Just Stressed and Depressed

♡ I Hate Valentine's Day ♡

~Important stuff at the end~

 

_________ woke up that afternoon from a nap. She yawned loudly and lazily got up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes as she walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

"Oh, God...that's nasty..." _________ said and started washing her face. She dried her face with a towel and brushed her hair. 

"That's better, I guess" __________ said and shrugged. She walked out of the bathroom and opened her laptop. She started searching for books in an online bookstore . She suddenly caught sight of the time and her eyes widened in realization.

"I have to go harass ___________!" 

_________ stood up and quickly put some shoes on. She hurried across her room looking for the stuff she needed. 

"Don't tell me you lost your earrings again" Bom said as she walked in the room with her eyebrow raised.

"I'm late to harassing __________" __________ said

"You're late to.." Bom muttered and then frowned. "You're late to harass __________?" 

_________ nodded.

"I've learned not to question your friends' and your weird ways" Bom shook her head and walked out of the room

-------

_________ stopped her car in front of ________'s house. She breathed in and stepped out of her car. She ran the doorbell a couple of times before _________'s mother opened the door with a sweet smile.

"Oh, hi _________!" _________'s Umma said "Wow, we've been getting so many visitors today"

"Hi! Is _________ awake?" _________ asked

"Oh, she sure is!" __________'s Umma chuckled.

"Can I come in, then? See, I'm going to force her to go to this date with this guy that sent her-" 

"An anonymous card. Yeah, _________ and her cute boyfriend were here earlier to take her" _________'s Umma said

"What? Oh but.. wow.." _______ muttered.

'I can't believe she left me out on this!' 

"Thanks anyway!" ________ smiled at _______'s Umma one last time before heading back to her car. 

_________ sat in her car with both of her hands on the steering wheel. _________ had come, helped ________ without her, and just took her without calling her. 

'That was going to be the most entertaining thing happening in my life today. Dammit, ________."

_________ the car and started to drive home. She mourned over the love songs playing on the radio.

"What is so special about today!? Really!" ________ would yell over the love songs. 

When she finally got home, she walked in her house and layed on the living room's couch. She started watching TV. 

"I guess the most I can do is mourn over myself and wait until it's 8 to go to ________'s aunt's restaurant" _________ muttered to herself. "Bom! Bring me some cookies!"

 

 

~Hey this is imporant e_e~

So, I've been getting a bunch of complains about the colors of this story. So, I was thinking of doing "I Hate Valentine's Day (edited version)" where I'd use the same plot, exactly the same dialouge and everything except for the colors. Instead of colors, it would be the names of the people based on this story. I really have no problem. If you think I should carry on this idea, feel free to tell me in the comments ^w^ Thanks if you actually read this. 

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~