Number four: Surprise activity!

Losing a friend

"ONEW OPPA! CLEAN UP YOUR MESS IN THE KITCHEN! SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH CHICKEN DO YOU EAT!?" I yelled as I stared at all the empty chicken buckets laying on the floor and bench.

"YAH! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He yelled back. I sighed and started cleaning up his mess. Once everything was cleaned up and sat down at the table and rested my head on my arms. I had been helping umma clean up all day while my oppa's just sat in front of that cursed TV. Key wasn't home today but if he was it would have been a lot easier.

"Mina! Why are you sleeping at the table?" Jonghyun asked as he shook my shoulder.

"Because I'm tired...." I muttered.

"Some ones in a bad mood..whats wrong?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"It's Taemin....for the past week he has been cancelling on me...." I said as I went to get a drink.

"Oh...well I'm sure theres a reason for that..." Jonghyun said nervously. I gave him weird look and put my drink down.

"What do you know?" I questioned.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" He said.

"LIES!" I exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry but I love you?" Jonghyun said as he backed out of the room. I sighed and walked into my room. I felt my phone go off and looked to see Taemin calling.

"Hey my butterfly!!" He chimed.

"Hey baby," I answered.

"You busy tonight?" He asked.

"Aniyo....Why do you have something in mind?" I asked.

"Ne, come to my place tonight?"

"Oh sure! I'll bring some food?" I answered.

"Aniyo, it's okay!"

"You sure baby?"

"Positive cupcake!"

"Okay! I have to go I'll be at your place at 6?" I said.

"Ne! See you then butterfly don't be late!" He said before I hung up. I ran out of the room and into the living room.

"Is Key back yet?" I exclaimed.

"Yea I'm right here!" He sighed as he walked through the door.

"Oppa! I need you to stay at home tonight and help umma with the cleaning!" I said as I hugged him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm going to Taemin's tonight!" I whined.

"Alright!" He said. I bowed slightly and ran back to my room. Time to jazz myself up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was wearing a floral t-shirt that was tucked into my white lace skirt, complete with my pick leather jacket

I grabbed my small pink bag

And walked out of my room as I played with my hair.

"Oppa do I look okay?" I asked Minho.

"You look just fine!" He said with a smile.

"Do you mind driving me to Taemin's?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed his car keys.

"I was heading down that way anyway!" He said as he pulled me outside. We took off and we reached Taemin's house within seconds.

"Thanks oppa!"  I said as I opened the door.

"Have fun! Call me when your ready so leave." He said as he drove off. I walked to the door and knocked. Taemin greeted me wiith his sweet smile as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Hi butterfly!" He whispered against my lips. I smiled as he closed the door behind me.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They went out for dinner with some work friends. Come!" He said as he pulled me into the living room. The lights were dimmed and and candles sat around the room. The table in the middle had a big plate of sushi sitting on it and a bunch of flowers. Slow music played in the background.

"Wow Taemin this is amazing! Did you make this sushi?" I asked as he help me sit down.

"Yea....Jonghyun helped me with it! Do you like it?" He asked as he sat across from me.

"Ne!" I said as I took the sushi and and bit into it. I gave him the thumbs up as he grabbed one too. We ate in silence until there was no more food left.

"That was great Taemin!" I exclaimed. He blushed and took the plate into the kitchen.

"Taemin, why did you cancel on me so much last week?" I asked.

"I was busy with dancing and family stuff and I was planning this!" He answered with a smile. He pulled me up and we started slow dancing to the music playing. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. His hand reached for my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. We stayed like that for a while before he offered to walk me home. I nodded and pulled out my phone to text Minho not to pick me up. He wrapped him arm around my waist and opened the door for me.

"Oh oppa! I caught I snow flake!" I exclaimed. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Your so cute butterfly!" He said. I unlocked the door and kissed him one last time.

"See you soon" I said as I closed the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Just felt like updating!

Tell me what you think in the comments!