Fights

Losing a friend

"Yah!! Get off my girl you bastard!!" Taemin shouted again as he ripped me away from Kai.

"Oppa it's not what yo-" I started.

"Shut up Mina!!" He yelled at me. I gasped and stared at the floor.

"Hey dude! You have it all wrong!! She was having a panic attack!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Still gives you no reason to touch her you !!" Taemin yelled.

"Oppa st-" I tried again.

"MINA I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!" Taemin yelled.

"Don't yell at her!!" Kai argued.

" off!!" Taemin growled as he dragged me away to my room.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed as he threw me into my room.

"You will never talk to him again you understand me?" He yelled. I stood up and walked towards him.

"Don't tell me what to do!!" I hissed. In a split second I hit the floor with more force than ever. I clutched my cheek as I felt tears fall from my small eyes.

"Don't defy me!! You stay away from him or I will punish you! You hear me?" Taemin threatened. I nodded my head as he pulled he up. He roughly put his lips on mine. I tried to break away but he was too strong for me. I eventually got away from him and fell backwards onto the bed.

"Taemin! If your gonna be like this its over between us!!" I screamed.

"Don't say such stupid things!! It will never be over!!" He whispered as he sat next to me and my hair. I pushed him away and ran out the door. Tears streamed down my face as I pushed past Jonghyun as I ran out the front door.

"YAH! MINA!!" He called after me. I ignored his crys. I ran all the way down to the park and collapsed on the bits of bark that covered the ground.

"Taemin why?" I sobbed. "WAE!?!?!?!?!!??!! I screamed. I lay on the bark and cried my heart out. My eyes soon sealed shut as I fell into a restless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

After Taemin pulled Mina into her room I heard yelling and screaming. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

I must not cry!!

I walked out of the house with my head hung low. When I got home I sat at the front door just staring into space.

If she was mine I would never treat her like that.

If she was mine I would love her unconditionally.

If she was mine....I would tell her my true feelings.

I heard someone scream from outside. I shot up and walked out my door to the park at the end of the street. I saw a figure sprawled across the floor.

"OMO!! MINA!!" I exclaimed as I ran up to her and picked up her life less body. Her arms, legs and face had small cuts from the sharp bark pieces. She had her eyes closed and I could see the tears flowing from her eyes. They mixed in with the dirt and blood on her face. I also noticed a bruise that wasn't there when I last saw her. I carried her back to my house and lay her on the couch.

What do I do?

Do I call her oppas?

No! This could be fun.....

KAI!! DON'T THINK THAT WAY!!! MINA IS INJURED YOU HAVE TO HELP HER!!

But how???? OH JESUS CHRIST!!! I got a packet of antiseptic wipes and starting wiping away the dirt and blood off her cheeks. She whimpered when I touched the bruise on her cheek. I sighed and lifted her up again. I walked up the stairs to my room. I stoped when I reached the door and sighed again. Her clothes are too dirty. She is not going to sleep in my clean bed with those clothes. It felt awkward stripping her of her shirt and shorts. I grabbed one of my over sized tee-shirts and put it over her. I slowly tucked her into my bed and grabbed her old dirty clothes. I put them in the laundry and washed them for her. Like a good friend. After I finished that I walked back into my room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled and hopped into bed next to her. 

"Night Mina..." I whispered before I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO!!! I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG!!!

I've been really stuck on how to write this!! Hahahahaha!! This story is slowly coming to an end!

Yes! A few more chapters and I will have to end it!! *sniff*

I would like to take a moment to thank all my lovely subscribers who have helped and inspired me to keep writing!!

Thank you for your cheering me! Thank you for your cheering me! Always love!! AHHH SHINEE!!!

Okay guys!! I hope you had a nice and safe Easter!! I know I didn't......The joys of family....Plus my best friend's dad passed away on thursday so I was with her trying to support her!!

That is partially why I hadn't updated in a while!!

Anyway!! Comment below and I will update soon!