The future

Losing a friend

So its beens 10 years since everything had happened.

A few weeks after Taemin and I broke up Kai asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes!

So we went out for a good 3-4 years. We graduated together, and soon after he asked me to marry him. It went down kinda like this....

"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU BACK LATE!?!? HUH?? WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!" I yelled at Kai as he walked through the apartment door.

"I'm sorry jagi, work went on for longer than usual...But I got dinner? And flowers?" He said holding the purple rose infront of him. I smiled and took the roses into the kitchen. I unwrapped the cellophane around the bottom and heard something drop. I jumped back in surprise and picked up the small gold ring.

"Kai....what is this?" I asked. He walked into the kitchen and smiled. He slowly got down on one knee and took my hand.

"Mina, I love you so god damn much and I want to be with you forever....So please say you will do me the honour of being my wife?" He said softly. I nodded as tears streamed down my face. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed my hand before standing up and kissing my lips.

The wedding was about a year or so after that and it was the best day of my life. For our honey moon we decided to go to Korea for a few weeks to visit some places around the country.

A few weeks later I fell pregnant. Of course Jonghyun lost it at Kai but then started crying with joy....? Key was just crying, like always. Onew and Minho were both excited to have a niece or nephew! Sure enough 9 months later I gave birth to a lovely little girl.

"I think I'll call her.....Yoona...." I decided as I rocked her back and forth. She giggled and smiled back at me.

"She has your eyes..." Kai said soothingly.

This was the start of a new life.

A better life.

One I will love and cherish forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I finished he story!! Yay!!

Thank you to all my beautiful subscribers and silent readers.

This is not the end I promise!

My new story will be up soon so please check that out!!

Thank you once again!!

Love you all!!