Number one: Cook together!

Losing a friend

Mina's POV

"Baby....Wake up!" Taemin whispered into my ear. I groaned and rolled over.

"Oppa....Just five more minutes!" I mumbled. I heard Taemin sigh and the next thing I knew my covers had been completly throw off my bed. I screamed and tried to grab them again but Taemin kicked them away.

"Get up!" He said again. I pouted and got up. I smiled and grabbed my pillow. "Mina....What are you doing?" Taemin asked as he backed up into my desk. I hit him over the head with the pillow and laughed as he tried frantically to fix his hair. He grabbed me around the waist and started tickling me until we both fell on the floor in laughter.

"Yah! Shut up!" Onew yelled from down the hall.

"You ready for today?" Taemin asked as I started fixing my bed covers.

"Ne! What are we gonna do?" I questioned.

"COOK!!" Taemin exclaimed. I smiled as I walked over to my closet to pick out something to wear.

"I think it would be best if we did it at your house oppa....My kitchen is too small for the two of us!" I stated as I pulled out a pair of leggings and a long t-shirt with a purple butterfly on it. "Turn!" I said. He obeyed and turned around as I got changed.

"I think we should too! And umma and appa won't be home so we can cook whatever we want!!" Taemin exclaimed. I smiled and hugged him.

I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS!" Taemin exclaimed as we put all the ingredients on the bench. We decided to make Buldak, which is a hot and spicy chicken dish.

"I'll prepare the chicken and you can make the marinade!" I stated as I started washing the chicken. He nodded and started blending all the needed ingredients for the marinade. Once I had finished with the chicken and had put it in the fridge I went over to Taemin who seemed to be having trouble.

"Here, let me help you!" I said as I tapped his nose. I started cutting the onion when I felt his hands creep onto my waist.

"Your a really good cook you know!" He whispered in my ear. I smiled as I added the onion into the blender and pressed the puree button.

"Help me clean up before we start frying the chicken?" I asked sweetly.

"Anything for you my pumpkin!" He said. I walked over to the sink and filled it with warm water. Taemin added the detergent but added a bit too much so there was bubbles everywhere.

"Good job babo!" I laughed as I splashed him with some water. He smiled and splashed back. We started having a massive splash war which left us soaked. He eventually stopped and put on his serious face.

"We have to cook the chicken!" He stated.

"YOU can cook the chicken. I'll do the dishes!" I said with a smile as I kissed him.

"Okay!" He whispered against my lips. I started cleaning as I heard him start up the stove. All of a sudden I felt pain in my hand and looked to see blood dripping from it.

"OWW!!" I screamed as I dropped the knife I had been cleaning into the sink as I ran up hand under cold water. "Oppa! Get me a bandage please!" I exclaimed. He nodded and ran over to the first aid kit that hang on the wall. He wrapped my hand up and kissed the bandage.

"I kissed it better for you!" He said with a smile. I smiled back and gestured towards the chicken.

"It's gonna burn!" He ran back to the chicken and turned off the stove. We marinaded the chicken then but it back in the pan for a bit. We served it together and placed it on the table.

"Looks good!' I exclaimed as I sat down. He nodded and sat next to me. I served his plate first and he started eating straight away. Once we had finished we stacked the dish washer and he walked me home.

"I had fun today." I said as we reached my door.

"Me too!" Taemin said. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"I love you Mina!" He whispered as he knocked on the door. Key answered the door and let me in.

"Thank you for today oppa!" I said.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow too so you better be up!!" He said as he ran down the street.

"Don't worry she will be!!" Jonghyun called after him. He turned to me and gave me a evil grin. This couldn't be good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First thing done!!

Please leave any suggestions for the list in the comments below or on my wall. I really need some more ideas!! I will credit you 100%!

Thanks for reading and I hope I didn't make you fangirl or fanboy too much!

Oh! And I now have tumblr so feel free to follow me! My blog is called Shawols unite!