002

Society's Secret

 

“Really?” Yemin was smiling as she stepped out of the single floor house she was renting.

“I’m telling you, noona. You should really visit home.”

“It’s not like we can demand from our father.” She pointed out as she went down the steps, she paused for a moment, admiring the perfect waves of the beach.

“We can’t. But Ahra noona can raise hells out here.”

She chuckled.

“Unnie will cool down, you’ll see.”

“Noona, Jeju’s not even that nice.” Her brother complained.

“Ya, Han Jisung.” She warned.

“How’s school? Senior year treating you right?” She asked him, then she paused.

“Just come home, noona. That way you can check on me.”

Yemin sighed, the younger male chuckled.

“I’m guessing he’s already there.”

“You twerp.” She muttered before inserting her phone back in her purse, she looked at the male before her.

He had his arms crossed as he leaned against the red Ferrari Spider behind him.

“Please don’t tell me Han Ahra sent you.” She sighed before walking towards him, he just smiled and opened his arms to her.

“I came voluntarily.” He said before wrapping his arms around her.

“How nice of you, Oh Sehun.” She rolled her eyes at him, he just smiled back and kissed her cheek.

“Ditch work for me?” He asked before opening the car’s door for her.

 

 

Jisung slid down from his Mercedes G Class Wagon, unaware of the appreciative stares he was getting from the school’s female population.

“You’re later than usual today.” His friend, Hyunjin pointed out as he approached him.

“Noona went crazy again.”

“About that ahjumma again?” Felix joined the two.

“Just where do you stand in all that? Are you okay with it?” Hyunjin asked as they walked towards the school’s main building.

Jisung smiled to himself as they climbed the steps.

“I stand where my sisters stand.”

“Ahra noona wants to debone the girl.” Felix mused.

“I wanna know what Yemin noona thinks, then I can decide after that.” Jisung grinned, then he halted abruptly, almost causing Hyunjin to trip on the steps.

“Ya!” Felix caught his arm, Jisung’s hand went to his chest. He winced.

“Are you okay?”

Jisung nodded and closed his eyes briefly.

“I must have pulled a muscle or something.” Jisung nodded quickly as they entered the building.

 

 

“Just a week.” Yemin clarified again as the privately owned Cessna jet landed at Gimhae Airport, Sehun grinned at her.

“Really? Just a week? You run away from me too much.” He said teasingly.

“I just don’t feel like staying in the city for too long. You know that.” Yemin said as she unbuckled her seatbelt, Sehun smiled before pulling her to his lap.

“I missed you.” He whispered, Yemin smiled and just turned her head to press her lips against his.

“I know. Don’t worry, I’m staying over at your place. From what you just told me, I don’t want to be under the same roof as my sister and my dad’s new…toy.” She said as she sat up.

“As much as I’d like that, we’re on red alert, babe.” Sehun mused as he took her backpack from her, the flight crew bowed politely as they passed by.

“Wae? Is she dead?”

Sehun smiled as they went down the metal steps, then she paused.

“Oppa?” She was looking at the tall male who was standing by a matte black Land Rover.

“Luckily your flight wasn’t delayed.” Park Chanyeol greeted the younger Han with a hug. Sehun’s secretary started to load Yemin’s luggage to the car.

“Wow, that bad?” Yemin asked as Chanyeol pulled away.

“Yeah.” Sehun nodded.

“Even you can’t…calm her down?”

“Yemin, they’re throwing an engagement party next week. That woman has been living in your house for months.” Chanyeol said to her.

Yemin balked.

“What? He let another woman into our house?”

“Yeah, so now you understand how pissed your sister is.” Chanyeol said before opening the door for her.

“I’m assuming you have files on her?” Yemin stated.

Sehun smirked and just helped her to the car.

“Of course he has, he’s Han Ahra’s fiancé-to-be.” Sehun teased, Chanyeol just got behind the wheel and handed Yemin a black folder.

“Wow, I hate her too.” Yemin blinked as she started to read the contents, Chanyeol smiled behind the wheel.

“That’s my girl.” Sehun patted her hand before leaning back on his seat.

 

 

Ahra leaned on her desk, she set her pen down and looked at the photo beside her computer.

“It’s about time.” She murmured as she picked it up, it was a photo of them three. Herself, Yemin and Jisung.

“Maybe a few more months.” She murmured as her fingers hovered over Jisung’s face.

“Director?”

Ahra looked up as her secretary walked in the room, she was carrying a white envelop in her hands.

“Do I want to see that?” She questioned.

“Probably not.” The girl said hesitantly, Ahra looked at the envelop, it was sealed with an expensive looking wax in the shade of gold.

Her father’s and his fiancé’s initials were on emblazoned in gold.

“Pathetic and tacky.” She stood up and tossed the item on the paper shredder.

“It’s next Saturday, director. Our public relations think..I mean, they advised that it will be good for the company image and yours.”

“Listen to your secretary, Ahra.” Another voice chimed in, the secretary froze up.

Ahra glanced up and met the lady’s gaze evenly.

“How did you get in? Are you even allowed to be inside my office?” Ahra replied.

Jung Soojin, the future Mrs. Han smiled at her.

“This has to stop, sweetie. We’ll be family soon.”

Ahra’s secretary stepped out of the room.

“Like I’d let that happen.” Ahra chuckled and stood up from her desk.

“Instead of having your people do background checks on me, why don’t you start doing your job?” Soojin pointed out, Ahra started to laugh.

“You’re not my boss. So.” She picked up her Chanel purse from her table.

“You don’t get to tell me what to do, sweetie.” Ahra said in a sugary tone, Soojin smirked at her.

“Oh, you’re in for a surprise, brat.”

Ahra grinned at her.

 

 

“Your face surprises me everyday. I never knew reptiles could wear veneers.” Ahra winked at her before leaving her office.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Han Jisung is from JYP's new group,Stray Kids.

 

tumblr_oxeeq6DNcy1wof3vuo1_1280.jpg