The Best Date Ever!

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Wonderful Tonight- B1A4

_________ walked out of Mrs. Lee's classroom. __________ had been having trouble with Algebra. She walked out with a big frown on her face. She looked at her test and saw a big red D imprinted on the top of the page. The school was deserted since it had been around an hour since the bell had rang. She walked to the locker room area and started to open her locker.
 
"Stupid algebra.." ____________ muttered
 
"Hello!" Onew said sneaking up from behind her.
 
________ jumped, completely startled.
 
"Onew! You scared me!" __________ said putting her hand over her chest and taking deep breathes.
 
"S-sorry....What's that?" Onew said starting to reach for her Algebra Test.
 
"Nothing" ____________ said and hid it in her book bag.
 
"Let me see it!" Onew said teasingly and took her book bag.
 
"No! Onew!" ___________ said and tackled him. She stood up holding her bag up triumphantly.
 
Onew suddenly stood up and took her bookbag. He opened it and looked at the paper.
 
____________ was looking down, a frown pretty visible on her face. Onew had never seen ___________ frown. Onew was one of the smartest ones in his class. Specially Algebra. He was in Honor Roll, and was already accepted into over 10 colleges. He didn't know what to say. 
 
"You don't have to say anything at all" _________ muttered as if she could read his thoughts. "All of my friends are smarter than me. I'm already used to it" she shrugged
 
"This is not so bad.." Onew said handing her the paper.
 
___________ crumpled it and threw it in her locker.
 
"Sure it isn't" ___________ said sarcastically and rolled her eyes
 
"It's really easy, actually-"
 
"No, Onew, it isn't" ___________ said slamming her locker shut. "Everyone thinks it's easy but it's not. At least not for me. I'm trying really hard to please everyone around me and I just.." ___________ hadn't realized she was crying until she felt Onew pulling her into a hug and she burst out into sobs. 
 
"It's okay.." Onew whispered "You know what? Tutoring with me is pretty fun. At the end of every hour, we have snacks" 
 
____________ laughed in between tears.
 
"You tutor people?" ____________ asked
 
"I can start" Onew said
 
_________ looked up at him.
 
"So, would you like tutoring with me?" Onew asked
 
"I wouldn't have it any other way..." __________ whispered
 
"Great" Onew whispered as well.
 
"O-Onew..why are you still here?" _________ asked trying to stop two things: her sobs and this conversation.
 
"I was waiting for you" Onew pulled away from the hug and stared at her in the eyes.
 
"O-Onew..." ___________ said looking down.
 
Onew forced her to look at him in his eyes.
 
"I have a surprise for you" Onew smiled
 
"Yay.." ___________ whispered, drying her tears.
 
---
 
Onew and __________ ran to the parking lot while holding hands.
 
"Why did we run all the way here?" ___________ asked while catching her breathe.
 
"We're going to be late" Onew said opening the door for her.
 
__________ entered and smiled at him. Onew closed the door and ran to the other side. He sat on the driver's seat and started the engine.
 
"Where are we going?" ____________ asked
 
"Do you want me to spoil the surprise?" Onew gasped dramatically. "Lee Jinki does not spoil suprises!" 
 
__________ giggled.
 
Onew looked around his car and he finally found a hankerchief in the backseat. He tied it around ___________'s eyes.
 
"Oppa! I can't see anything!" ___________ pouted. Her head turned around trying to get a view of anything.
 
"That's the point" Onew smirked as he started to drive to their destination.
 
----
 
"Are we there yet?"
 
"No"
 
"Are we there yet?" 
 
"No!" 
 
"Are we-"
 
"__________!" Onew spat
 
___________ sighed. "Fine.." she looked out the window. Not that she could see anything anyways.
 
Onew sighed in relief. __________ smirked.
 
"Are we-"
 
"YES!" Onew yelled, laughing "Yes, we are here already"
 
Instead of being slightly offended, or for instance, shutting up, ___________ squealed like a 5-year-old.
 
"I can finally see! Woo-hoo! Take these off!" ___+_______ she clapped her hands while jumping excitedly in her seat.
 
Onew groaned as she took the blind fold from around her eyes. _____________ looked rubbed her eyes. When she opened them, she looked around. They were at some sort of parking lot.
 
"Where are we?" ____________ asked
 
"Look to your right" Onew said 
 
___________ did as told and squealed when she noticed where they were. The Town Fair! It only came once a year. From December to February. It was about to be taken down and her parents never had the time to take her. She looked at Onew excitedly. Onew nodded at her reasurringly and __________ walked out of the car and jumped up and down.
 
"It is the town fair! It is the town fair! I'm not imagining things! Aigoo! It is the town fair!~" 
 
"Calm down, now" Onew said, chuckling, while walking out of the car.
 
"What are you waiting for? Let's go! Go! Go!" ___________ yelled, taking Onew's hand after he had locked the car doors and running to the entrance.
 
---
 
"Two tickets, please" Onew smiled at the booth lady.
 
"Oh! Right!" _________ started looking through her pockets. "I must have some money here.."
 
Onew handed the money to the booth lady. "No need. I'm already paying" 
 
"No! I must have some money somewhere!" _________ said looking through her bag. 
 
The booth lady handed the change to Onew.
 
"A-HA!" ________ said holding up her money.
 
"Kamsamnida" Onew bowed slightly at the booth lady and walked away, holding __________'s wrist.
 
"No fair! I wanted to pay for my own ticket!" a pouting __________ said.
 
