Phone call

Losing a friend

Key's POV

"TAEMIN-AH!! COME GET YOUR FOOD!!" I called out. I saw my little mushroom run to get his food. He bowed and walked back to the table with his ramen.

"Thank you umma!" He said as he started eating. I smiled and started scrubing the dishes. 

" I should call Amber after this!" I thought. I quickly finished with the dishes just as Mina walked in. I watched her walk over to Taemin and for the first time in weeks she smiled. Her perfect little smile that made could make even the most depressed person in the world smile along with her.

She was always her happiest around Taemin. I smiled but I felt my heart sink.

If only Amber was here. At that thought my phone went off. I looked around but couldn't find it.

"Hello?" Mina asked. "OH Hi Amber!" She exclaimed. I dropped the plate I was washing and ran up to Mina holding out my hands for my phone. She shook her head and started running down the hall.

"Neh unnie he is here! Can you talk to him? Maybe! If he can catch me!" I heard her say as she ran outside to the big backyard. I sighed and pulled off my pink apron and threw it on the floor before yelling at the top of my voice.

"MINA!! IF YOU DON'T COME INSIDE THIS INSTANT YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!!!" I opened the two big glass doors and started looking around for her.

"Neh unnie! Oh he is after me!!" She chirped as she sat at the water fountain. "No I'm not gonna run, my ribs still hurt unnie!" I stoped in my tracks and stared at her. Her ribs still hurt? But I thought Kai could heal it all? Slowly I made my way to her.

"RAWR!!" I growled which made her jump and drop the phone into my hands. I stuck my tongue out at her and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey baby!" I chimed.

"Yo!" She said.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"Yea I guess so....What about you?" Amber answered.

"Oh..Well...Not so well..Mina broke a few ribs today...But everything is okay now!"

"OMO! Thats why she said her ribs hurt!"

"Neh, she should be okay though...I just feel bad for her because she has no girl friends...." I said as I picked up my apron and headed towards the kitchen.

"Oh...Well that must for her...." Amber sighed.

"Ha yea...Well ummmm...I miss you!" I said.

"I miss you too oppa!" I smiled and giggled a little bit. Jonghyun gave me a What the ? Look.

"Well I have to go, Luna is calling me, take care oppa! Saranghae!" Amber chimed.

"Neh, bye! I love you too!" I said before I hung up. I continued washing the dishes as a sleepy Kai walked in. I smiled and gestured for him to sit down at the table. He awkwardly sat down next Taemin and yawned. Taemin glared at him and slurped his ramen. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. Mina walked in soon after and sat next to Jonghyun.

"So when does Mina start school again?" Kai asked.

"Not for a few more weeks I think!" Jonghyun said as the rest of us decided to sit down too.

"Oh okay....Is Minho hyung still going to go to school?" He asked. Minho nodded.

"Its my last year. I have to go." Minho said bluntly.

"Oh neh.." Kai said softly.

"Hey, thanks for what you did today..We really owe you one!" Onew said.

"Don't worry about it. I got to help Mina, thats all that matters." Kai stated. He sighed and stood up. "I should go..." Before he could leave Minho grabbed his wrist.

"Walk with me to school tomorrow?" He asked. Kai smiled and nodded.

"Thanks hyung!" He chimed. I walked Kai to the door and watched his take a last look at Mina and Taemin. I could see the pain in his eyes.

"I tell you now it probably won't last, the whole long distance relationship..." I muttered. Kai nodded and stepped outside. "Again, thanks for today! Feel free to drop by whenever you want to!" I shut the door and sighed.

Kai's POV

I was so happy that hyung asked me to walk to school with him! Even though I'm popular I don't really consider the people I hang with my friends. I got to the front door and sighed. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door.

"I'm home!" I shouted out. I knew that no one would ever answer. I knew that my parents would never come back.

"How was your day sweety? Oh it was wonderful you know saved the love of my life, the usual! I'm sure it was fun son." I muttered to myself. I slowly made my way to my room and slumped down on my bed. I felt tears building up in my eyes. I wiped them away and fell on my bed.

"One day Kai...One day..." I whispered before I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nawwwww Kai!! :3

So what do you guys think? Tell me!! I need feedback!!!

Follow me on tumblr!! http://opps-ouch-terrible.tumblr.com/

Fill up my ask box!! I have nothing to do!!

I will update as soon as I can!

I still need to update my other story.....

Okay bye~!!!