Its over...

Losing a friend

"Mina are you sure you want to do this?" Kai asked me. He took my hand and circled his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I'm sure....This is what I need to do..." I whispered. I took in a deep breath and lifted my fist to knock on the white timber door of my house. It had been two days since I had left home. Two days full of thinking and making desisions. I brought my fist down and knocked softly. Key opened the door and embraced me in a big hug.

"Oh my god! I'm so glad your okay! Where were you? Why didn't you call?" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I just needed some time away from home." I said. He released me and looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay? You looked scared!" He said worriedly.

"I'm fine, is Taemin here?" I asked softly. Key nodded and let me and Kai into the house.

"He is in his room." Key said. I nodded and let go of Kai's hand. He gave me a worried look and I smiled to signal I'll be okay. I walked towards the door and knocked softly.

"Taemin?" I asked. The door opened slightly and his head popped out.

"Oh its you..." He replied.

"Can we talk?" I whispered. He opened the door and let me in.

"I know what your gonna say...But let me just say that I'm sorry..." Taemin started.

"I know you are...But I just don't think this will work..." I said shyly.

"I understand....You are better off with Kai anyway...He can give you what I never could..." Taemin answered. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

"I'll never forget you and what we had....But for now lets be friends and try to blur out the past..." I stated. He nodded.

"Can we hug just one last time?" Taemin asked. I nodded and walked into his embrace. I felt tears fall from my eyes and stain his shirt. 

"Thank you...." I said as I pulled away. I wiped away my tears and walked into the kitchen where the other boys were talking about guy stuff.

"Have you seen the posters in Jonghyun's room? Wow! They are just woah!!" Minho exclaimed.

"The ones in Kai's room are worse..." I muttered as I grabbed some chocolate from the pantry.

"WHAT!?!?!?! MINA WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!!?!?" Onew exclaimed.

"I said that Kai has in his room!" I said with my mouth full as I sat down.

"And how would you know?" Key asked. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it straight away. I felt my face go red. Kai started laughing a nervous laugh.

"Mina...is there something you would like to tell us?" Jonghyun asked.

"WE JUST SLEPT NOTHING ELSE I SWEAR!!!!!" Kai exclaimed. I face palmed and sighed.

"I think its about time we had a talk Mina..." Onew started.

"OKAY!! TOO FAR!!! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!!" I sqeauled.

"So are you guys like together or.....?" Minho asked.

"No! Taemin is still together with Mina babo!!" Onew exclaimed. I looked down and started fiddling with the end of the tablecloth.

"Mina?" Key questioned.

"Me and Taemin just broke up...." I said softly. Everyone grew silent. I couldn't bare it anymore and rushed to my bedroom. I slammed the door and sighed.

Love is all over, Mina. Try to black it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see what I did there? Huh? Huh? No? Okay never mind....

I hope you liked this chapter!

I promised myself I would update before I went to bed so here it is!

I think I'll get maybe 2 more chapters after this one!

Nooooo!!!!

Anyway tell me your thoughts below and I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can!