The calm before the storm

Losing a friend

Mina's POV

"I'M HOME!!" Key yelled as he walked through the door.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN!!" I called back. I heard a laugh and Key walked in holding a bunch of rolls of paper which I assumed were designs for his clothes.

"What you cooking my little one?" He asked.

"Oppa I made omelettes!" I exaclaimed as I put the last one on a platter and handed it to Kai who put it on the table.

"Did Kai help you?" He asked again. He put down his stuff and sat at the table. I nodded as I sat down also.

"I'll go get hyung!" Kai said as he ran off in the direction of Minho's room. He soon returned with Minho.

"Yumm!! Should we wait for Onew hyung?" He questioned as he took a seat next to Kai. Key shook his head as he put an omelette on his plate. Everyone followed and ate in silence.

"Mina your cooking is so good!" Kai exclaimed.

"Well I learnt from the best!" I giggled as I gestured towards Key.

"Oh Mina don't be so modest!! But it is true! Umma knows best!!" Key gloated.

"Your so full of it...." Minho sighed as he put his plate away. Me and Kai started laughing, which ended in me almost falling out of my chair. This only made Kai laugh harder. I saw his eyes tearing up and smiled. It felt good to have someone I could laugh with. The sound of the door opening scared us back to our senses. Onew walked in and chucked his books on the floor.

"I'm over it!! No more!!" He yelled.

"Yah! Calm down!!" Key said as he stood up and collected the scattered books. Onew sighed and sat down. He grabbed an omelette and stared at it like it was some weird alien food.

"Does it have chicken in it?" He asked. I nodded as it was the only way he would eat it. He smiled and swallowed the whole thing in one go.

"Hyung! You eat so fast!" Kai said. He shrugged and grabbed another, eating it as quickly as the other one. I smiled and started carrying the empty plates to the sink.

"Here let me take that!" Kai said as he took the huge platter from my hands.

"Oh its okay I can take it!" I argued. He ignored me and started washing the platter. "Kai you don't ha-" I started.

"But I want to! Thats what friends do! They help each other!" He cut in. I blinked a few times at his words. "We are friends right?"

"Neh!" I exclaimed. He smiled and put the platter into the dishwasher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa do you know what time Taemin will get home?" I asked Key.

"He said about 12." He answered. I yawned and nodded my head. Kai and I had stayed up talking about how much our lifes have changed since the last time we talked. It was now 10 and I was so tired.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep..." I mumbled as I got off the couch and headed towards my room.

"Night everyone!" I called out. I walked into my room and got changed into my shorts and a singlet. I pulled back the covers on my bed and lay my head on my pillow. I shut my eyes straight away. I felt something touch my face but I just brushed it off. It happened again and I opened my eyes to see what it was.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I got up and ran out of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

"Thanks hyung for having me over again!" I thanked Key as I got up and headed towards the front door.

"No problems! Come by tomorrow night as well!!" He said. I was about to push the door open when I heard Mina scream. I stopped and ran down the hall, only to run into her.

"Mina! Are you okay?!" I exclaimed. She shook her head and cried into my chest.

"There was a b-big spider on my p-pillo-ow and it was o-on my f-f-face!" She sobbed.

"Its all gone now okay?" I comforted. I her soft hair and hugged her waist. This moment was the best moment of my life.

"YAH!! Whats going on here?!?!!" Some one yelled. Oh ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So I know this chapter is probably really crap.....Boo...

But I promise the next one will be better!

Leave a comment below of what you think!!