"Well, I did. So deal with it" Onew said
 
___________ crossed her arms and puffed up her cheeks.
 
Onew sighed. "If you pay for the food, will you be satisfied?"
 
___________ nodded and smiled.
 
"Come on, then" Onew chuckled and they walked in the fair.
 
---
 
___________ took hold of Onew's hand.
 
"Where should we go first?" Onew asked
 
"....Bumper Cars!" __________ pointed at the selected location.
 
"Let's go, then" Onew said and they ran to make the line.
 
As they waited for their turn, they started goofing around until they heard a shriek from behind them.
 
"Onew-oppa! Hi!"
 
They both turned around. 
 
"Oh! Hi, Hara!" Onew waved at her with his dorky smile.
 
"Hi Hara!" ___________ waved shyly at her.
 
"Hi..frehsman.." Hara said looking at her up and down.
 
"Erm..Sophomore" __________ corrected her.
 
"Whatever" Hara rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here, Oppa?" 
 
__________ frowned and looked away. 
 
'Thought she was over that already..'
 
Hara was a senior. She wasn't exactly mean, but it was a well-known fact that she hated _________. _________ had accidentally spoiled her new dress on her first day as a Frehsman. __________ was then bullied by half of the school for weeks on her Freshman year. If it weren't for her Unnies, they wouldn't have stopped. Yes, people would talk about her behind her back but nobody really wanted to mess with __________(the sporty chick), ________(the mean senior), _________(the queenka), nor ___________(the..well..badass). 
 
But the bullying had stopped. Not from Hara, though. 
 
"I took __________ out on a date since it's Valentine's Day!" Onew smiled brightly at Hara.
 
"D-date?" __________ choked. 
 
"Date?!" Hara shrieked
 
"Date" Onew nodded.
 
"I've never been on a date!" __________ said excitedly "What are we supposed to do?"
 
"Shh..I'll tell you later" Onew said and then turned his attention back to Hara. "What brings you here today?"
 
"My friend has this date so she dragged me with her" Hara rolled her eyes 
 
"It's our turn, Oppa!" _________ poked Onew.
 
"Well, I'll guess we'll be seeing you around, Hara!" Onew smiled at Hara. 
 
"Oh! I'll go with on the game!" Hara smiled brightly at Onew.
 
"Sure! Come on!" Onew smiled back but then turned his attention at __________.
 
They all entered the game and sat in different cars. ___________ smirked at Onew. 
 
"You're going down!" ___________ yelled over at him
 
"Oh yeah? Well-" Onew started
 
"Onew oppa!" Hara waved at him cutely. "Hi!" 
 
Onew waved back.
 
__________'s smirk faded. She instantly felt something boiling up in her and she growled in a low tone. 
 
'He was paying attention to me. Why does he pay attention to her every time she makes googly eyes and smiley faces?'
 
___________ breathed in and counted to 10 in her head before relaxing. Onew looked back at the stressed girl. He looked worriedly at her and ___________ shot him a reassuring smile. She was about to yell something about him when the horn indicating the game starting, blew.
 
____________ drove over to Onew and crashed into him. They both laughed and then smirked at each other.
 
"You will pay for that!" Onew said
 
"Oh, will I?" ___________ giggled.
 
___________ drove away from Onew. She hit other people but she focused on Onew the most. Onew and Hara were bumping into each other non-stop so ___________ never had the opportunity to bump into Onew a lot of times. ___________ shrugged it off and just bumped other people. They could always go back to the game when Hara was gone. At least, that's what she hoped. 
 
The game was finally over and ___________ walked out of her car. She walked over towards Onew and smiled completely forgetting about Hara.
 
"Hey can we-" 
 
"Onew-Oppa!" Hara called
 
__________ groaned and rolled her eyes.
 
"I'll be back in just a second" Onew winked at her and then ran over towards Hara. He helped her out of her car.
 
'She is so capable of doing that herself. Isn't she? I'm pretty sure she is. She has two arms, two legs, and she's definitely not blind. Why can pretty girls get all they want with their stupid high shrieked voices and their hair flipping and-and-and batting their eyelashes! That stupid-'
 
"___________? ___________!" a voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
 
"Oh? Oh! Yeah?" ____________ looked at Onew.
 
"I said, we should go to the rollercoaster now!" Onew smiled taking her hand into his.
 
"R-Rollercoaster?" ___________ stuttered looked down at their hands. 
 
'What is this feeling in my stomach?'
 
"Yeah. Is there a problem?" Onew asked
 
"No...Is Hara going, too?" ___________ asked
 
"No. She had to leave now.." Onew said "Which leaves you and me now!"
 
"Finally!" __________ said throwing her hands in the air.
 
"Why are you so happy that she's gone?" Onew asked "She was- Oh! Let me guess...you were jealous!" Onew smirked 
 
"Me? Jealous?" __________ tilted her head in confusion. "I doubt so..."
 
"You were jelly" Onew said in a baby voice and pinched her cheeks.
 
_____)_____ laghed and playfully shoved him away before saying, "It's silly, you're not even my boyfriend! You pabo! Let's just keep walking" __________ started to walk away.
 
Onew sighed softly before following her.
 
'Jealous? Of him and Hara? I don't think so... but maybe that would explain why my stomach has flipped upside down when I'm around him lately..and why my hands get all sweaty when I talk to him.. and I can't stop thinking about him..but could it be possible for me to fall for Onew-Oppa? What are my feelings even doing? I've never fallen in love. What is all of this?! This was the best date ever! Why did my feelings have to ruin everything?'