My descent into a living hell

Losing a friend

"What!?!?" I exclaimed. Jonghyun put a cold finger against my lip and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Your not supposed to know..." He hissed.

"But...How did they....divorce..?" I asked as tears started to form behind my eyes.

"I don't know...I think umma caught appa with another woman.....A noona for that fact...." Jonghyun sighed. 

"What are you guys whispering about?" Onew asked, as he started looking through the frigde for some left over food. Probably chicken.

"I told her..." Jonghyun said softly. Onew turned around and glared at him.

"Why did you tell her!?!?" He said slightly raising his voice.

"You can't expect us to run around packing up appa's stuff and for her not to know anything!" Key mumbled as he entered the room.

"Appa is leaving.....?" I said softly.

"Yes and I'm going with him...." Key said. "He needs a person there that can cook and clean before he finds another girl!"

"I'm going too...Seoul national college has great opportunities for me!" Onew added.

"Wait Seoul!?!? YOUR GOING ALL THE WAY BACK TO KOREA!?!?!" Jonghyun yelled. Key and Onew nodded.

"Hey don't cry Mina...." Onew said as he wiped away the tear that had escaped from my eye. "Jonghyun will take care of you okay?"

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oppa....I love you so much...." I managed to squeak out before the tears took over. Key and Jonghyun joined the hug. It felt like we had stood there forever but we finally broke apart when we heard umma and appa walk into the room.

"I'm guessing you know?" Umma asked in that scary tone she used before she would yell at us. I nodded and stood behind Onew.

Umma sighed and placed her palm against her forehead.

"You probably know that I'm moving to Korea and you and your mother are staying in Australia?" My appa asked me.

"Don't I get a choice of who I can go with?!" I shouted.

"Don't yell at me!! It's for your own good Mina!!" Appa yelled. I stepped back. Appa had never yelled at me before. "Boy's go pack your stuff we leave tomorrow night."

"I'm not leaving..." Jonghyun said strongly.  "I'm staying with Mina!" Appa shrugged and motioned for Key and Onew to start packing. They both walked out of the room in silence. Appa did the same leaving just Jonghyun, umma and I alone. Umma broke down in tears and fell to the floor. Jonghyun rushed up to her, lifted her up and placed her on the couch.

"Rest umma." He said softly as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll come back and visit I promise!" Key said as he closed the door of the taxi and waved through the window as they drove off. We headed back inside and sat in the kitchen.

"Yah! Mina! Don't you start school tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked. I nodded. I had been dreading that day ever since Yuri died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up the next morning to the sound of my beeping alarm clock. I hit the snooze button and slid of my bed. I got up and did my normal routine. As I placed my school uniform on I looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked the same, maybe even a bit skinnier. I tucked the locket under my dress, grabbed my bag and headed into the kitchen. I saw my mum on the couch passed out with a bottle of wine sitting next to her. I placed my bag down and went to wake her up  but something pulled me away.

"Leave her...She was up all night crying..."Jonghyun whispered. He handed me and piece of toast as he grabbed my school bag and put it in the car. "Come on lets go!" He called. I ran after him and sat in the car. I got out of the car and stared at my school. I turned around to face Jonghyun and gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Please don't leave me here!" I pleaded.

"You'll be fine okay? I'll meet you here when your finished." Jonghyun said as he drove away.

I took a deep breath and walked into the school. Ready to start my horrible first day of school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god finished!!!! Finally!!

Took me forever to write this!

Any ways hope you enjoy it!!

Comment and subscribe and I'll post something new soon!!