Wedding dress

Losing a friend

The days past by and it was all the same. Minho was quiet like usual. Key a frantic lunatic with neatness and pretiness. Onew a chicken obsessed extremely lazy and clumsy. Jonghyun...Well....Jonghyun is Jonghyun.... Taemin visited practically everyday. Everyday it seemed I got more and more nervous around him. Eunseo had insisted that I called her umma instead of Eunseo. It annoyed me. A lot.

The day of the wedding fastly approached and everyone was running around the house preparing....Everyone meaning Key.....

"MINA!! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PINK SPARKLY TIE!?!?" I heard him yell from his room.

"ON YOUR BED BABO!!" I yelled back as I zipped up the short white strapless dress I was gonna wear.

I sighed and stared at myself in the mirror. The door opened to reveal Taemin. He was my date. Well because I was bridesmaid and he was groomsmen....You get the picture.

"Wow....You look...really....stunning!" He exclaimed as he walked towards me. As he stood behind me a blushed.

"We look like a real couple...." I said softly, hoping he wouldn't hear me.  "I wish we were..." I said in my mind.

"I know...." Taemin answered me. I turned around as I noticed his tie was sitting weirdly.

"Here let me fix that!" I said fiddling with his tie. I didn't dare look at his eyes.

"Come on everyone is waiting!" I chimed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Key I don't like this!!" Onew whined as he pulled on his tie and ruffled his hair.

"Wow....Mina.....You look amazing!" Jonghyun exclaimed as I walked in. Key turned and gasped.

"Nice tie Key!" I stated.

"Shut up you!! By the way you look stunning!!" Key said as he played around with Taemin's hair.

"Hyung my hair is fine!" Taemin mumbled. Key sighed and leaned against the bench.

"Where's Minho?" I asked.

"I'm here!" He said as he walked into the kitchen in a tux that looked too small.

"Hey guys, is my suit okay?" Appa asked as he hurried into the room.

"It's fine appa!" Key said.

"Thanks....Ummmm Minho, Taemin....could you please give us a moment?" Appa asked.

"Sure! Meet you guys at the car!" Minho said as he left the room with an excited Taemin. Once the door closed appa sighed.

"I know you guys are probably upset that I'm marrying Eunseo am I right?" He asked.

"Aniyo! We're happy for you!" Onew said on our behalf.

"Good so you won't be bothered that I invited your mother!" Appa exclaimed.

"WHAT!?!?!" I spat. "I mean....Great!?"

"Is something wrong?" Appa asked.

"No! Everything is fine! I miss umma!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"I need to grab something I'll be back in a second!" I said walking back to my bedroom.

" !!!!!"  I mentally screamed. "What am I gonna do?!? I'm gonna be killed!! But appa is gonna be there and so are my oppas....I'll be fine! Hopefully!" I added grabbing my clutch and walking back into the kitchen.

"Just take your time Mina....Because you know we're not running late!" Key said sarcastically.

"Sorry..." I said keeping my head down to hide my tears. Thank god for water proof make up! I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up at Jonghyun and gave him a smile that we both knew was fake. 

"We'll be okay as long as we stay together!" He whispered. I nodded and jumped into the car, sitting next to Taemin. He smiled at me and I smiled back, hoping he wouldn't notice my tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry for the long wait but I've just gotten back from camp!

Promise I will update soon!!

ENJOY!! :)