He is my what!?!?

Losing a friend

"What happened??" Minho asked as I closed my eyes.

"H-hyuna...." I sobbed. I wrapped my arms arounf Minho's neck. "Call K-key!" I whispered. Minho nodded and untangled himself from my arms. He pulled out his phone and phoned Key.

"Neh hyung, something happened to Mina...We need you to pick us up right away!" He said. "Kamsamnida!" He hung up and helped me stand up.

"If you couldn't walk how did you get here?" Minho asked. He put me on his back and started heading towards the schools entrance.

"Kai....He helped me up and I made my way to the office myself..." I said softly. Minho didn't say anything after that. I felt my eyes becoming heavy and the pounding in my head became noticeable. I closed my eyes and soon everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mina! Can you hear me?" Key's voice called. I moaned and tried to turn around but pain struck my ribs. I screamed out in pain and my breathing picked up. I felt a hand cover my mouth as tears fell from my closed eyes.

"I think her ribs are broken Key.." Onew said. I felt someone grasp my hand. My stomach became cold. I tried to pull down my shirt but there was nothing there. I opened my eyes in shock and sat up. Big mistake. I gasped as all the air in my lungs disappeared. My vision became blurry and I started falling back. Some one caught my back and lay me back down.

"I swear to ing god I will kill that !!!" I heard Jonghyun mutter.

"Should we take her to the hospital!" Onew said as he poked the big bruise on my stomach. I winced.

"No, because then umma and appa will find out!" Minho said.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Onew asked.

"We have no other choice...." Key said.

"No! Never!! I hate him!!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Do you really want us to get in trouble!? Do you want Mina to be in pain!? You don't think we hate him as much as you do Jonghyun?! We had no say in him being what he is! Now shut up!" Onew snapped. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sighed. Onew pulled out his phone and walked out of the room.

"Who's coming?" I asked. My voice was broken and soft. Key shook his head and pushed the hair away from my face.

"I already called Taemin and he is taking the next flight into Melbourne. Will that make you happy?" He asked. My eyes lit up and I nodded my head. Key smiled and took my hand in his. Onew walked back in the room a few minutes later.

"He'll be here in a few minutes.." He said as he sat down in his original spot.

"Should we call the cops?" Minho asked. I shook my head.

"Why not? Mina, this is abuse! She shouldn't be doing tha-" Jonghyun started.

"No! You don't understand!" I snapped. Everyone fell silent and stared at me. "She will get everyone in the school on me....You don't know how strong she is...." I added. I heard the door bell ring and Minho ran down the hall to get it. He walked back in with someone trailing behind him.

"KAI!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DONG HERE!? GET OUT!!!!" I screamed. His mouth hung open and was looking at my stomach. I looked down and saw that I was laying only in my bra and pants........ "YOU ERTED THING!!!" I yelled as I tried to grab a blanket.

"Stop yelling Mina! He is here to help you" Key said.

"More like me!!" I snapped.

"No Mina! He is your eternal protector!" Jonghyun said.

"What?" I spat.

"Well, when you guys were little kids you were really close a-" Key started.

"Bull !! I was close to that thing?" I said, gesturing to Kai.

"I am not a thing!" Kai snapped. I poked my tongue out at him.

"YAH!! STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO AND LET ME FINISH MY STORY!!" Key yelled. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying, you guys were really close, and one day Kai came up to Onew and said to him that he loved you and wanted to protect you forever. So Onew made him make an oath. He swore to protect you at all costs even if it meant his life. Soon he moved away to a different city and you forgot about him completly. But he never forgot you, he learn how to heal just by touching the area of injury, he learnt how to fight. Just for you! then when he came back you rejected him." Key said.

"Thats why I was so possessive and like OMG LETS HAVE !!" Kai added. I looked at all my oppa's and Kai. I burst out laughing.

"You really expect me to believe that?" I asked. They all looked at each other then back at me. They all nodded. "You have got to be kidding me..." I scoffed.

"So do I just...touch...her ribs and then I can go?" Kai asked.

"You ain't touching nothing!!!" I exclaimed.

"Mina...." Jonghyun said. He started rising from his chair.

"No!! That freak ain't touching me!!" I screamed.

"Mina! It's for your own good!" Onew said as he got up too.

"NO!" I screamed as Jonghyun and Onew pinned me down so I couldn't run away. Kai ran up to me and placed his hands on my ribs.

"GET OFF ME YOU !!" I screamed. Onew put his hand over my mouth and tried to calm me down. I felt something crack under Kai's cold hands. I screamed as I felt my bones mend themselves together.

"I'm so sorry!" Kai muttered the whole time. Tears stained my pale face. Finally Kai pulled away and my oppa's let me go.

 I got up and felt no pain in my lower ribs anymore.

"I'M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!!" I screamed. I got up and pushed Kai to the wall. "DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND!?!" He nodded sheepishly.

"Please put a shirt on....This is really awkward...." Kai whispered. I looked down and saw I was still just in my bra and pants. I realised how close we were and I pulled away instantly. I felt my cheeks go bright red. Key passed me a shirt and I quickly put it on. I looked around in search of Jonghyun and Onew. I stopped once I got to the door. Standing in the frame was an angel. She had long brown hair and a cute smile. Her long white dress showed off her curves perfectly. Her golden halo shone in the dark room.

"Mina, I took care of Hyuna for you..Please be happy!!" She said.

"Wait who are you?" I asked. She shook her head and in the blink of an eye she was gone. Now a familiar figure stood in the door.

"BUTTERFLY!!" Taemin exclaimed. My face lit up as I ran towards him and kissed him.

"I missed you so much!" I said.

"I know I missed you too.." Taemin said as he kissed me once more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I know this chapter is pretty and all but don't kill me!!

I'm really busy with school and all!

Plus I'm preparing for a talent show with my friend so that takes up a heap of my time!

So tell me what you think below and I'll get back to you guys soon!

P.S I got SHINee's new album within the first hour of release!! You jelly? I know you are!