The End~!

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Be My Baby- Wonder Girls

 

_________ blew her bangs off her face in frustration. She had asked her parents if she could invite her friends over to their cabin log in front of the lake for the summer. Her parents had agreed and she was happy but she should've known better. 

Her parents had invited all of her friends' parents over to stay since the cabin was big enough. ________ was expecting a relaxing and fun summer with her friends and it seemed that she was the only one frustrated over her parents being here.

The sun was setting and she was sitting in the counter, watching the moms cook. Well, some of the moms were cooking (Onew's, Minho's, ________'s, _________'s, and __________'s) others were preparing the table (Jonghyun's and _________'s who were having a blast getting to know each other) but others were just making jokes and stories with the one and only Key Almighty. This annoyed ________ to wits ends since their laughters were so loud. Besides, it was her  that he had to spend time with! 

"So, then I told her--" Key was saying

"Ladies, would you mind helping?" _________'s mother asked, annoyed

"Right after this round of wine, honey" Yesung's mother said and they all laughed.

"So, I told her 'You are never getting a man with those shoes you got in the black market'" Key laughed along with the other moms.

_________'s mother looked down at the spatula she was holding. "Can I kill them with this?" she asked

"Darling, be patient" Onew's mother said and then turned to ________. "Could you please call everyone in? Dinner's about to be served"

"Sure" _________ sighed and stood up. She grabbed Key's wrist and pulled him out of the circle of moms. "Fashionista you're coming with me"

"Missed me, much?" Key whispered in her ear

"N-No~! Why are you giving yourself such importance?" _________ asked

"Because I am of much importance.. to you" Key smirked and whispered the last part in her ear.

"Pabo-yah~!" _________ yelled and pushed his face away playfully. "We have to call everyone for dinner. Come with me, neh?"

"Whatever you say, beautiful~" Key winked at her and started walking away.

________ just stood there, frozen in place.

"Aren't you coming, beautiful?" Key asked

"D-Don't call me that!" ________ yelled at him as she ran after him

---

________ and Key walked out to the front and walked over to the lake. There were all the siblings. Sunny and CJ were throwing rocks at the lake. CJ was trying to teach her how to throw rocks further. Bom, Suzy, Donghyun and Yuri were chilling in some chairs, talking about the annoying subjects they had to go through in college. Baro and Song Dam were engrossed in their conversation and were walking down the lake, hand in hand.

"Yo guys! The dinner is gonna be served in a few minutes. Be in the dining room by then" _________ yelled at them

Some of them gave her the thumbs up or yelled, "Kay~!" before returning to their previous conversations.

---

(imagine there are drapes covering the windows)

Key and _______ went back inside. They walked in the video room where Taemin and ________ were having a movie marathon since they hated everything that consisted of going outside. They were here for three days and they had spent it locking themselves inside the video room having romantic movie marathons, scary movie marathons, and so on. Taemin and _________ instantly hissed when Key and _________ opened the door since sunlight came in the room. They were sitting in a couch facing the TV with a blanket on top of them. They looked like had been cuddling.

"Yo~! Sassy vampires? It's time for dinner" _________ said

They hissed at her once again."

"Just come on already. Then you can come back to being socially awkward s" Key said

Taemin and _________ got up slowly as they whined.

"They apparently lost the ability to speak" Key rolled his eyes before they walked out.

---

Key and _________ got into the room where they were all staying at. Their room was actually the basement so they had to go down some stairs to get there. Jonghyun and ________ were in their bed, off to the corner of the room. They were listening to music together from Jonghyun's ipod. Onew and _________ were dancing around to the songs playing on the radio in another corner. In total, there were three beds in the room, one couch, and a couch that could turn into a bed. Key and ________, Taemin and _________, and Yesung and _________ called dibs on the beds as soon as they got there. Minho, ________, Jonghyun and _________ decided to share the couch that could be made into a bed since it was large enough for the four of them. Onew and _________, who had arrived a little late, ended up with the couch. They had to stay close together to be able to fit on the small couch, but neither of them complained of this. 

"Guys~! Time to eat" _________ announced

"Yay~!" ________ cheered in a soft voice. She took Jonghyun's hands and spun him around before leaving the room. Jonghyun chuckled at this and followed her out of the room.

