Wedding dress pt 2

Losing a friend

We arrived at the church and took our places at the alter. I wiped my palms against my dress and smiled nervously at Taemin. The organ started to play and I looked down the aisle to see Eunseo walking down in her wedding dress. It looked like The Dutchess of Cambridge's wedding dress just shorter. The ceremony started as me and Taemin took a seat.

"You feeling okay?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"N-ne..." I answered.

"You sure?"

"Aniyo...."

"Whats wrong?" He asked. Before I could answer him I heard clapping and looked up to see appa and Eunseo kissing. I clapped but I felt disgusted. We walked out of the church and not until I got into the car did I realise I was still holding Taemin's hand.

"So you gonna tell me whats wrong?" He asked.

"My umma is here today..." I answered. He rubbed my hand with his thumb and smiled.

"Whats wrong with that?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it!" I mumbled before the others jumped into the car. I saw his smile fade and he let go of my hand. I couldn't bring myself to tell him about everything! I even had to cover up my scars with foundation to keep it all a secret.  When we got to the reception I saw umma at the entrance. Crap! I looked over at Onew and gave him a scared look.

"You'll be fine!" He mouthed.  I sighed and stepped out of the car. Taking deep breaths. Taemin held out his arm and I intertwined my arm with his. My heart skipped a beat as he planted a small kiss on my cheek. Umma gave me a small smile as she walked into the reception. Oh lord.... 

"Yah! Mina! Your shaking are you okay?" Taemin asked.

"Yea, sorry I'm just a little cold!" I shivered. He put his arm around me in an attempt to keep me 'warm'.

"Mina!" I heard my umma scream. !! I turned and smiled.

"Hi umma!" I mumbled. I got up and awkwardly hugged her.

"Don't think I still don't hate you!" Umma whispered into my ear. I pulled away and motioned to Taemin.

"Umma this is Taemin! He is my date for today!" I said.

"Hello!" Taemin said brightly. She waved and then walked off to her table. I looked around for Jonghyun, Key and Onew but I couldn't find them.

"Taemin do you know where my oppa's are?" I asked sweetly.

"Ummmm, aniyo!!" He answered. I sighed and sat back down. "Stop stressing! Everything is fine!" He reasured me.

"Yes sure..." I mumbled. The rest of them arrived shortly and we started eatting. Just before the 3rd course I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I fixed up my hair and in the mirror I saw something move.

"Who's there?" I shouted.

"I think you know!" Umma answered as she stalked towards me. !!

"Umma....Leave me alone please!" I pleaded as I backed against the wall.

"Not until I see your dead body bleeding on the floor!" Umma spat in my face. She grabbed my hair and threw me across the room causing me to hit my head on the sinks. I felt hot liquid spill down my head.

"UMMA!" I screamed in pain as I held my head. I pulled it back and it was covered in blood. The door swung open to reveal Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun.

"MINA!" Taemin yelled running towards me to help me up.

"Minho! Call an ambulance!" Taemin screamed. I closed my eyes slowly. I could see Taemin's face, tears had started to escape his eyes.

"Come on Mina! Stay with me!! MINA PLEASE!!" He pleaded. I could hear Jonghyun put someone against the wall but everything as blocked from my hearing range. I out soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mina...Come on.....Please Mina!" I heard Key plead. I opened my eyes slowly. I was blinded by the whiteness of the room but soon I was able to see everyones faces. Appa, Eunseo, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin.

"MINA! THANK GOD YOUR OKAY!" Taemin screamed as he hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. "I thought you were gonna die....."

"Yea he did....He even confessed that he lo-" Onew started before Jonghyun cut him off.

"Mina! I think it's about time you told appa....." 

"Ne....Appa....Umma....Hates me...She thinks that I was the one that broke the marriage....And I got hurt by her and myself because of it...She hurt Jonghyun too...." I said. I could see appa's anger build up.

"Key. Onew. Jonghyun. Outside. Now!" He said through his teeth. The hung their heads low as they walked out. I could hear yelling but couldn't comprehend it.

"Are you feeling okay now sweety?"

"Ne! Thank you umma!" I said comfortably. She smiled and took my hand. That was the first time I had called her umma. I looked over at Minho and saw his eyes were red. Was he crying? No he couldn't care for me that much....Could he? I felt someone peck my cheek and turned to face Taemin.

"I'm sorry I scared you Taemin-shi!" I apoligized.

"It's okay...But please call me oppa!" He said with a dazzling smile.

"Ne oppa!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO CUTE!!!

So in the next few chapters....Don't fangirl or fanboy or whatever you guys do when cute happens! Well at least not too much....

Hope you enjoyed this little update!!