The truth

Losing a friend

Months had past and nothing had changed. I got bullied at school, harassed by Kai, abused by my umma but only when Jonghyun wasn't around. I would call Key and Onew everyday but I never told them what was happening at home. Everyday its got worse. No one had noticed the cuts on my wrists or the bruises on my back and face. Not even Jonghyun. I went to visit Yuri everyday. Even if Jonghyun refused to take me I walked there myself. I didn't care anymore. Everything in my life that made me happy was gone and I just had to live with it. I had no other choice. I had to put up with the constant pain and hurt. The bleeding, the bruising, the rejection. I just let it come to me. I was nothing. I still am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh~! It's so hot!!" I whined as I lay on the floor of my bedroom with Jonghyun.

"Then take your jumper off!" Jonghyun stated. I shook my head. "And wipe that make-up off your face!" He added.

"Make me!" I said playfully. Jonghyun smirked and grabbed my arm, pinning me to the floor.

"JONGHYUN DON'T!!" I screamed as he ripped off my jumper and wiped my make-up off with it. He let go of my wrists and I ran into the corner holding them in agony.

"Yah! What are you hiding?" He asked curiously.

"Go away oppa!" I said softly.

"No show me what your hiding!" He said. He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. Grabbing my left wrist.

"Mina....What is this!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF!?!?" He yelled at  me.

"Please don't yell at me....It takes away the pain...." I said through my tears.

"Have you told anyone about this? Why do you even do it Mina!?!" He said loudly.

"I-I" I stuttered but stopped as I heard my umma walking towards the room. Jonghyun grabbed me arm and pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door. I heard yelling and then the door slamming. I heard Jonghyun sigh and sit on his bed. I opened the door and walked out to him. Before we could say anything to each other Jonghyun's phone went off. 

"Hello?" He answered. "Hyung!! Yea everythings fine...I guess...Mina's with me I'll put you on speaker!" He took the phone away from his ear and tapped his screen.

"OPPA!" I said excitedly trying to hide the tears in my voice.

"Mina! Have you been crying?" He asked.

"Umm...." I started.

"Hyung...I need to tell you something....and Key too....." Jonghyun started.

"Ok let me get him. KEY!! GET YOUR HERE NOW!!! MINA AND JONGHYUN ARE ON THE PHONE!!!" He shouted. Me and Jonghyun rolling our eyes.

"Hi guys!!" Key said.

"Hello!!" I chimed.

"So what did you want to say Jonghyun?" Onew asked.

"Well....You see....Umm how do I put this? Umma has gone....a bit insane....and lets just say....Mina has been having trouble at school....and she's....been cutting herself..." He said slowly.

"OPPA!!! WHY DID YOU TELL THEM!?!!" I screamed.

"BECAUSE WE'RE YOUR OPPA'S AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!!" Onew yelled. I gulped and backed down right away.

"Mina why?" Key asked.

"It got rid of the pain......" I said softly. I heard banging and Onew swearing. "Oppa? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm booking you a plane ticket....I'm not letting you live like this anymore....Pack your stuff...Your coming to Korea....The both of you!" Onew hissed before he hung up. I looked at Jonghyun in shock.

"Well you heard him! Start packing little one!" He said as he ruffled my hair. I pouted and did as I was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

YAY~!

Okay so I know this chapter kinda dragged on but the good news is MINHO AND TAEMIN ARE COMING IN SOON!! :D

Look forward to it! ;)