Number three: Star gazing

Losing a friend

"Is here okay babe?" Taemin asked as he pointed to the big maple tree in the middle of the park. I nodded and sat down on the soft ground.

"I'll go buy some drinks! Normal order?" He asked me.

"Ne!" I chimed.

"Stay put and don't talk to strangers!" He said as he kissed my forehead. I watched him walk into a nearby cafe and of course the waitress gawked at him. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

"I don't like that waitress!" I text Taemin. I watched him as he pulled out his phone and grinned.

"Neither do I! She smells of desperation!" He text back. I laughed and lay down on the grass. Why would appa want to leave such a beautiful place like this? Well I guess if I leave I'll be away from Kai for a bit. But I don't want to leave Taemin...

"My little butterfly are you awake?" Taemin called. I sat up and smiled at him. He handed me a warm cup and I smiled.

"Whats in the bag?" I asked as he sat next to me.

"Something special!" He stated as he put it in his pocket and took a sip of his coffee. I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Nice?" He asked. I nodded and handed him the cup.

"Taste it!" I beckoned. I brought the cup to his mouth and he took a sip. He swallowed at nodded.

"Yumm!" He said with a smile. He didn't bother offering me his coffee as he knew I hated it! Once we had finished our drinks Taemin went to return the cups. When he got back I sat on his lap and reached for his pocket. I grabbed the bag he had before and pulled it out to find Pocky!

"You got Pocky?" I asked.

"Ne! I like Pocky!" He said snatching them back and opening the packet. He put the end of one in his mouth and left the other half hanging out. He pointed to me then the ther end of the Pocky. I started eatting the Pocky on the other end until I reached his lips. We stayed together. Attached by our lips for a while before he pulled away.

"Yummm!" He whispered. I smiled and looked at the sky.

"Oppa! Look the stars!" I pointed. I lay down and stared at the sparkling sky above us. He did the same and took my hand in his.

"That one looks like a love heart!" I sqeauled. He smiled and pulled me closer.

"That one there looks like a butterfly! Isn't that right my beautiful butterfly?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt a tear escape my eyes and I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Oppa! I love you so much! I don't want to leave you!" I sobbed. He kissed the top of my head.

"Mina...I know....It's hard but....We will get through it okay?" He said softly. I nodded and hugged him.

"I can't imagine my life without you!" I mumbled. We stayed like this for a while before I got up.

"Lets go its cold!" I shivered. He nodded and stood up, taking my hand. We walked back to my house. 

"I'll drop past tomorrow okay?" He said as he kissed me. I nodded.

"Good night ducky!" I whispered.

"Night butterfly!" He said as I walked through the door.

"I'M HOME!" I yelled. Key ran out of the kitchen holding a short red dress in his hands.

"Please try it on! I need a model and its due tomorrow!" He said shoving the dress into my hands. I sighed and put it on.

"Key I don't like this! Its so short!" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Just come out!" He yelled back. I sighed and pulled down the hem of the dress once more. I stepped out and walked into the kitchen. Of course all my oppa's were there eating. Jonghyun spat out his water when I walked in.

" MINA! HOW SHORT DO YOU WANT YOUR DRESS!!" He yelled.

"I didn't want to wear it I swear!" I said as I glared at Key.

"Did you make that Key?" Minho asked. Key nodded and walked up to me. Onew hadn't noticed me. He was too busy eating fried chicken.

"Fits perfectly!" I said as he smoothed out the dress around my hips. 

"Okay can I take it off now!" I said as I pulled it down one more time.

"Yah! Don't bend down!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Why?" I said as I played around with the hem of the dress.

"Its revealling!" Minho added.

"I'm gonna go take it off!" I said.

"Wait let me take a few pictures! I need to make a portfolio!" I sighed as he dragged me into the living room. Key pulled out a camera and started taking pictures. Once he finished I sighed and ran to the bathroom to pull it off.

"I'm going to bed! Night oppas!" I yelled as I hopped into bed.

"NIGHT!!!" They all chimed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to SuperJunior13VIP! She has given me a whole heap of ideas for my list. THANKS UNNIE!

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll update soon!