Let's All Get Ready~ (Part 1)

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

Neverland- FT Island

"___________... ____________" Bom whispered softly.

___________ tossed and turned in her bed. She groaned. "Five more minutes.." she mumbled

"__________ get out of that bed! Now!" Bom yelled

"Bom, shut up" ____________ groaned.

"___________ texted you. You're late for the restaurant thing" Bom said

"Damn" _________ muttered and got up from her bed and ran straight to the bathroom.

"This is like... the second nap today. What is wrong with you?" Bom asked

"Bom, do me a favor and shut up!" ____________ yelled

"I'll look for your dress, then" Bom rolled her eyes

___________ looked at herself in the mirror. She really didn't feel like going to the restaurant. She would have to hear her friends talk about how amazing their Valentine's Day was and how much they liked whoever they were with. That would only bring her down. Why was she constantly reminded that she didn't have a boyfriend? Yes, she did realize that having a boyfriend at her age wasn't the biggest deal right now. But she would enjoy having someone there for her besides her friends. Why couldn't a boy just like her? Was she not appealing?

All of these thoughts crossed her minds as she took a shower, shaved, and all other bathroom related stuff. She was finally done so she wrapped a towel around her body and got out of the bathroom. Her sister was reading a book while laying down on her bed. 

"Oh, finally. Geesh, you sure last long. Your dress is in the bathroom door knob" Bom said without looking up from her book.

___________ nodded, grabbed her dress, and walked in the bathroom. She tried the dress her sister had chosen for her. It matched with her earrings. The dress was absolutely amazing. And it looked stunning on her. She pulled up the zipper and walked out of the bathroom.

"So?" ___________ asked 

"...Beautiful" Bom said as she dropped her book and stared at her sister.

___________ smiled at her unnie. "You really think so?"

"Yes" Bom nodded. "Oh! Can I do your make-up?!"

___________ shrugged.

"Yay!" Bom cheered

"Don't you think I'm a little over dressed?" ____________ asked

"Naaah~ Now.. make-up.. now!" Bom said and pointed at a chair.

___________ sat on the chair.

"I don't really need make-up" __________ said

"Shut up! Of course you do" Bom said applying the base.

"Bom?" ___________ said

"Hm.." Bom said, looking pretty focused on what she was doing.

"Do you think I'll ever get a boyfriend?" ____________ asked

"Well, duh. You're gorgeous" Bom laughed.

__________'s eyes got teary which made Bom roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Doing make-up here" Bom said and motioned at her donsaeng's face

They both laughed.

"Why'd you ask?" Bom asked

"Because all of my friends have dates already. I mean.. even the stupid maknae!" ___________ groaned

"Calm down, ___________. I had my first boyfriend last year. Bastard cheated on me but.. good things come to those who wait" Bom smiled at her sister

____________ nodded.

"But seriously. I think this Yesung guy may really like you. He tried to kiss you, right?" Bom asked

____________ nodded once again.

"He's trying so hard to talk to you again, am I right?" Bom asked

____________ nodded.

"Then, let that guy love you down! He means business!" Bom exclaimed. "And, the master is done"

____________ looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Work of art, as always"

"I know" Bom tossed her hair back and smiled. "Now go out there and have a damn good time"

____________ tied her hair up in a cute ponytail and nodded. "I will"

 

Author's Note

Urgh, so these damn "National Exams" (spanish- Pruebas Nacionales) are this week and it's a huge deal or whatever. It's worse than finals. So, my parents won't be letting me use my computer for this week, folks. I promise as soon as I'm done with that bull (Friday) I'm writing my off to pay you back the time I'll be gone. But please enjoy this chapter and the second part which will be posted in a few minutes :) 

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~