Wants and needs

Losing a friend

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. I paced the room until I bulit up the courage to pull out my phone. I called up Kai again and waited for a reply.

"I knew you would come back!" He answered.

"Kai tell me what you want?" I demanded.

"Aish are you really that dumb? Obviously I want you!" He stated.

"What will you do if you can't get me...?" I asked. I was becoming scared.

"I'll take you by force!" He hissed. I gulped and sat down on my bed. "That boyfriend of yours should watch his back...." He said before hanging up. I dropped my phone and held my head in my hands.

"Hey baby I was thinking maybe we coul- Hey whats wrong?" He said as he walked up to me. I shook my head and hugged him.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to go star gazing tonight?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him. Again something about him had changed. He had pushed me onto the bed and was holding my hands above my head.

"Oppa...What are y-you doing?" I stuttered as he planted kisses on my neck.

"Making you my property." He growled. He started on my neck and I whimpered.

"Stop!" I said as I tried to pull away from him. But he was too strong and kept me in my spot. I had no choice but to kick him off.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL!?!?" He yelled as he hit the other side of the bed. I stared at him in shock. What was wrong with him?

"Why have you become like this?! Ever since Kai showed up your not the same!" I shouted. He went quiet and stood up, turning away from me.

"WHY TAEMIN!?" I yelled.

"Because..I...I'm jealous....And I thought that...You liked what he did..." He said softly. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I ran up to him hugging him.

"Oppa don't be jealous..." I whispered. He put his hands on mine and them.

"Ne, I'm sorry Mina. Forgive me please?" He pleaded.

"I forgive you," I said smiling.

"So you still wanna go star gazing!?!" Taemin exclaimed.

"NE!" I squealed.

"But first! I need some banana milk!" Taemin stated.

"You always need banana milk babo...." I said as I opened the door. We walked out hand in hand and sat down in the kitchen. I handed him his banana milk and we sat in silence until Minho walked in.

"Hello!" He chimed as he went to the fridge.

"You guys eat to much..." I muttered.

"We're boys what do you expect?" Minho said as he started eating the ham he had pulled out from the fridge. "So what you guys doing?" He asked.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered as I got up to get a drink. Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Whats that on your neck?" He pointed to my exposed neck.

"I-its nothing hyung!" Taemin said.

"Uh huh....Mina...Did you ever find out what is?" He said slowly. I shook my head.

"Told you!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll just be leaving then...." He walked out of the room and into the living room. Taemin sighed and put the milk container in the bin.

"Lets go Mina..." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door.

"Yah! You two where are you going?" Jonghyun asked.

"Just for a walk!" Taemin said as he helped me with my coat.

"Better be just a walk..." He muttered.

"We'll be fine oppa okay?" I said as I pecked his cheek.

"Ne, be careful it's cold outside!" He said as we walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this!

Again please help me out with the list it would mean a lot!

Thanks guys!