What is this?!?!

Losing a friend

Once I unpacked my bags I collapsed onto my bed. I got the whole room to myself when the boys had to share one room. I smirked and closed my eyes. I hope umma got better. I rolled onto my stomach and stared at my picture of Yuri and I.

"Yuri, help umma get better, and help me move on and forget the past!" I said. I held my locket and kissed it. I stood up again and walked down the hall to the boys room. I knocked and slowly opened the door.

"Oppa? Are you finished yet?" I asked.

"Almost!" Jonghyun said as he stuck a picture of SNSD's Jessica up on the wall. "Done!" He exclaimed. I smiled and pulled him into the kitchen. Eunseo had made Sam Gae Tang.

"It smells so good!!" I said cutely.

"CHICKEN!!" Onew squealed.

"Babo...." Minho sighed. He motioned for us to sit down as he poured some soup into the bowls set out for us.

"Kamsamnida Minho-shi!!" I exclaimed with a slight bow.

"Just call me oppa....Minho oppa...." He said with a smile.

"Ne Minho oppa!" I said before I devoured my soup.

"Is it nice?" Eunseo asked as she walked. in.

"Ne umma! It's amazing!' Onew said.

"Umma....?" I asked with my mouth full of chicken.

"Didn't we tell you? Me and your appa are getting married!" Eunseo exclaimed showing us her ring.

"Surprise?" Onew said.

"Did you just bring us here for that!?! Did you not care about what umma was doing to us!?!?" Jonghyun burst.

"YOU DON'T THINK I CARE!!!! OF COURSE I CARE!!!" Onew yelled.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed standing up along with them only to be pushed back by Jonghyun. As I fell to the ground I felt someone catch me and looked up to see a unfamilar face. I screamed and scrambled away.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" He exclaimed as he offered his hand. I felt my face go red.

"It's okay....K-Kamsamnida...." I stuttered. Why was my heart racing? WHAT IS THIS!!?!?!??! >.<

"I'm Taemin by the way!!" He said as he flashed me a smile showing his perfect white teeth.

"I'm Mina! I just moved here from Australia" I stated.

"Thats so cool!!" Taemin exclaimed. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Hello Taemin!! Would you like some banana milk?" Eunseo asked.

"Ne! Kamsamnida!" He said excitedly. I looked over at Jonghyun and Onew and saw Jonghyun glaring at him. This fight wasn't over. 

"Minho hyung! I just passed by to pick up my duck hat that I left here have you seen it?" Taemin asked politely as he drank his banana milk.

"Oh ne!" Minho said as he stood up and dragged Taemin out of the room. Jonghyun turned to Onew and snarled.

"How could you do this!?!"

"I would have told you to come here regardless of the wedding or not!" Onew said softly. 

"BULL !!" Jonghyun yelled slamming his hands on the table.

"HYUNG! CALM DOWN!!" Key yelled.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN KEY!! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MINA'S SCARS?!? MY SCARS?!?!" Jonghyun yelled. Key backed down and stared at me.

"Oppa...please st-" I started.

"MINA! SHUT UP!! STAY OUT OF IT!!" Onew yelled at me. I ran out of the kitchen in tears. I ran into someone and hugged them.

"WAHHHH!!" Taemin screamed. I sobbed. "What-what's going on? Mina are you okay?" He asked. I looked up and turned bright red.

"T!!!" I screamed as I ran into my room. Why did I feel like this? My heart felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest! Did I....like him...? No! There's no way!! Even so I'm still embarrassed....Our first meeting and I had ran into him in tears....Good job Mina! I sighed and held my chest. WILL YOU EVER STOP BEATING SO FAST!?!?! I mentally shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry for the late update but I've been busy!!

Hope you enjoy this!! BUT TAEMIN OPPA IS HERE!!! :3