In the blink of an eye

Losing a friend

We walked through the door of our old house. I ran through it and my expression changed. Empty wine bottles and ciggerate packets littered the halls. It smelt disgusting. Glass lay on the floor along with broken picture frames and torn up photos.

"Ugh! What happened here?" Key exclaimed as he picked up a wine bottle and examined it with care.

"Okay, first mission, clean the place up!" Appa exclaimed. We all glared at him. "Sorry, but seriously, clean up!" I sighed and went to grab the big bin that hid in the garage. We walked around the abandoned house and picked up all the rubbish. None of our bedroom's had been touched. They were exactly the same as they were when we left. Once everything was clean and safe we rolled in our luggage.

"Ummmm appa...Where do I sleep?" Minho asked. As we all walked to our rooms.

"Oh....Any one willing to give up a room for a bit?" Appa asked everyone.

"I will! I'll share with Mina, if thats okay with you Mina?" Key asked.

"Why Mina??" Appa asked.

"Because I want to?" Key said. Appa rolled his eyes and helped umma with her luggage. I smiled and let Key into my room.

"I really need to redo my room..." I said as I started unpacking my stuff. Some of my old clothes still sat in my wardrobe.

I laughed and smiled as I pulled them all out and folded them neatly on my bed.

"OOH!! Can I use that fabric for my designs?" Key asked.

"Sure, but whatever you don't need give it back and I'll donate it!" I said as I handed him the pile of clothes. He smiled and ran out of the room. I finished packing up my clothes and walked into the kitchen.

"I don't understand why you can't be more like your hyungs Key!" I heard appa say. I stopped in my tracks and hid behind the wall.

"Why do I always have to be compared to them? I want to be me not them!!" I heard Key exclaim.

"Lower your voice young man!!" Appa demanded.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Key snapped.

"You're such a diva!! Just be happy for once in your life!!" Appa yelled.

"HOW CAN I BE HAPPY WHEN YOU MADE ME LEAVE THE BEST JOB I HAD EVER HAD?!!?!?! HOW CAN I BE HAPPY AFTER YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE!?!?!?" Key screamed. Appa went silent. I heard him coming towards the door and I dashed back to my room. Key stormed in and sat on my bed.

"Oppa, is everything okay?" I asked. Key shook his head and closed his eyes.

"You heard the whole thing didn't you?" Key asked. I nodded and started nervously playing with the hem of my shirt. The silence was killing me.

"Oppa, I think I'm gonna go to bed. I start school tomorrow..." I said. He nodded and got off my bed. He turned off the lights and lay next to me.

"Night!" He whispered as I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I moaned and picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Hey butterfly!" Taemin chimed. My face lit up and I pushed Key off the bed.

"HI!! How are you?" I exclaimed.

"I'm good! I'm missing you a lot though! How was your flight?" He asked.

"It was really good!! And I miss you too baby!!" I said as I helped Key up from the floor.

"So whats the time over there?" He asked.

"Ummmm its....12 IN THE MORNING!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh sorry did I disturb your sleeping?!?" Taemin questioned.

"No its okay!" I said.

"You sure? Don't you have school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes she does!" Key said.

"I have to go baby! I'll call you later alright?" I said.

"Ne! Sweet dreams butterfly!" He said before he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MINA! IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW I'LL JUMP ON YOU!!!!!" Onew screamed. I shot up and looked around my room. I looked at the clock and saw the time.

" I'M LATE!!!" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom to get ready. I was in such a rush I didn't even have breakfast. I grabbed Minho's wrist and pulled him out the door as I ran as fast as I could to school.

"Minho the office is that way! I need to go to class! Bye!!" I said quickly.

"KAJIMA!!!" Minho called as I ran off to my locker. I quickly pulled out the books I needed for my next class and started running down the hall to my class. Suddenly I hit the floor. My books flew out of my hands. I felt someone kick my ribs. I rolled over so I was on my back.

"Well look who's back? Little miss Mina!" A familiar voice said before she kicked me again.

"H-hyuna!" I gasped as I hit the lockers.

"What do you think gives you the right to go after my man? Huh?" She asked as he stood on my hand with her little high heels. I screamed out in agony. I closed my eyes as tears trickled down my small face.

"YAH!!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes to see Kai. Hyuna instantly stepped back and ran up to him.

"Oppa~!" She said sweetly. I felt like puking. He pushed her away and walked up to me. He held out his hand but I just pushed him away.

"!" I muttered as I tried to stand up. He put his arm around my waist and helped me up. "GET OFF ME!" I screamed as I pushed him away. The look in his eyes said hurt and pain. I kinda felt bad. But after what he did...I could never forgive him. I limped away from the two of them. Please Minho. Please still be at the office! I got to the office door and collapsed onto the bench next to it. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hello?" Minho said in english.

"Oppa...Where are you...?" I asked softly.

"I'm almost at class why?" He asked.

"I need you...Now....Come to the office door...." I said.

"Why? Can't you come here?" He questioned.

"I can't walk..." I croaked. I started coughing. "Please hurry!" I said before I hung up. Minutes later Minho came running up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head as more tears escaped my eyes.

Life can change in a blink of an eye....I don't like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! The last few chapters of my story have been deleted!! and stupid me forgot to save them!!

But I thought of a better plot line so....Voila!!!

Comment and tell me what you think!!

Merci! Kamsamnida!! Thank you!! Arigato!!

(I felt like speaking in different languages....I hope you don't mind....Teehee ^^)