Frustrated

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

The Pretty Reckless- Make Me Wanna Die

"If I put something somewhere it's because I want people to leave it there. Now I can't find it. What is this? Where is it!?" 

It had been 2 hours since ___________ had come back from school and she had turned her room into an absolute mess. She was freaking out. She was searching for her favorite earrings. She wanted to wear them to go to _________'s aunt's restaurant by the beach but she couldn't find them anywhere. Her day was already horrible and this just made things worse. Her room was an absolute mess. She had flipped her bed sheets, turned a sofa upside down, and basically brought down her closet. Before, her room was some sort of organized mess. Now it was just a terrible mess.

___________ was cursing under her breathe when Bom walked in the room she shared with her sister still in pajamas, yogurt in hand.

"___________! OUR ROOM! IT'S A MESS!" Bom shrieked.

____________ slowly looked up at her sister. "Dude, I know you're at your vacations from work right now..but really? Would it kill you to take a shower?"

"JUST TELL ME WHY OUR ROOM IS A MESS!" Bom screamed

"Calm down" ____________ let out a sigh. "I'm looking for my earrings"

"Aigoo! The ones that are heart shaped with a lot of silver diamonds on it?" Bom asked completely forgetting about the mess in her room.

"Basically.." _____________ stood up and stretched.

"I saw them by the sink" Bom dropped her yogurt on top of a stack of books before going in the bathroom. She walked back out a few seconds later with her arms stretched out, holding her sister's earrings. She took her yogurt and started eating it as soon as ____________ took the earrings from her hand.

"So, tell me what's up" Bom said sitting up top of a pile of clothes. "I know you're not just stressed over the earrings. So spill the beans"

____________ grabbed a pillow and put it on top of her head before screaming. She took the pillow away from her face and started, "There's this boy-"

"Oh it's always a boy" Bom smirked and started scooping a spoonful of yogurt. She ate it and looked up at the ceiling the smirk never disappearing. She had a 'this-is-gonna-be-good' tone in her voice. 

"Anyways," ___________ rolled her eyes "His name is Yesung and he's in my drama class. We were paired up for rehearsals of Romeo and Juliet. We practiced at his house and we ended up watching Sweeney Todd. Oh, Bom! You know how much I love that movie! We know all the songs" 

"Seems legit" Bom nodded. "Continue"

"So, me being the stupid idiot I am--"

"I agree" Bom nodded and continued to eat her yogurt.

___________ glared at her sister. "--I started dancing around and tripped and fell on top of him! We almost kissed but ___________ called. Which reminds me how much I hate her right now..but that's not the point. The point is that now it's awkward between us. And I'm always avoiding him now!" __________ pouted. "I was just starting to like him" 

"Well, my dear sister" Bom swallowed the last melted piece of yogurt there was left in her cup and her lips. "Does he persist to talk about this topic?"

"He has tried to talk about it a couple of times" _________ nodded.

"He likes you!" Bom threw her already empty cup at __________. "PABO!"

"No need for violence!" __________ said as she dodged the cup. "Why would you say that?"

"He's persisting the topic because he doesn't want it to be awkward between you. He wants to be able to continue to talk to you. He wanted to take things slow. WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO TRIP?!" Bom hit her in the head a couple of times. "YOU. DAMN. IDIOT!"

___________ screamed. "FINE! GOSH!"

"You should ask him out on a date. I mean I know it's supposed to be him--"

"And that's another thing!" ___________ sighed in frustratin. "My friends all have dates for Valentine's Day and I'm stuck alone with the stupid invitation to ___________'s aunt's restaurant by the beach! The girls are probably not even going!" _________ whined.

"Calm down. What about..if I lend you my black dress that you love so much?" Bom smirked.

"But that's your favorite dress" __________ gasped.

"No, donsaeng. It's your favorite dress. Now wear it, and rock it" Bom smiled "They totally match your earrings"

"Yay!" ___________ said ready to open the closet.

"But-" Bom raised her hand in front of her face.

"What?" __________ asked

"One condition....."

"...."

"YOU HAVE TO TALK TO YESUNG TOMORROW! HA!" Bom yelled before running out of the room and slamming the door behind her.

__________ groaned. "THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!"