Number five: Bike riding.....with a twist

Losing a friend

"Oh lord I feel like !" I exclaimed as I lay on the couch. I had a massive head ache and was boiling hot.

"Did you just use a naughty word?" Key questioned as he placed a cold, wet towel on my head.

"Not in the mood Key...." I muttered. He smiled and sat next to me. I heard the door slam open and Taemin ran in.

"I heard you were sick! Are you okay?" He huffed. He held on to his stomach as he tried to catch his breath.

"I'm fine oppa....." I said. I felt my stomach churn and I groaned.

"I'll go make some soup!" Key said. He stood up from the couch and Taemin took his place next to me.

"You know what will make you feel better?" He said as he rubbed my leg in a attempt to warm me up as I was shivering.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Well when I'm sick I go do something active and sweat it out!" He said. I groaned again and turned to face the TV.

"I hate exercise!" I moaned.

"Lazy !" He muttered.

"Says the one that played C.O.D for 48 hours straight!" I shot back.

"Some ones fiesty....Is it your time of the month again?" Jonghyun said as he took a seat in front of the TV.

"YAH! MOVE I'M TRYING TO WATCH HELLO BABY!!" I yelled.

"Yep definatly your time of the month!" Key said as he handed me a bowl of soup. I got up and started slurping my soup. With every movement I grew weaker. I put  the spoon down and closed my eyes.

"I'm so tired...." I sighed. Taemin smiled and picked up the spoon.

"Ahhhhh!" He exclaimed as he held the spoon to my mouth. I let him feed me. Some how it tasted better when he fed it to me. Once the soup was done he went and put it in the kitchen for me.

"You feeling okay honey?" Umma asked as she started packing up some possessions into cardboard boxes.

"Ne umma! I feel a lot better after that soup! Thank you oppa!" I stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Taemin called me up andd told me to meet him at the park. When I got there I spotted him straight away. I ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Hello!" He exclaimed.

"Oppa~!" I said cutely. "Why did you want to meet here?" I asked.

"Because we're going for a bike ride!" He said as he started walking towards the crossing.

"But oppa the bikes are at the other side of the park?" I said stupidly.

"I know..." He said with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa! No more my legs hurt!!" I whined.

"Keep going! Only a little bit more!! Okay done!" He said. He had brought me all the way to the gym to use the exercise bikes. He even got a private room for us, decorated with fake plants and flowers. I collapsed off the bike and lay on the floor panting for breath.

"Never again....Will I...Go to the gym...With you!" I managed to say. He smiled and helped me up. "I really hate you now!" I said playfully.

"Oh really? Well your a lovely girlfriend!" He said as he dropped me and laughed as I yelped.

"Oppa!" I screamed as I sprayed him with water from my water bottle. He smiled and glomped me causing me to fall on my back. We started laughing. It went silent and he leaned in and kissed my lips. I know yes we were in a gym...But it was....really romantic....?

"Oppa....Your gonna break my ribs if you don't get off me!" I whispered.

"Oh sorry butterfly!" He said as he helped me up again. "So...When do you guys leave?" He asked as he walked home.

"In two weeks...." I sighed. He squeezed my hand and stopped smiling.

"Hey don't stop smiling! You look so handsome when you smile!" I said as I pulled the corners of his mouth up. I looked behind him and saw a figure move. I recognised it as Kai.

"Taemin...Hurry up! Kai is watch us!" I whispered as we picked up our walking speed.

"Race you to the house?" He said. I nodded and broke into a run. Of course he bet me.

"Not..Cool!" I puffed as I fumbled to open the door. He smiled and helped me walk inside.

"What the hell Mina?" Onew asked.

"Bike riding and running....Never again!" I said with a smile. "I'm going for a shower! Wait for me before you go okay oppa?" I said as I pecked Taemins lips. He nodded.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait! I've been really really busy with school!!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Next chapter will be the last list activity!

Sorry guys!! But I don't want this to drag on!! 

Comment and tell me what you think!!!