This is it

Losing a friend

Minas POV

"I-I love you..." Taemin said. I felt my mouth fall open and my eyes widen.

"Sorry....What did you just say?" I asked.

"I said that I love you...." He said again. I stared at him in disbelief. Is that what I was feeling towards him....Love....?

"I-I-I..." I stuttered.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same...." He stated as he stood up and let go of my hand.

"Aniyo! I do feel the same way!!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his wrist. His eyes lit up and a giant smile spread across his face to show his white teeth. He slowly leaned over and his lips met mine. At first I was scared but soon I just melted into him. I felt like the world didn't exist. It was just me and him. No one else.

"YAH!! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!?" I heard Onew scream. Oh ... Taemin pulled away as I felt my cheeks go bright red.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU LIKED HER TAEMIN!!" Key exclaimed.

"N-ne..." Taemin stuttered. Jonghyun just smiled at me along with Minho.

All this time....What I was feeling was...Love....?

"Yuri....Thank you!" I prayed silently. I heard her faint laugh and I smiled. I suddenly felt like something had left the room. She had been with me the whole time...I felt tears build up in my eyes as I smiled even wider.

Maybe....Just maybe....Live could take a better turn...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 MONTHS LATER

"SHHHH!! Shes coming!" Onew whispered loudly. I walked into the kitchen and someone hugged me from behind covering my eyes.

"Happy birthday baby!" Taemin's sweet voice whispered into my ear. I giggled and tried to pull his hand off my eyes. "Aniyo! You can't see where we're going!" He stated as he helped me walk into another room and sit on a chair.

"Can I look now?" I pleaded.

"No!" Taemin teased pecking my lips. I pouted but did as I was told. I waited patiently for a while before I was told to open my eyes. I opened them and saw my family standing infront of me smiling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all screamed. I smiled and started laughing.

"Mina....Yuri wanted to give you this for your birthday...." Key said as he handed me a present. I stared at it, then back at my family. I slowly unwrapped the present and gasped at the contents. Inside was a photoframe that was encrusted with diamonds. In the photo frame was a picture of me and her that was taken just before she died. I picked it up and felt something on the back. I turned it around and saw a gold plate engraved with writing.

"Yah! Babo! I love you! Don't you forget it okay? Even if life gets tough! I'm always here for you! Love your best friend Yuri!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to fight them back my body started to shake.

"Its....BEAUTIFUL!" I screamed as I burst into tears.  I hugged the frame tightly. "Okay I'm good!" I said straightening myself up and wiping away my tears.

"I thought if I got you this it would make you smile and think of your younger self. I liked that you!" Onew said as he pushed a big box towards me. I put on my what-the- face and kneeled down to open the present. I pulled out a guitar and smiled. It was light beige and had opal round the edges.

"Just like the one that you used to have!" Jonghyun exclaimed. I nodded and stood up hugging them tightly until Key started turning blue. I pulled away and saw Taemin fiddling with his pocket. I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck.

"What in your pocket?" I whispered. He smiled and pulled away as he handed me a box.

"It's not much.." He mumbled. I opened the box and pulled out a necklace. On it lay a heart pendant that had M&T engraved on it with small purple diamonds on one side of the pendant. I smiled and handed it to him.

"Can you put it on for me?" I asked. He nodded and I turned around. I felt his hands brush against my collar bone as he put the necklace around my neck.

"Looks nice Mina!" Key said. I smiled and turned around, kissing Taemin. I smiled and walked back to the couch. Minho walked up to me and gave me a small bag.

"It's not much but I heard you love it and don't get it often!" He said with a smile. I opened the bag and pulled out a block of chocolate.

"AHHHH YOU GOT ME CHOCOLATE!! THANK YOU!!" I screamed.

"What is it with girls and chocolate seriously!?" Jonghyun sighed. I looked over and appa and umma and smiled. Appa kissed my forehead and handed me a card. I opened it up and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and it was a document with payments on it. I read through it and noticed the content.

7 one way tickets to Austraila.

"Appa whats this for? Why is there no ticket back?" I asked.

"Because we're moving back." He stated with a smile.

"But theres only 7 tickets?" I said standing up.

"Yes. Me, Eunseo, Minho, Key, Onew, Jonghyun and you! Thats 7" He answered.

"But what about Taemin oppa!?" I exclaimed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like writing a long chapter so here it is!

I enjoyed writing this with all the Taemin bits!! :3

Enjoy!!!!

P.S I changed the ending because I thought of a better plot line!!!

I'm very indesicive -__-