Confession and commitment

Losing a friend

Onews POV

! We're screwed!! I told Jonghyun we should have told him before something happened! We all stared at the ground as appa closed the door behind us.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THIS!?!" He yelled at us. We all stayed silent. He sighed and put his hand on his head.

"Where is umma now...?" Key asked softly.

"Jail..." Appa hissed. "How could I not see this coming! It's all my fault!!"

"No it's not! Its no ones fault appa!" I said.

"Your right...." He nodded. Jonghyun had not said a word since we left the room. He just stared at the ground.

Jonghyuns POV

I should've told him sooner...I feel so bad! If I had told him this wouldn't have happened! ITS MY FAULT MINA IS IN THE HOSPITAL!! I slammed my fist onto the wall as I tried to contain my tears.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Onew yelled at me.

"It's all my fault! I should've told you before the wedding! If I had we wouldn't be here!! IF I DID MINA WOULDN'T HAVE ALMOST DIED!!!" I screamed holding my head in my hands. "I couldn't  protect her....And I promised I would....I failed....How can I possibly live with myself knowing what happens to Mina!"

"Hyung...It's not your fault....Like Onew said...It's no ones fault..." Key said putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and wiped my tears away.

"We all have to be strong and protect Mina!" Appa said.

"OOH LETS MAKE A UNBREAKABLE VOW LIKE IN HARRY POTTER!!" Onew sqeauled.

"No..." I said. He pouted.

"What about Minho....? He was really upset today....He really cares for her too....." Key stated. We all nodded. Onew walked to the door and poked his head through it. Next thing we knew Minho was standing beside us.

"Minho...As Mina's oppa now....Do you promise to protect her no matter what?" He asked.

"Ne!" He said with no hesitation. I felt my eyes grow big in shock.

 

He really does care for her!

Taemins POV

"Guys can I borrow Minho for a second?" Onew asked as he pulled Minho out of the room. I looked back at Mina and saw her staring into space.

"I'm gonna go get some food..." Eunseo stated as she left the room too. Leaving me and Mina alone. I stared at Mina and my heart started racing.

"Tell her! Tell her now Taemin!! No one is around to hear you!!" My mind commanded. I took in a deep breath and took her hand in mine. She turned to face me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat and I gulped.

"Oppa...Is everything okay?" She asked in her sweet, angelic voice.

"N-ne....Mina....I need to tell you something..." I stuttered.

"Sure! Whats up?" She said.

"I-I love you....."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee! ^^

Yes I love mah Jonghyun gifs atm! I just had to put them in for effect!

So I hope you enjoy this!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!