hate it.." __________ said

"Exactly! Used to!" ___________ said

 

Author's Note

...No comments.. excpept..

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~