True talents

Losing a friend

"Minho oppa! Are you ready?" I yelled from the front door.

"One minute! Hop in the car I'll be out in a second. I sighed and walked outside to the car.

"My god its freezing!!!" I said to myself as I got into the car and put the heater on. Soon after Minho walked to the car and started backing out of the driveway. Minho was dropping me off at Taemin's dance studio where he was practising for a big concert. I thought that because it was our one month anniversary I would go see him dance! Once we got there Minho dropped me off at the front and smiled at me.

"Behave yourself! If you get into trouble call me or your other oppas! Taemin should be the last studio on the right!" He said before he drove off. I took in a deep breath and walked into the dance studio.

"May I help you?" The lady at the desk said.

"Ummm Hello! I'm looking for Lee Taemin is he here today?" I asked.

"Ne he is the last studio on the right!" She said with a smile.

"Thank you!" I said bowing slightly. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Taemin dancing in the middle of the room. He had a pair of black tracksuit pants on and thats about it. He smiled as I walked in and sat on the bench next to the door as I watched him dance. He made his way over to me and held out his hand.

"I know you can dance baby!" He beckoned. I sighed and took his hand. He pulled me close to his chest and lifted me off the ground slightly. Soon the song ended and changed to a different song. Taemin smirked when he heard it.

"Oh come on oppa! Not trouble maker!" I whined.

"Just once? Please?" he pleaded. I gave in and followed his lead. He held my waist as we danced for what seemed like an eternity. Finally the music stopped as we were both puffed out. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. Deep and passionatly.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" I gasped as I felt his hands travel up the back of my shirt.

"Just relax baby!" I heard him whisper against my lips. Wait that wasn't his voice! I pushed away from him and he fell to the floor.

"Hey whats wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head and helped him up.

"I'm sorry I just got scared...You sounded like Kai for a minute thats all...." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and my back.

"Your dancing is amazing oppa!" I whispered.

"So is yours!" He said back. He started planted kisses on my neck and down my shoulder. 

"Oppa..." I said.

"Shhhh...Just be quiet..." He said as he carressed my cheeks. He planted his lips on mine and slipped his tongue in. Something was different about him today. What happened to my sweet romantic banana milk loving oppa.

"Stop! I don't like it!" I said as I pulled away.

"Why?" He asked shocked.

"Because...because...Kai..." I said. Taemin's eyes changed at that name.

"Why do you keep saying his name Mina?" He shouted.

"I'm sorry oppa...I'm just still shocked from everything..." I answered softly.

"Just please stop saying his name....Well at least infront of me...Okay baby?" He said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

"Can we go now? I'm a bit tired..." I said as I took his hand. He nodded and took me out to his car. When we got home I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"One second oppa!" I said as I walked off down the street.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby you miss me?" A familer voice cooed.

"Kai piss off!" I yelled into the phone.

"You know one day your gonna regret how your treating me! If you don't watch your back who knows where you'll end up!" He said before hanging up. I ran back to the house as I did I ran into someone.

"Mina! You got snow all over my new shoes!" Key exclaimed.

"Oh sorry oppa!" I said quickly. I ran into the house and closed the door.

He is after me......

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the chapter is crap don't kill me!

But it had to be done....