035

Society's Secret

 

 

Ahra was smiling as they went inside the restaurant, she had changed into casual clothes, denim skinny jeans and an overized hoodie, while Chanyeol remained in his black tuxedo.

“This is gonna be amusing.” She chuckled as they walked to the counters, the female staffs were already staring at her boyfriend.

“What?” Chanyeol asked distractedly, his eyes were on the menu above them.

“Ask for extra gravy and fries.” Ahra patted his arm before walking away, but Chanyeol tugged her back.

“Just..stay where I can see you.” He spoke, she paused.

“Yeol, what~”

“With what happened tonight, I’d rather have you where I can see you.” He said softly, Ahra’s brows met briefly but she nodded back at him.

Chanyeol smiled before lacing his fingers with hers and pulling her to the counter.

“You make ordering chicken sound so dramatic.” Ahra said with a small smile, Chanyeol chuckled and kissed the side of her head before finally speaking to the blushing female behind the counter.

It took him a few minutes to order, Ahra followed him to their table.

“But, how are you going to fix that? I’m sure your father will be put in a tight spot.”

Ahra sat down and shrugged.

“I don’t want to think about it yet, Yemin did it while thinking about damage control. I’m sure it wont be publicized.” She stated.

“What about Jung Soojin then?” Chanyeol asked while tugging on the sleeves of her sweater and inserting his hand inside, Ahra grew amused.

“Well, for a moment back there, it was all up to Oh Sehun.” She chuckled, Chanyeol gave her a wary look.

“I don’t know; I think I’m gonna let Yemin handle this.”

“But she’s worse than you.” Chanyeol balked, Ahra chuckled.

“Exactly.”

Then their order arrived, Chanyeol shook her head.

“She may be pretty, but she’s scary too.” He nodded to himself, Ahra just blew him a kiss before eating.

 

 

Ahyeon was looking at the school owlishly as Jisung slowed his car in the campus.

“Are you sure about this? You look..terrified.” Jisung was grinning, he checked the time, it was already half past nine in the evening.

“I need those book. Exam’s next week.” She said adamantly before sliding down from the G-Class Wagon.

Jisung followed the girl, his eyes scanned the area around them. His head tilted briefly, letting his wolf hearing take in.

“Hey,” Ahyeon nudged him, he looked at her.

“Let’s go.” She took hold of the sleeve of his coat and pulled him towards the building. Jisung smiled to himself as they approached the building.

“You’re going to buy me food after this.” Jisung mused as they reached the school’s front doors, Ahyeon was trying to push the doors forward, but it wasn’t budging.

Jisung pulled her behind him, his left hand circling around her wrist, then with his free hand he gave the double doors a slight push and the lock fell to the floor.

The doors were wide open before them, Ahyeon grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

“Anything you want then, Han.” She nodded before walking in to the school.

Jisung shook his head and just followed her in.

 

 

Yemin checked her reflection before setting her toothbrush down.

“You’re taking your time.” Sehun mused as he walked in, clad in a loose white shirt and gray sweatpants.

“I’m just trying to recall when was the last time I had a fun chill night.”

“That was fun and chill?” Sehun blinked at her before picking up his toothbrush, Yemin chuckled before wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning against him.

“I meant staying over at your place.” She said.

Sehun smiled and squeezed her waist slightly, Yemin let go of him and walked back to the bedroom.

Yemin picked up her phone and checked her emails, there was already news about her father’s wedding being cancelled.

She plopped down on the bed and wrapped the covers around her.

“We got too close now. The secret would have gone out.” She murmured, Sehun shook his head before lying down beside her.

“You would never let that happen.” He said assuringly, Yemin bit her lip.

“You sure your father wont look for you tonight?”

“He deserves to be deserted by his children.” Yemin pouted, Sehun chuckled before wrapping his arms around the girl.

“You’re not going to turn into an ice princess, right? I’m not ready for that yet.” Sehun teased, Yemin shrugged.

“I just don’t feel like seeing him yet, this all started with him. Because he let that woman in.”

“Hey, we all make mistakes.” Sehun said, his arms tightened around her.

Yemin eyed him warily, then she pulled her hair upwards and pointed towards her wound.

“You should have let the wolf take over.” Sehun took back his words, Yemin chuckled before kissing his cheek.

“I’m just glad you’re home now.” She whispered before closing her eyes.

 

 

Jisung loaded the books on the backseat, Ahyeon was grinning as she climbed on the car.

“We better drive out before the security guards spot us.” She said excitingly as he started the car.

“All that running just for a bunch of books, nerd.” Jisung chuckled as the car moved forward.

“Let’s grab something to eat before heading home.” Ahyeon said, Jisung glanced at her, she was smiling as they left the campus property.

“Does that count as a date then?” He asked her, Ahyeon paused, her forehead furrowed.

“I was just joking. Don’t take it too seriously.” Jisung said as they reached the main road.

“What do you want to eat?”

Ahyeon bit her lip before facing him, Jisung felt her gaze on him.

“Ahyeon-ah?”

“I thought we were already on one.” She spoke, Jisung blinked.

“Huh?”

“What we just did. Going to school to grab my books. Wasn’t that a date?” She said softly, Jisung glanced at her briefly, he started to smile.

“I have other friends, but I asked you to come with me. Think about it.” Ahyeon said.

“I thought it was because of my shape shifting abilities.” He chuckled before reaching out to tuck a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“So, this is our first date then.” Jisung stated with a smile.

“Don’t let it get to your head.” Ahyeon swatted his hand away.

“Can we have pork belly though? I’m really hungry.” Jisung blurted out, Ahyeon nodded.

“You get to decided this time because you were so kind to accompany me at school.” Ahyeon teased.

“I’m not the one who left my books in the first place.” He pointed out, Ayeon rolled her eyes at him.

 

Jisung smiled before taking her hand in his free one and giving it a small squeeze.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++