I'm coming home...

Losing a friend

We packed up all the things into the moving van and watched it drive away. Only a view days until we would be leaving Korea too. I walked back into the now empty house and sighed. Why? Why did we have to go? Everything here was perfect....If I go back....It will just flip upside down and I will hate the world again. I held on to Yuri's locket and sat down, cross legged in the middle of the corridor. This was the first place Taemin hugged me....I felt tears build up in my eyes but I fought them back with all my strength. Key had been really down these last few days. I wonder whats wrong? I got up and walked to the boys room. I knocked on the door and a familiar voice said to come in.

"Key oppa?" I asked. He nodded and shoved something back under his pillow.

"Can I ask you something....? About Amber?" I questioned. He sighed and patted the bed next to him. I sat down and waited for him to start talking.

"You really want to know?" He asked me. I nodded and moved closer to him.

"Okay....We met at a party....It was just supposed to be a one night stand.....But something just clicked.....No one knew about it......It soon turned into us meeting up in secret in alley ways and deserted houses....But eventually Jonghyun found out....And told Onew....and Minho.....I didn't want you to know....I don't know why...I just thought it was for the best....But then I became busy with work and home and I lost contact with her for a few weeks.....And now...I told her I loved her....And I had to leave her....." He said softly. I saw his hand trembling. I rested my hand on his and tried to comfort him.

"You must really love her oppa..." I said softly.

"Ne...." He said. I could hear the tears in his voice.

"Oppa....You can cry....Its okay...." I said.

"No...I can't cry...I have to be strong...." He said. I saw a tear escape his eyes but he wiped it away. I felt my heart shatter. I looked up to all my oppa's and to see them cry....It broke my heart.

"Please oppa...." I said. I felt a lump form in my throat. I shook my head to try and get rid of the tears. I rested my head on his shoulder. I soon heard him sob. I felt a tear fall from my eyes. 

"Mina...We are both in this together...No one else knows our pain....We have to stay strong...Not show our pain...But when we're together just...let it all out!" Key suddenly said. I nodded and hugged him.

"I'm gonna go help umma..." I said as I walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears filled my eyes as I loaded my luggage into the car. I turned to look at Taemin's eyes and I saw that he too was crying. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Are you sure you can't come to the airport?" I asked him. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I promise to come visit you once I finish with dancing!" He said to me. Tears spilled over from my eyes and I couldn't help but choke on them.

"Okay!" I sqeauked. He sighed and kissed my lips.

"Call me once you get there...." He said as he helped my into the car. He closed the door and I put my hand against the cold glass. He smiled and put his hand on mine. As we drove off I waved to him until I couldn't see him anymore. I turned back around and leaned against Key's shoulder. He was the only one that understood.

"Don't cry sweety...." Umma said from the front seat. I hadn't even noticed my tears. I wiped them away quickly and smiled.

"Sorry...." I said softly.

"Mina, I know its hard for you and no one else knows how you feel but you have to be strong okay?" Appa said. I felt Key tense up and I heard a low growl form in his chest.

"Ne appa..." I answered. The rest of the ride to the airport was quiet. Along with the boarding and the flight. I played a few games with my oppa's but soon I fell asleep. It was a short dreamless sleep but it sure built up my energy! I stepped off the plane and smelt the familiar Melbourne air.

"Here Mina take this umbrella and wait outside!" Onew ordered.

"But oppa it's not raining?" I stated.

"Mina...It's Melbourne....It could be sunny and warm one minute and raining the next!" Jonghyun said as he shoved me towards the door. I sighed and waited outside with umma.

"It's very nice here!" She said.

"Oh thats right! You and Minho have never been here before! Be careful...You don't know what kind of people lurk around this place....'s, theives anything!" I exclaimed. Umma smiled and ruffled my hair.

"I'll be careful dear!" She said in a sweet voice. I smiled and stared up at the sky.

Please life! Treat me well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chappie!! YAY!!! PARTY HARD!!!

Big shout out to my awesome Unnie's! You know who you guys are!! :D

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you think in the comments!

and I leave you with one last thing....Wow, fantastic baby! DANCE!!

P.s BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!

P.p.s Teehee ^^