Talk

Losing a friend

"Mina...Are you feeling okay? I heard what happened...." Minho said softly as he walked into my room.

"Ne oppa! I'm fine now!" I said with a smile.

"Are you sure? Your still shaking" He said as he placed a blanket over me.

"Oppa! I'm fine trust me!" I reasured him.

"Where's Taemin?" He asked me.

"He went to the bathroom, he will be back soon." I answered. At that Taemin walked back into my room and smiled.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked as he sat on the bed next to me.

"Just checking on Mina...I'll be leaving now.....Behave!" He said as he walked out. I smiled and snuggled up to Taemin's chest. He pushed my hair back and stared at the bruise on my neck.

"Oppa...Seriously stop worrying about it!" I said.

"No it's not! Another guy has made you his property!" He growled.

"But I'm no one elses.....I'm yours oppa!" I said softly.

"I know...." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oppa....Can I ask you a serious question?" I asked.

"Sure anything! Whats up baby?" He said turning to face me.

"Today...At the cafe...The waitress...Did you know her?" I questioned. Taemin looked down at his hands.

"N-ne..." He stuttered. "She was my....girlfriend....before I met you....but she was more of a e!"

"D-did you love her?" I said softly.

"No.....we were only together for pleasure...." He said.

"What kind of pleasure?" I asked.

"Ummmmm ual pleasure Mina....." He said awkwardly.

"Whats that?" I asked curiously.

"Aish you are so innocent!"

"I seriously have no idea what your talking about!"

" Mina!"

"Whats that?"

"Oh geez....Go ask Jonghyun!" He sighed.

"OKAY!!" I exclaimed as I ran out the door to the living room to see Jonghyun playing a video game with Onew.

"Jonghyun oppa! Can I ask you something?" I yelled.

"Ne Mina!" He said pausing the game and turning to face me.

"Whats ?" I asked, tilting my head to the left slightly.

"A-ah....U-ummmm, ask Onew!" He stuttered.

"Onew oppa?"

"Ummmmmm....It's ummmmm.....Why do you want to know?" He asked.

"Taemin was talking about it!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT!!?!?!?!" Jonghyun spat. "Excuse me for a moment." He said as he got up and walked in the direction of my room.

"So oppa are you gonna tell me?" I asked.

"A-aniyo!" He stuttered.

"But, but, but OPPA!!!! YOUR SO MEAN!!" I squealed.

"FINE I'LL TELL YOU!!" Onew yelled. I smiled and sat closer to him.

"When two people love each other very very much and they want to make kids....They ummmm....pleasure themselves.....by....touching each other..?" Onew explained slowly.

"How do they touch each other?" I asked.

"AISH I'M NOT SHOWING YOU!!!!!!" Onew yelled as he fell back onto the couch.

"Fine I'll ask Key oppa!" I huffed. I walked into the kitchen to see Key sitting at his sewing machine.

"Oppa....Onew oppa just told me what is.....But I still don't get it!" I whined. Key gawked at me and then started laughing.

"Go ask Taemin oppa to show you...I'm sure he would love that..." he said in a sly tone.

"But Taemin oppa told me to ask Jonghyun who told me to ask Onew to ask you! The only person left is Minho!" I said.

"Then go ask him!" Key stated. I sighed and walked down the hall to Minho's room.

"Minho oppa!! Can I ask you something?" I said as I knocked on the door. He opened the door and leaned against the frame.

"What is it?" He asked.

"What's ?" I questioned. He burst out laughing and fell to the floor. I huffed and walked back to my room. Taemin was sitting on my bed like before playing around with his phone.

"So did you find out?" He asked as I closed the door.

"Barely...." I sighed as I lay down next to him.

"You'll find out one day sweety!" He said as he lay next to me. He pecked my cheek as I cuddled up at his chest. He put himself up on his elbow and started playing with my hair.

~Kimi dake ni (Kiss Kiss Kiss) donna toki mo
Boku ga zutto kimi no soba ni iru yo
(Kiss Kiss Kiss) kimi dake wo
Kore kara mo mitsumete itai
I wanna feel you motto
Subete no ai wo komete Kiss okuru yo~

He softly sang to me.

"Oppa...Do you think one day....we could sing together....?" I asked softly.

"Of course!" He said as he kissed my forehead.

~You’re my only one way..
O jik no rul won he
Ne ga ni gyo te
I sum me gam sa he~ 

I started.

~You’re the only one babe..
Him dun se sang so ge
Sa rang ul hal ge he jun
No ha na ro na nun
Heng bok he..~

Taemin continued.

~heaven x 10

u ri ham ke ra myon
we will never cry
never never cry..

heaven x 10

yong won i du ri so
never gonna be alone..~

We sang together.

"Love ya baby!!" He whispered as he pulled me into a long deep kiss. He pulled away and smiled as my eyes slowly started to close.

"Meet you in your dreams pumpkin!" He whispered before he kissed me again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt the need to write so this is kinda a filler!

AHHH THE JOY OF FILLERS!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!