Its been 2 months....

Losing a friend

I sighed as I put a bunch of purple roses by Yuri's grave. It had been two months....Two long, painful and lonely months.

I missed her so damn much! I prayed to her everyday and night. I asked myself why and sometimes I would blame myself because I didn't go with her that night.

"MINA! HURRY UP ITS COLD!!" Jonghyun called from the car. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to Yuri. As I walked back to the car it started to rain.

"Well isn't that just great?" I thought. I ran back to the car and jumped in the front seat. Everyday one of my oppa's would bring me down here to say hi and today it was Jonghyun's turn.

"You wanna be any slower?" Jonghyun said as he sped off.

"Why are you in such a rush?" I asked.

"No reason..." He said nervously.

"Are you going to meet a girl?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe...."

"AHHHHHHH!!! THATS SO CUTE!!"

"But shut up about it okay!?"

"My lips are sealed!"

The rest of the ridee home was silent. As we pulled into the drive way Jonghyun turned to face me.

"Not a word or I will kill you!" He hissed. I nodded quickly. He was always very serious about these things. Once as a kid I told mum that he stole candy from a store and he ripped the head off my favourite teddy. We stepped out of the car and into the kitchen. I skipped off to the fridge and grabbed a carrot.

"Ewwww....I hate carrot!" I heard Key whine. I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Don't stick your tounge out at me!" He exclaimed as he grabbed me and started tickling me.

"OPPA STOP IT!!" I screamed.

"YAH! SHUT UP!! I'M STUDYING!" Onew yelled from his room.

Key let go of me and walked away smiling.

"HYUNG! I'M GOING OUT OKAY?" Jonghyun yelled as he walked back into the garage. He threw me one more threatening look then closed the door. I smirked and went into my room. I looked at the time and decided it was bed time. I put on my pj's and poked my head out the door.

"OPPA  I'M GOING TO BED! NIGHT!!" I yelled.

"NIGHT!" Onew and Key called back. Just before I drifted off I heard umma and appa come home from work and they were yelling at each other. I shook it off and fell asleep within seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and I could hear my oppa's yelling at someone. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, whats going on?" I asked sleepily. My oppa's were all standing around my mum and dad. Jonghyun was holding tufts of hair in his hands, Onew looked like he was going to explode and Key looked like he was gonna cry. They all turned to face me, with shock on their face. Key stormed out of the room.

"Nothing dear...Just go get changed and have a shower and breakfast will be ready when you get out..." Umma said. I nodded my head and did as I was told. As I walked past Key's room I could hear faint sobs. I went to reach for the handle but thought it was best to leave him be.

Once I got out of the shower as promised breakfast was ready and waiting for me on the bench. Only Jonghyun was in the room, playing around with his phone.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully as I kissed his cheek lightly before tucking into breakfast. When he didn't reply I sighed and turned to face him.

"Whats wrong with you? What happened with umma and appa?" I asked.

"Nothing just eat your food." He said. I pouted and stood up placing my hands on my hip. 

"If you don't tell me I'll tell everyone where you were last night..." I threatened. He looked up at me in shock and sighed. 

"Fine....I'm not supposed to tell you this but...Umma and appa are getting divorced..." He said softly. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open. Could my life get any worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so yea not one of my good chapters but i promise my next one will be better!!

I PROMISE!! >.<