I'm so sorry

Losing a friend

Key's POV

I felt someone tap my arm and I turned to see Mina's smiling face.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Oppa...A girl called Amber came up to me today...And she said to tell you...That she missed you..." Mina whispered. I felt my face go red. I stared at my hands and played with them restlessly.

"Oh....Thanks for letting me know..." I said as the car came to a holt. I quickly got out and ran inside. I locked myself in the bathroom and sighed. What do I do? Mina knows now! But the question that clouded my mind haunted me the most. How am I supposed to tell Amber I'm leaving the country.....? I pulled out my phone and opened up a new text message.

"Amber, my sister told me about what happened today....I have something to tell you....Meet me at the cafe near my place in 15 minutes."

I got up and cleaned myself up a bit.

"Just tell her straight Key!" I encouraged myself. I couldn't bring myself to walk out of the house. Finally I ran out the door and down to the cafe. I saw Amber waiting outside the cafe. I smiled and slowed to a walk. My heart started beating fiercely inside my chest. When I reached her I hugged her.

"I'm so sorry I haven't been talking to you lately...I've been really busy!" I whispered to her.

"It's okay!" Amber said. We stayed in that position for a while. Just enjoying each others warmth. I sighed and pulled away.

"I need to tell you something....Sit..." I said as I pulled out a chair for her. I sat across from her and held her two hands in mine. I looked into her eyes and saw the worry hiden in them.

"Whats up?" She said softly.

"Theres no easy way to say this...I should have said it earlier...But....God why can't I say it! Okay here goes....I'm moving back to Australia...." I exclaimed. opened slightly and I could see the tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry baby! Please don't cry!" I said as I wiped away the tears that flowed from her eyes.

"W-when do you leave?" She stuttered.

"Next week...." I sighed.

"Please don't go....You know how bad my life is right now!" She sobbed. I looked down at our hands and I to felt tears stain my cheeks.

"I don't have a choice Amber...." I managed to say. She nodded and wiped away her tears.

"So this is it?" She squeaked.

"No, I'll come back to you...Even if it won't be for years you have to promise me you will wait patiently....Don't cry....Don't be sad....Just think of the great times we shared....When you think of me smile don't frown...." I said softly.

"Ne..."

"Amber I love you so much....Please don't be sad and cry....It hurts me just as much as it hurts you!"

"I love you too Key...." She said. I stood up and pulled her up also. I leaned in and kissed her lips. I wanted this moment to last forever. I never wanted to leave her ever. But sometimes life is cruel and you just have to accept it. I walked her home and we kissed one last time at her front door.

"Don't forget this last moment we shared together. Text me, call me! Just don't forget me!" Amber said softly. I smiled and squeezed her hand one last time before I let her go.

"Saranghaeyo..." I whispered as she closed the door behind her. I walked home with my head low.

"Key...Whats wrong?" Jonghyun asked as I colapsed onto my bunk bed.

"I just saw Amber for the last time...." I said, trying to fight back my tears.

"Oh...." Jonghyun said awkwardly.

"And...I said I loved her....." I added.

"! You must feel like crap!" Jonghyun exclaimed. I nodded and wiped away my tears.

"Well....I'll leave you to it!" He said as he slipped out of the room. I rolled my eyes and turned to face the wall. I pulled out the picture of Amber I had under my pillow and held it to my chest.

"One day...One day baby...We will be together once more....Don't forget what I said today.....Please..." I whispered as I kissed it and placed it back under my pillow. I closed my eyes and saw her perfect face. Her tomboyish looks...Her cute smile....I heard her sweet laughter....Her perfect english....I couldn't help but smile. I fell asleep at the sound of her soft laughter and voice. Even though I knew it was just a distant memory. A thought blowing the wind and coldness of my mind. Never to be forgotten.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nawwwww Keyber~!!! :3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter....I hope I didn't make you cry...Because I was crying while writing it so yea.....

Tell me what you think down in the comments and I will get back to you soon!

BYE~!!