Last one: Beach day!

Losing a friend

Its the first day of summer and the warm rays of sunlight made their way into my room in the early hours of the morning. I smiled and ran to my window to open it fully.

"Ahhh! It feels so good!" I whispered. I sat on the window sill for a while just day dreaming about different things. "I wonder what chocolate covered gummy bears would taste like...?" I pondered aloud. I thought about that for a while then smiled. "Yummy!" I muttered. I heard my door creak open and looked to see Minho poking his head into my room.

"Oh good your awake!" He said as he walked into my room and hugged me. "Wanna start packing?" He asked.

"Huh? Umma said she would pack up my room so I could spend time with Taemin!" I exclaimed.

"No silly! We're going to the beach today!!" He said hitting my head softly. I giggled and blushed a bit. "And Taemin is coming too!" He said nudging me a bit. My face brightened up and I ran to my draw to find a bathing suit. First I pulled out my purple bikini and threw it on my bed to only have it thrown back at me.

"No way in hell..." Minho said.

"Your so over protective oppa!" I whined at I pulled out my rainbow board shorts and a floral half halter top. He sighed and grabbed the small duffle bag I had in the corner of the room and placed it on my bed.

"Get a towel and sunscreen!" He ordered. I nodded and ran into the bathroom to grab everything I needed. We packed it all and zipped up the bag.

"What time are we leaving oppa?" I asked as I heaved my bag to the front door. 

"When Taemin gets here! Hand me your bag and I'll put it in the car, go eat breakfast!" He said pushing me in the direction of the kitchen. I stumbled in and sat down at the table, infront of me sat two pieces of toast, a container of nutella and a container of peanut butter. I spread nutella on one and peanut butter on the other then got a spoon and ate some peanut butter and nutella at the same time. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Yum?" Onew asked. I jumped and almost fell out of my chair.

"Oppa! Don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry!" He said as he took the containers away from me. I pouted and started eating my toast.

"Sleep well?" He asked taking a seat infront of me. I nodded.

"Are you coming to the beach today oppa?" I asked.

"Ne! I see you are! Unless your becoming a and decided to wear that around the house!" He said motioning to my bathing suit. I rolled my eyes and put my plate away.

"Hey guys!" Jonghyun said as he walked in and sat in my seat. Key followed behind him and sat next to him.

"Mina! Can you pass me the peanut butter?" Jonghyun exclaimed. I did as I was told and handed him the jar just as Taemin walked in.

"Hey!" He said as he lightly kissed my lips. I smiled and hugged him. I heard Key squeal.

"Get a room!" Onew exclaimed.

"Seriously Onew?!??!? Who knows what they could do in a room!!" Jonghyun exclaimed through a mouth full of peanut butter.

"Your foul Jonghyun!" Key said, snatching the jar from him and putting it back in the pantry.

"I know! But you so love it!" He said winking.

"Ugh! Jonghyun stop being such a !" I exclaimed. 

"Baby, don't get so angry on the first day of summer!" Taemin said sweetly.

"Yea, baby!!" Minho, Onew and Jonghyun chimed. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door.

"COME ON LETS GO!!" I yelled. I ran to the car and sat in the passenger seat. Once everyone was in the car we started the short drive to the beach. I put my Ipod on and started singing to a familiar song.

"You touch my heart baby, touch, touch!"

Onew smiled and stopped the car at the foreshore. I jumped out of the car and ran to the sand. I felt hands wrap around my slim waist and pull me close. I giggled and held Taemin's hands. Key pulled him off me and started putting sunscreen on me. 

"Oppa~!" I whined.

"Stay sunsmart!" He said in english. I growled and ran off to the water.

"Splash! Splash! Splash!!" I exclaimed as I stomped my feet. I stopped and smiled. I turned around to make sure no one was watching and started dancing to Ringdingdong by SHINee. I heard giggling and turned around to see a bunch of girls behind me. I smiled and went over to my oppa's to help them set up. Taemin kissed me once I got there and dragged me back to the water. The group of girls that were laughing at me before were gawking at me and giving me dirty looks.

"YEA THATS RIGHT! MY BOYFRIEND  IS LEE TAEMIN!! WATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?!?! HATERS GON' HATE!!" I yelled. Taemin chuckled.

"Wanna make them even more jealous?" He whispered. I smiled and nodded.

"You know me too well!" I whispered back as I kissed him. He started biting my lip and slipped his tongue in. I heard the girls throwing insults and curses at me.

" please!" I whispered. He smiled and pushed me into the water.

"YAH!!" I yelled as I got up and splashed him. I saw the rest of my oppas walking towards me as girls stared at them. Of course all of them were shirtless which made it even worse. We played around in the water for a while, soon I decided to lay down on my towel and sun tan a bit. I felt someone tapping my leg and I looked up to see a girl with short brown hair.

"Ummm hello?" I said confused.

"Yo, the names Amber! Is Key your brother?" She asked.

"Oh hi Amber! I'm Mina! And yes he is!" I exclaimed.

"Oh....Do you mind...Ummmm telling him...I said that....I...really miss him...." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Do you know him?" I asked. She nodded and looked over at him.

"He is my boyfriend...But he hasn't spoken to me in a while...." She said.

"WHAT!?!?" I screamed. "I mean...yea I'll talk to him!" I added.

"Thanks man!" She said slapping my back. She got up and walked off to her group of friends. I stared at Key and smiled. I felt proud of him.

The day soon came to an end as we drove Taemin home.

"Bye butterfly!" He said as he kissed me good bye.

When he left I turned to face Key and tapped his shoulder.

"Ne?" He responded.

"Oppa...A girl called Amber came up to me today...And she said to tell you...That she missed you..." I whispered to him. His face went red as he looked at his hands.

"Oh....Thanks for letting me know..." He said as the car came to a holt. He quickly got out and ran inside. I was too tired to chase after him. I let Jonghyun pick me up and take me to my room.

"Night little one!" He said as he shut my door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!! AN UPDATE!!!!

I decided to add a bit of Keyber in here because....THEIR MY FAVOURITE K-POP COUPLE!!!

I hope you enjoyed the last list activity!

Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.