"Please, be my baby~!" ________ sang while dancing around with Onew in some weird 80s style way.

"....Guys!" Key yelled at both of them

They continued to dance in weird motions and just plainly ignored the two fashionistas.

"THERE WILL BE CHICKEN~!" _________ yelled at the top of her lungs

_________ jumped on Onew's back.

"Let's go~!" ________ yelled as she pointed at the door

Onew blew his bangs out of his face before chuckling and walking out of the room, his girlfriend on his back.

"Aish~! Those freaks!" _________ shook her head

---

_________ and Key hurried out to the backyard hand in hand. There was a jacuzzi there and all the fathers were sitting in it, beers in hand. They were all talking about some game that they had seen the last night.

"Hey~!" _________ yelled at the talking fathers.

The fathers all turned to look at her.

"Time for dinner~" Key said

"Well, what are you waiting for? Bring the food here~!" __________'s dad said and all the fathers laughed.

"Uncles~!... DAD~! Seriously!" _________ yelled

They all ignored her and continued to talk to each other.

".... They'll be bacon" ________ said

This statement seemed to gain every father's attention. They all began to get out.

"You're not eating my bacon this time, Lee" Minho's father said jokingly

"We'll see about that, Choi" Taemin's father replied

---

Behind the jacuzzi/pool area, there was a small basketball court. There, Minho and __________ were having a competitive basketball game. Turns out that _________ didn't really know how to play basketball before the game started but right now, __________ was winning by 12 points.

"You liar~! You told me you didn't know how to play!" Minho crossed his arms and glared at her.

"I am not" __________ scoffed "I guess it came naturally..?" she giggled

"Come here you little.." Minho started chasing her around the baskbetball court while _________ shrieked and giggled like a cute 5-year-old.

Key and __________ just stood there, with their arms crossed and left eyebrows raised.

Minho grabbed her by her waist, slightly sweeping her off her feet. _________ shrieked but then burst out in laughter. Minho kissed her cheek before turning her around and kissing her passionately. 

Key cleared his throat and the couple turned their attention to the two divas.

"Why would you interrupt our moment?" Minho asked

"It's dinner time. Stop your competitiveness and your romanticism and get your asses to the dining room" __________ said

Minho and ________ groaned.

"But I'm so tired.." ________ pouted

"Oh, really now?" Minho asked and _________ nodded sadly. "Well, then come on princess~!" Minho said and carried her bridal style.

"You really don't have to do that" _________ blushed.

"But I do and I will" Minho said and they started walking away.

_________ rolled her eyes and made a gagging sound.

"Aww stop being so mean. You know you'd love it if I did that to you" Key said

"Well, actually--" _________ started but Key interruped her by picking her up bridal style and leading her deeper into the backyard where Yesung and _________ were sitting under a tree. Key let _________ down and she scoffed, fixing her shirt. 

"G-Guys~! Dinner time" ________ said, letting her hair fall down on her face trying to hide her red face.

"We dont' want dinner" _________ said

"Well, actually I--" Yesung started

"I don't care if you don't want dinner" ________ said "Our mothers worked their asses off for that dinner, you are shoving it down your throat if that's what you need to do! I am honestly tired of all you putting 'buts' in this. No. Just go when I tell you to" 

"Honey, maybe you should--" Key started

"FINE!" ________ yelled at her best friend.

"Women.." Yesung chuckled

"Tell me about it" Key replied with a chuckle

Both girls hissed at their boyfriends. _________ stormed away from him and Key followed her while laughing.

---

Everybody was in the dining room area. The adults ocuppied the entire dining table so the siblings decided to just walk out to what they were doing by the lake to watch the last bit of the sun set. The group decided to go to pool area. Onew and ________ were by the pool with their legs in it, while eating their chicken.

"Oppa, I love you~" _________ whispered as she put her plate aside and layed her head on his shoulder.

Onew sat there, speechless. She had never told him those three words before. Maybe teasingly but never so formally.

"More than cats?" Onew asked teasingly

_________ nodded sleepily.

"I love you, too" Onew kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes in content.

_________ and Taemin were off to the hammock, rocking back and forth. ________ had fallen asleep on his chest so he just stared at her sleeping face while her hair lovingly.

