Being strong even through the hardest of trails

Losing a friend

I quietly stepped back into my house, trying not to cause any commotion. I walked back to my room and softly closed the door behind me. I put the pictures and the note that Yuri had given me and placed them next to my phone on the bedtime table.

"Mental note: Get photo board!"

I had a quick shower and got changed into my purple tracksuit and put my hair up in a bun. I took hold of Yuri's locket in my hand and kissed it gently, letting a few tears escape from my eyes. Putting the locket around my neck I heard the door open gently.

"Mina...." I heard Onew say. I straightened up and turned to face him.

"Ne." I answered.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...Can you tell Umma to make me some breakfast please?"

"Umma already left for work so I'll ask Key okay?" I nodded my head and suddenly tears escaped my eyes again. Onew ran inside and of course tripped over his own feet. I couldn't help but smile as he got up and dusted himself off. He opened his arms and I ran towards him, letting him embrace me and comfort me. Finally I pulled away and wiped away my tears.

"I'll go ask Key to make breakfast for you!" Onew chimed as he ran out of the room and fell yet again. I heard Jonghyun laughing and singing:

"Everything he does is Onew condition!"

I smirked and walked into the kitchen to see Key making me my favourite breakfast....Hashbrowns! Yes hashbrowns! Don't judge my love for potatoes!!

"I thought if I made you these you would lighten your mood." Key said as I walked behind me and kissed my forehead. I got myself a glass of water and as soon as I put the glass down someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me off the ground into a massive bear hug.

"Morning!" Jonghyun whispered. I started hitting at his hands so he would let me go but he obviously didn't feel it.

"YAH OPPA!!" I screamed. Key turned around and sighed.

"Down, she isn't a teddy bear!" Key said. Jonghyun put me down softly.

"Just because umma isn't here doesn't mean that you can play umma!!" He said childishly. Key ignored him as he place my breakfast on a plate and handed it to me. 

"Thank you oppa!" I said with a smile as I sat at the table and ate them like there was no tomorrow.

Jonghyun and Key stood in the kitchen and smiled.

"She sure is strong isn't she?" Key whispered.

"Ne....I'm proud to call her my Dongsaeng." Jonghyun whispered back.

"YAH! KEY CAN YOU MAKE YOUR HYUNG SOME CHICKEN!!" Onew called from the lounge room. All three of them sighed and Key got back to work.

"It's hard being umma..." He sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter its more a filler if anything!

Next chapter will actually have a plot! Yay~!

I might not update that much during week days as of school so sorry sorry sorry sorry!

But weekends I'll upload as much as I can!

Thanks for reading!!

BYE!!!!

P.S and about the main image.....I JUST HAD TO!!! :D