Love sparks

Losing a friend

Mina's POV

I woke up in an unknown place. I looked around the room and saw pictures of SNSD, 2NE1 and other pictures which I really wish I could unsee....Eww!

Anyways!

How did I get here?

Who took me here?

Are my oppa's okay?

I tried to sit up but I felt a warm hand slide across my waist and hold me down. Oh .

"Just gonna leave without saying thank you?" A voice whispered.

"Kai?" I asked as I turned to face him. His hair was all messy and he had slight dark circles under his eyes. He smiled at me, his hand still around my waist.

"Morning!" He chimed.

"How? Who? What!!?!" I exclaimed as I sat up. I looked down and saw I was just in a t-shirt.

"Oh lord here we go..." Kai mutter as he got up and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Kai! Thank you...." I said. He turned and looked at me in shock.

"What did you just say?" He asked.

"I said thank you....For saving me....Taemin really was mean to me...." I mumbled. He smiled and sat on the bed next to me.

"Its okay!" He said. He put his hand over mine and squeezed it softly.  It was silent for a while before my stomach rumbled really loudly. God that was embarassing!!

"Your hungry huh? I'll go make some breakfast!" Kai said as he ran out the door. I stood up and slowly followed him. I'd never seen his house before. It was small with sunflower yellow walls. Pictures of family and friends plastered the walls. But one caught my eye. I walked up to the glass frame and picked it up from the small stool it sat on. It was a picture of me and Kai as children. I had my hair in pig tails and had my big gummy smile plastered across my face. Kai had his arm around me and was smiling too. He had a cute smile. I touched the picture lightly before I put it down again. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Kai pouring milk into a bowl of Weetbix.

"I hope you don't mind...Its all I got!" He said as I walked in.

"Its okay!" I answered as he handed me the bowl. I ate slowly and played with my food a little bit. Kai sat across from me doing the same thing. Awkward silence filled the small room.

"So ummm....What happened after I left?" Kai asked me. I looked up and saw him staring at me. Was that worry in his eyes? I shook my head and looked back down at the mush that was once Weetbix.

"I don't want to talk about it...." I muttered.

"Oh...Thats okay..." He mumbled. The silence took over again.

"Don't you have school today?" I asked softly. He shook his head.

"I figured I should stay with you!" He said sweetly. I felt my cheeks flush red. "Mina I really like you...." He suddenly said. I gasped and dropped the spoon I was holding.

"Omo I'm sorry!" I said as I wiped up the milk that spilled over.

"Its okay! I didn't mean to scare you!" Kai said as he grabbed the towel from my hand. He brushed his fingers over my hand. My heart started beating out of my chest. I swear Kai could hear it. He smirked and moved closer to me. "I can hear your heart beat..." He whispered. He leaned over a bit more and met my lips. This felt different from when I kissed Taemin. It was extremely soft and sweet. It felt like electric currents were rushing through me. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. He wrapped his hands around my waist and smiled.

"I think...I may like you too..." I whispered before I kissed him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOHHHHH~!!!! I little bit of MinaxKai here!

What did you think of it? Tell me in the comments.

This story is almost over!!

But I'll be writing another story!!

 

So look forward to that!! I'll start writing that as soon as this story is finished! So maybe at the end of the month or so??

Anyway enjoy this chapter and I'll update soon!