"Saranghaeyo, Noona~" Taemin whispered in her ear before falling asleep along with her.

Minho and ________ layed in the grass deep in the backyard, counting the stars and pointing out planets.

"And that's Venus~!" _________ said pointing at the brightest spot in the sky

"I've never seen it before" Minho said

"Well, it only shows itself on specific days. But it's always there, watching us." ________ said

"Just like I'll be always be there for you.. watching over you" Minho said

________ layed her head on his chest. "You're my Venus" she said softly and then giggled as she realized how cheesy that sounded.

"Too cheesy?" Minho asked as he laughed as well. _________ nodded. "Saranghaeyo~" Minho whispered

________ stopped giggling and looked up at him. She kissed his cheek and smiled. "Sarnaghaeyo, Minho~!"

Jonghyun and __________ were in a bench away from everyone else. ________'s head was on Jonghyun's lap. Jonghyun was singing softly to her. She felt herself slowly fading away with the sound of his voice. When he sang it was as if the entire world stopped and for just a second, it was just the two of them. She was getting sleepy but she had to say something before falling asleep.

"Jonghyun.. I love you" ________ whispered before closing her eyes and falling asleep lazily.

Jonghyun placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled, a tear slipping from his eyes. "I love you, ________" he whispered before he continued to sing for her.

Yesung, ________, Key and _________ were sitting in the couches beside the pool. They were chatting away about random subjects. Key and _________ were talking about college. Yesung was just staring at ________ play the guitar softly. He would sometimes hum little lullabies along with the sound of the guitar.

"You know what? As much as I Hate Valentine's Day, this year it was pretty descent" ________ said

"Descent? Only descent? Do you know how hard we worked?" Key asked, ready to rant.

"Calm down. All I'm saying is that you guys made me actually love this holiday this year" ________ said

"So, you're gonna be all fluffy and romantic from now on on Valentine's Day?" Yesung cheered up

"Heck no~! I still Hate Valentine's Day~!" _________ said

The group laughed as they rolled their eyes knowing their ________ would never change. They looked over at Onew and __________ snoring softly, _______'s head on Onew's shoulder and Onew's head on her head. Then they looked over at Jonghyun singing for __________ while she sleeped peacefully. Then at Minho and ________ laughing their heads off while pointing at the sky. Then at Taemin and _________ sleeping like two angels. And finally they looked at each other. Yesung and ________ making perfect melodies together and Key and _________, the Umma and Appa also known as the nagging queens of the group. They would never change either. Each of them had already realized that their group of friends were nowhere near normal but it was just perfect that way.

Author's Note

*Please forgive the following weirdness.. It's 2AM(hehe..he) and I get a little bit too excited*

So, that concludes with I Hate Valentine's Day. I'm crying and it's 2 AM and I can't sob uncontrollably cause I'm sleeping wtih mom tonight and she has a fever. So, I'll make this quick before I drown my laptop with my tears. If you read this entire thing, it'd be awesome btw ;)

I wanna thank all of you for reading. You're awesome. I wanna love all of you down. I was told to make a sequel. Unfortunately, my stupid peanut brain doens't function that way. But my stupid peanut brain can still make something awesome~! SO.. *drum roll* PRESENTING TO YOU.. OTHER AWESOME FANFICS YOU CAN READ FROM ME OR MY AMAZING FRIENDS~!

Same six girls. Same biases. What happens when these crazy girls go to a summer camp for k-pop groups only in Japan? LOVE WITH SHINEE AND YESUNG, OF COURSE ;D Brought to you by my lovely co-author Li-chan31 :3 (I am the co-author of this)

Same six girls. Same biases. What happens when SHINee and Yesung have been very bad boys and are sent out of their houses during the summer to learn values from six very different and crazy girls? Brought to you by violetmoons (...ME!) this is a brand new story. Just starting it :3 

They're cooler than what I just described. Seriously. I at describing things. 

Give these stories love like you gave mine <3 I love all of you, seriously. I'd be in the darkest, worst places and your comments or wall posts would brighten up my day~! FIGHTING DONSAENGS/ UNNIES~! SARANGHAEYO~!