019

Society's Secret

 

Ahra watched as the wolf paced back and forth before her.

“If you did shift, it would have been messy.” She spoke, Sehun glanced at her, his red eyes unfocused but blazing.

“Still, thanks. You saved her life, well, it’s kind of your thing. Wolf thing.” She was trying to cheer him up.

She heard about Sehun threatening Soojin earlier, and she knew that he meant it.

Sehun never joked about those type of things, especially when it involved Yemin.

“I know you still feel bad about the Taemin thing, I, well..you can blame me for that. I forgot and I accidentally added that to her plate.” She murmured, Sehun ignored her.

“But, Sehun-ah,” She said.

“You have to remember, my sister…she’s always been sure of things. Unlike me, it took me a while to know what I want.”

Sehun paused, his large paws making marks on the grass.

“It took me some time to realize that I wanted Yeol.”

The red eyes turned brown.

“But Yemin, she knew the moment she saw you. And that’s something.” Ahra bit her lip.

Sehun blinked back at her, she placed the black canvas backpack before him.

“I’m going. I’ll see you at the hospital?”

The wolf just stared back at her.

“Be there. She needs you.” She said before getting inside her car, Sehun just watched as the Bentley sped away.

The black wolf growled before running towards the trees again.

 

 

Chanyeol looked up as Ahra stepped out of the elevator, she was dressed in a pair of black fitted slacks and a white sweater.

“Does she know?” Jisung murmured.

“She met up with Sehun before coming here.” Chanyeol winced, Jisung winced.

“That ing .” Ahra hissed as she reached them, the guards stepped aside.

“What’s happening? How is she?” She asked.

“The doctors are still checking on her insde. She just got out of the x-ray~”

“COO my .” Ahra muttered darkly before taking out her phone, Jisung bit his lip and closed his eyes.

He could hear the doctors speaking with Yemin inside the room, she sounded fine except for her complaints about her wrist.

“Sehun?” Chanyeol asked.

“He…He’s out, running.” Ahra said meaningfully, the male nodded.

“Noona, you can’t let this slide.” Jisung spoke, Ahra faced him, she sighed before hugging the youngest.

“I know.”

“Sehun threatened her.” Chanyeol spoke.

“He did?”

“He almost shredded her to pieces.” Jisung offered a smile as he pulled back.

“He should have done that, I’m sure we have insurance for animal attacks.” Ahra muttered under breath.

“We don’t have proof though, that..it was really her.”

Chanyeol started to chuckle, Ahra blinked at him.

“What?”

The doors burst open, Yemin stepped out of the room, the guards panicked and followed her.

“Yemin~”

“Get me to my room.” She spoke.

“Ye~”

“My room. Now.” She snapped, two nurses ran up to her and started to guide her to a private suite.

“What happened?” Ahra asked.

“She lost her patience with the doctor, she wants to lie down.”

 

 

Sehun yanked the shirt out of the bag and put it on, he pulled out his phone and started to dial.

“Yes, vice president?” His secretary answered.

“I need you to trace some calls.”

“Yes, who?”

Sehun leaned against his car.

“All calls made from HanShin’s main office earlier today.”

“Yes, sir. What are we looking for?”

Sehun took out his car key and pushed himself off the car’s hood.

“Someone tried to kill my girlfriend this morning.”

His secretary grew silent, Sehun just got inside the car.

“Did you check on the hospital? How is she?”

“She’s conscious and has been moved to her room. The doctors warned that she’s a little..irritable.”

Sehun smiled to himself before ending the call.

“That’s my girl.” He murmured before stepping on the gas.

 

 

Yemin leaned back on the headboard and ran both of her hands through her hair.

She felt disoriented and shaken, she looked at her swollen wrist again.

“Yemin-ah?”

She looked up, Ahra was standing by the doors.

“How are you feeling?” She asked as she entered the room and sat down on the bed across her, Yemin shook her head.

“Not so good, but I’ll be back tomorrow. The doctors said I could.”

“Yeah. They’re scared of you.” Ahra replied, Yemin shrugged.

“I heard all about it, Jung Soojin was..the one who planned that..thing.”

Yemin started to shake her head.

“I’ll finish her, unnie.”

Ahra looked away.

“Yemin, you almost died today. Rest.” She said softly, Yemin smiled.

“I’ll be back at work tomorrow.”

“Yemin-ah, your arm~”

“I’m fine, unnie. You can go, if appa arrives you two will just fight.” Yemin started to settle down on the bed, Ahra bit her lip.

“Sehun saved you.”

“He’s not here.” Yemin said before turning away from the older girl.

 

 

Ahra had her arms crossed as she left the room, Chanyeol and Jisung were chatting a few meters away from her.

“Ahra!”

She looked up, her father and Jung Soojin were walking towards her, her jaw clenched and unclenched. Chanyeol immediately looked up, sensing the change in her mood.

“How is she? Yemin~”

“Whoa, you have the gall to show up here.” Ahra said cheerfully, Jisung shook his head.

“Ahra, not now. Your sister almost~”

“Yeah, she almost died. Guess who’s behind that elevator trick?” Ahra shot back, Jung Soojin hid behind Mr. Han’s back.

“My father’s pet.” She chuckled.

“Stop jumping to conclusions, why would she do that?” Mr. Han hissed at her.

People were starting to stare, Ahra’s grin just widened.

“You’re right, why would she do that? Our very special COO would never hurt anyone.”

“Han Ahra,” Mr. Han said with a warning tone, Ahra just smiled.

“Well, go and see her.” She made way for them, she caught sight of Jung Soojin actually smiling back to her.

“Jisung, why aren’t you at school?” Mr. Han spotted his youngest.

“Don’t try, appa. Don’t even try.” Jisung said before walking towards the elevator.

Chanyeol just walked towards his girlfriend.

Mr. Han took Soojin’s hand and started to pull her towards the door to Yemin’s suite.

“If I were you,” Ahra spoke, Soojin glanced at her.

 

 

“I’d really try not to cross my sister. But, you’re in for it now.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++