Physical pain

Losing a friend

I woke up the next morning and turned around. I felt hot breath on my neck and opened my eyes in shock. I tried to get up but the person held me in my spot.

"10 more minutes!!" Onew whined. Wait why was Onew in my bed? Wait this isn't my room!! WHY AM I IN HIS BED!??!?

"Oppa...Please let go!" I whispered.

"No!"

"But oppa!!!"

"No! 5 more minutes!" I gave in and crossed my arms as I stared at Jonghyun's wall. Disgusting was all I could think.

"Oppa...Are you happy for appa?" I asked softly.

"Ne.."

"Why am I in your bed?" I asked again.

"You fell asleep on the floor in your room and you had stuff on your bed so....yea...." He answered.

"Why did you yell at me yesterday?" I asked.  Onew didn't answer me this time and quickly stepped out of bed. I got up too and stared at him. "Well?"

"Mina just leave it okay?!?" He said raising his voice.

"See what I mean?? Whats going on oppa??" I said anger slowly building up inside of me.

"MINA!!" He yelled at me.

"I'M NOT DROPPING THIS CONVERSATION OPPA!! WHATS GOING ON??? OR IS WHAT JONGHYUN SAID TRUE!!" I yelled back.

"DO YOU THINK I NOT CARE MINA!?!? DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT I WOULD LEAVE YOU AT HOME WITH UMMA LIKE THAT?!?! HOW DO I EVEN KNOW YOUR NOT LYING TO ME!?!"

"BECAUSE I HAVE THESE!" I showed him my arms and all the scars that lay upon them. "Thanks for making me add another one oppa...." I said as I ran out of the room. I looked around for the razor I had brought over to Korea and placed it against my wrist.

"Yuri.....Please help me.....It's so hard Yuri....No one cares about me anymore......Yuri help....PLEASE!!" I screamed as I cut deeper.

"YAH! MINA STOP!" Key screamed. He hit the razor from my hand and saw my wrist. DIE is what was etched into my skin. He grabbed my wrist and started cleaning it. "Why Mina...?" Was all he could say to me. After he had bandaged it properly he hugged me as I cried. He my hair as he tried to comfort me.

"Oppa....Don't let me go...." I whispered.

"Ne Mina...." He answered as I closed my eyes. "You have to stop this Mina....Talk to someone....Just don't hurt yourself...." He pleaded. I didn't know how to answer that. He took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen. On the table was a pile of hash browns.

"Eat before Taemin comes over for the day!" He stated. I nodded and scoffed down the potato joys! I quickly had a shower and got changed. When I got out of my room all my oppa's and Taemin-shi were sitting in the kitchen.

"MINA! HOW ARE YOU!?!?" Taemin asked excitedly as he hugged me.

"I'm fine!" I managed to say. He shot me another stunning smile ad sat down again. STUPID HEART!! STOP BEATING LIKE THIS!!! Onew looked at me with pleading eyes. He looked like he had been crying.

"Excuse me for a moment..." I said walking into the lounge room.  I heard someone run behind me.

"Mina...I'm sorry...I didn't know it was that bad..." I heard Onew say. I could hear the tears in his voice and turned to see his tear stained face.

"Oppa...Don't worry about it....." I said. Onew hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't do it again...Please....It hurts me more than it hurts you...." He stated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this will be probably the last update for this week as I'm really busy with school and stuff..

But enjoy this and tell me what you think!!

:D