The worst day of my life...

Losing a friend

I walked out of the church clinging onto Jonghyun's arm. I kept my head down and sat down in the car as we drove towards the cemetery. Everything was quiet apart from my constant sniffing and sudden out breaks of tears. My brothers stayed close behind me as I stood under the cover and watched them lower her body into the ground. I felt my knees buckle and I fell to the ground and started screaming.

Why did she have to go?

She was my only friend!

I felt someone grab me by the waist and pull me up.

"Come on Mina....She wouldn't have wanted you to be upset!" Key whispered to me. I nodded and wiped away my tears as I placed a purple rose into her grave. As I looked up I saw her boyfriend. Hatred boiled inside me and I stormed towards him.

"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS DRIVING THAT GOD DAMN CAR WEREN'T YOU?!?!?" I yelled. 

"Yes and I'm happy shes dead!! She was useless to me!!" He said back.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!! YOU LOV-" I started but he cut me off.

"I LOVED YOU MINA!! NOT HER!! I HATED HER!!" He screamed. I stood back and gasped.

"She loved you....She loved you so much! AND YOU WENT AND KILLED HER!! YOU MONSTER!!!" I shouted.

"Hey Mina what's going on here?" Onew asked.

"He killed her! I TOLD YOU IT WAS HIM!!!" I screamed.

"Come Mina.....Lets go..."Key said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

"I HATE YOU!!" I shouted back at him. I saw Jonghyun give him a threatening look then he followed behind us.

When we got into the car I broke down in tears. Jonghyun tried to comfort me but I just pushed him away.

"Leave me alone...." I said as I walked into my room. I slammed the door shut and slid down to the floor, holding my head in my hands.

"Yuri...hear me now....please come back....please....PLEASE!!!" I cried as I hit my fist on the back of the door. I rested my head against the door and just let it all out.

"God why!? Why do you always take the good ones?" I asked.

After what felt like hours I finally stood up and ripped off my dress, replacing it with my teddy bear pj's Yuri had given me. I walked out of bedroom and into the lounge room where Onew was lying on the couch watching tv.

"Oppa...." I said softly. He turned his head to see me and he smiled.

"Ne?" He said.

"Can I stay with you...?" I asked. Onew sat up and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"You know what Mina? Yuri is probably sitting in this room with us right now telling you to smile and laugh like you always used to. Remember how she would always say to smile even through the hard times? This is what you have to do....She would never want you to be sad like this..."  He said softly. I smiled slowly and rested my head on his shoulder.

I couldn't have asked for better oppa's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry for the crappy chapter but its a bit hard for me to write stuff like this....i get a bit emotional....

anyway i hope it doesn't bother you much...

I recommend listening to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBHQcq3urM

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbBYJtkDrZk

to set the mood a bit better