A new start

Losing a friend

"Mina! Wake up! The planes about to land!" Jonghyun whispered to me. I yawned and opened my eyes slowly.

"Oppa.....Are we in wonderland?" I asked sleepily.

"No Mina....." He said. I pouted and sat up. I felt the plane touch down and smiled.

I hated planes! With a passion! Jonghyun un-did his seatbelt and grabbed our carry on bags. He shoved me out of the isle and we walked down the tunnel into the airport.

"Mina hold these I'll go get the suitcases!" He said as he handed me the bags and ran off towards the conveyor belt where you got the suitcases from. I waited a maximum of 10 minutes until I saw Jonghyun pulling along two black suitcases. 

"Here give me mine!" I said to him.

"It's okay I got it!" He exclaimed. "Now lets go find Onew!" He said. I trailed behind him mindlessly until we found Onew.

"OPPA!!" I screamed as I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Wow Mina!!" He said in surprise. I smiled and hugged him tighter. I finally let go. He smiled back at me and grabbed the bags from my hand.

"I can hold them!" I said. He shook his head and started walking towards the door. Key was standing outside. When we walked out of the door he picked me up into a bear hug.

"OPPA!" I squealed. He put me down and smiled.

"Hurry up!! I don't want to pay for parking!" Onew exclaimed. We all rolled our eyes and followed him towards the car. Before we crossed the road Key took my hand.

"Oppa I'm not a kid I can cross the road by myself!" I exclaimed. He pouted and I sighed. "Fine..." He smiled and pulled my across the road to the small car. I sat in the back with Key, Jonghyun in the passenger seat and Onew driving.

"I missed you guys!" Key said.

"We missed you too! Without you my room was a mess!! I had to clean it by myself!!" Jonghyun complained. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the window.
 

"Don't sleep Mina we're almost there!" Onew said. Within a matter of minutes we arrived at a small single story house with a small porch.

"AWWW IT'S SO CUTE!! Wait why does it look so girly?" I asked. I looked at Key.

"IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR!!" Key exclaimed.

"It's appa's girlfriends house." Onew said as he got out.

"Since when has appa had a girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked as he grabbed the suitcases and lugged them onto the porch.

"Since last year! After a year of being alone he met Eunseo and bing bang boom his living with her and her son." Key explained. The door burst open at that and appa stood at the door.

"APPA!!" Jonghyun and I exclaimed as he dropped what we were holding and ran up to him. He laughed and hugged us.

"Come in it's cold!" He said as he helped us with our bags and closed the door.

"Honey? Is that them?" A voice from the kitchen called.

"Yes! Come out!" He answered. Out from the kitchen walked a petite, pale lady with black straight hair.

"Hello! I'm Eunseo!" She chimed.

"Hello!!" I answered.

"Hi" Jonghyun mumbled. After her walked out a tall boy who looked younger than my oppa's. He had brown hair and slightly tanned skin.

"Hello I'm Minho!" He greeted us. I waved and smiled, feeling my cheeks go red. He was gorgeous!!

"Anyway! Lets started unpacking and we will have dinner in an hour!" Appa said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait guys!! I've had school and had no time to update!!

This is a bit of a boring chapter but MINHO IS HERE!! Even though he isn't my bias...Taemin is!!

So yea enjoy!!! Comment and tell me what you think!!