Just friends!

Losing a friend

"YAH!! KAI!! OVER HERE!!!" Se han called. I said goodbye to Minho and walked over to my group of friends.

"Whats that?" Suho asked me. He pointed to the bento box I was holding and I smiled.

"Oh! Mina made me some Buldak for lunch!" I said as I put it in my bag. My friends burst into a fit of ooh's and ahhh's. I rolled my eyes and started towards my locker. I saw someone standing in front of it and sighed.

"What do you want ?" I asked as I pushed Hyuna out of the way and opened my locker.

"Oh oppa~! I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight? My parents aren't home and I don't want to be alone...?" She said as she twisted her hair with her finger and leaned against me.

"I would love to but I don't feel like having tonight honey I'm sorry! I have better people to hang around!" I said as I pushed her off me.

"It's Mina isn't it? You love that little ! Why can't you love me? I'm so much prettier than her!!" Hyuna whined.

"One, don't you dare called her a again or I will slit your throat! Two, Mina might not be a barbie doll but on the inside she has a heart of gold! And three, you better stay away from me or I will hurt you! Thats a promise!" I snarled. Hyuna gasped and backed away slightly.

"Oppa-"

"Don't call me oppa!!" I yelled as I slammed my locker and stormed away.

The next few periods I ignored everyone. I got a few dirty looks from Hyuna's friends but they didn't bother me. Once it was lunch time I took out the bento and sat with my normal group. I opened it and smiled. She had organised it so cutely!! I took the chopsticks that she had given me and started eating. It was amazing! Next time I see her I have to tell her. 

"Is that nice?" I heard a voice ask. I turned and saw Minho smiling at me. I nodded and patted the spot next to me.

"Hey guys! This is Minho! Mina's step brother." I introduced him. Everyone waved and then continued their conversations.

"Did Mina give you some too hyung?" I asked. He nodded.

"She is a very good cook ne?" He said.

"Yea she is! Do you mind if I come to your place after school?" I asked him bravely.

"No not at all!! It will only be Mina, you and I at home tonight, as Jonghyun is going out clubbing, Key is at work, Onew is at uni and Taemin has a final dance rehersal before his big showcase here in Australia!" Minho answered. I smiled. Finally me and Mina can be alone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school I walked home with Minho again. We talked about our day but I didn't mention Hyuna....Once we reached the door Mina greated us with a happy smile.

"Oppa~!" She cheered as we walked through the door.

"Hey!" He said as he hugged her. "Are you by yourself?" He asked.

"Ani! Jonghyun is still home!" She said. I nodded and handed her my bento box.

"Thanks Mina! It was really nice!" I said. She blushed and said thanks before she ducked into the kitchen to clean our bento boxes.

"I have to study Kai, Jonghyun should be out in a minute! Help yourself to food and drink!!" Hyung said before heading towards his room. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the bench as I watched Mina put away the bento boxes.

"Would you like a drink or some food?" She asked shyly. I shook my head and smiled.

"Why are you so nervous around me? What happened to the old you?" I asked curiously. She blushed and looked down at the floor. "You can tell me! We're friends remember?" I said softly. She looked up and I saw tears in her eyes.

"When you healed me...I could see your past.....And I saw what happened to you....I felt so bad Kai!" She said as the tears that she was hiding streamed down her cheeks.

"Hey! Don't cry! You don't have to be sorry! If anything I have to be sorry for the way I treated you!" I said as I got up and put my hand on her shoulder. She nodded and wiped away her tears. I smiled and pulled her into a small hug. She gasped at the sudden contact.

"Ooooh~! Mina and Kai huh?" Jonghyun said smartly. We jumped apart, causing Mina to whack into the corner of the bench.

"!" She cursed. Jonghyun started laughing loudly at his sister. I rolled my eyes and helped Mina up from the floor.

"So whats the story?" He said between breaths.

"We're just friends!!" I said. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and grabbed his stuff.

"Okay....I'm going now Mina....Behave!" He said as he walked out.

"You okay?" I asked Mina. She nodded and started walking towards the fridge. She was limping slightly.

"Mina....Maybe you should sit down and take a rest!" I suggested.

"No! I have to make dinner for my oppa's!" She argued. I shrugged and walked up behind her placing my chin on her shoulders.

"What you gonna make?" I asked. She shrugged and pulled out a bunch of random ingredients.

"I think I'm gonna make.....tuna salad..." She said blandly.

"Thats so boring!! Why don't you make more buldak?" I stated.

"I don't have any chicken! Onew oppa ate it all!" She giggled.

"Well at least make something more...appetizing..." I said. She sighed and took another look in the kitchen.

"Well...I guess I could make omelettes..." She said. I smiled and helped her grab a few more ingredients. She started cracking a few eggs while I heated up the pan. Soon she came over and started making the omolettes.

"Oppa! Can you set the table please?" She asked. I nodded. She called me oppa!! I set the table for 3.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"Put two more plates! Onew and Key oppa will be back soon!" She called. I nodded and did what I was told.

I enjoyed this time we spent together...It was priceless....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! An update!!

So I put in some MinaxKai bits today....You like? Yes? No? Maybe? You don't know?

Tell me what you think below!

Thanks guys!