Missing person

Losing a friend

Jonghyuns POV

"Hey Jonghyun you need a ride?" Kyuhyun called as I walked down the short path to my house.

"Ani!! Its okay hyung!!" I called back. I kept my head down and started walking quickly back home from Sungmin's party. Yes I had a few drinks! Don't kill me!!

I reached the front door and started unlocking it when Mina opened it and pushed past me in tears. I turned around in shock as I watched her run down the path to the park.

"MINA!!! MINA!!!" I called as I started after her. I soon lost my breath as I was drunk. Stupid party!!! I walked back home and informed the rest of them. Taemin stormed off to his room while everyone else was running around like head less chickens. By everyone I mean Key.Onew grabbed his jacket and pulled Minho out the door with him. I started after them but Key held me back.

"Go to bed!" He said as he pushed me towards my room.

"But I wanna look for Mina!" I whined. He pointed at the door and gave me a stern look. "Fine..." I sighed. Gotta listen to umma...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

When Jonghyun told me the news my anger built up. I grabbed Minho and hopped into the car. As we drove down the road we rolled down the window and called out into the cold dark night. Mina I hope your okay!!

"MINA!!!! MINA!!!" Minho called out. "Hyung what if shes been kidnapped? Or murdered!?!??! Hyung I'm scared!" He added. I've never seen him like this before. He is usually strong and quiet but tonight he showed his soft side more.

"We'll find her! I promise!" I said back as I took a turn down to the park. Nothing. Well me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

Oh my god! Mina missing again? What is this!!?!??!

Taemin seemed quite upset...Maybe I should check on him. I walked towards his room and knocked quietly.

"Taemin-ah?" I questioned.

"Neh?" He answered. I pushed open the door and saw him lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Aren't you gonna go look for Mina?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Whats the point when she doesn't even love me anymore..." He mumbled. My eyes widened in shock. 

"I beg to differ...Face it Key this relationship isn't going to last...She is better off with Kai..." He stated. What was I supposed to say? Huh? I just left it. I walked out of the room and slumped on my bed. Mina I hope your okay! Please God don't let her be hurt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I updated!! Wooo!!!

So I hope you like this chapter!!

Tell me what you think in the comments and I will update soon...Maybe....