028

Society's Secret

 

“Ahra,”

Ahra felt his fingers circle around her wrist, she sighed and faced him.

“You know we need to talk.”

“Well, have you decided yet?” She shot back, Chanyeol exhaled.

“I don’t get it. When did I ever make you feel that I’d choose her over you?” He asked. Ahra bit her lip.

“Everytime that she’s back.”

Chanyeol paused, his forehead furrowed.

“Chanyeol, I~” She halted when Chanyeol’s eyes suddenly flashed red.

“Yemin!” He rushed down the steps, Ahra grew worried and ran after him. Chanyeol was standing outside the house. A black wolf was in the process of setting Yemin down on one of thee loungechairs, but Chanyeol got her from him.

“Sehun-ah,”

Sehun huffed at him before running away from them.

“What’s happening? Why is he in that form?” Ahra rushed to him, she shook off her cardigan and covered it over Yemin’s torso as they entered the house. Chanyeol rushed up to her room and set the girl down on her bed.

“Yeol, what’s happening?” Ahra panicked when she saw how pale Yemin had become.

“She fainted from being out in the cold too much, but she’s fine.” Chanyeol recounted, he was in the process of opening one of the windows.

“Yeol~”

“Taemin’s outside in his wolf form. They were fighting. And Sehun is on his way back to finish what they started,” He stated before leaping out of the window.

 

 

“Unicorn Jisung would be cute.” Ahyeon mused as they walked together, the white wolf huffed.

She chuckled.

“I was trying to get a hold of you at school earlier, but you left early.” She recounted, Jisung nodded.

“By the way, we should~”

Jisung suddenly shifted pulled Ahyeon closer to him just as a brown wolf rushed past them. Ahyeon halted, her fingers digging onto his fur.

Jisung let go of her and he started to back away.

“Jisung, what~”

The wolf disappeared to the thick shrubs. Jisung appeared seconds later, he dressed in a pair of sweats and a loose shirt.

“What was that?” Ahyeon asked him immediately.

“That was Chanyeol hyung.” Jisung was staring at the gates.

“Did~”

“Let’s just get inside the house, it..doesn’t sound good.” Jisung stated, then they both paused when a loud growl was heard.

“Ji—Jisung-ah,” Ahyeon halted, he just exhaled before pulling her towards the house.

 

 

The brown wolf stepped in between the two, Sehun was baring his fangs at Taemin. Chanyeol could smell Yemin’s scent all over Taemin, he grew confused.

How had Taemin gotten in the place?

What happened?

He started to press in on Sehun, trying to calm the younger male. But Sehun was starting to charge towards Taemin.

“Sehun, I swear to god, if you two spill blood here, I will really contact animal control.” Ahra was standing by the gates.

Taemin glanced at her.

“And you,” She pointed at Taemin.

“What are you doing? What’s done has been done. Why are you always trying to bring it up?” Ahra sighed, she wrapped her arms around herself.

Chanyeol tried to move towards her, but she stepped back.

“Sehun, go back inside. She’s shivering and we don’t have enough blankets.” Ahra said before turning away from them and heading back into the house.

Chanyeol’s gaze went to Sehun again, the black wolf closed his eyes briefly before jumping over the fence.

Taemin huffed at Chanyeol before backing away.

 

 

Jung Soojin rubbed her palms together as she slid down from the taxi. She pulled her coat closer to her as she walked towards the Han residences gates. Then a continuous low feral growl made her freeze.

“What are you doing? What’s done has been done. Why are you always trying to bring it up?”

She recognized Ahra’s voice, she inched closer, hiding behind an electric post, then she saw it. She felt her insides boil as she saw the large creatures standing by the gates.

Three large wolves were facing Ahra as she spoke.

“It is true, there’s more to this secret.” She whispered to herself as she took out her phone.

Then Ahra disappeared, Soojin almost gasped when the black wolf leapt over their fence and disappeared in the dark.

“Just wait now, dear. I’ll finally have justice served to these brats.” She murmured before placing her phone back in her purse again, she stilled when the other wolf started to back away.

The brown wolf remained by the gates for a few seconds before going back into the house.

“Who could those mutts be?”

 

 

“Unnie.” Ahyeon greeted the girl, Ahra paused but she nodded at her.

“I’m glad you decided to visit, it’s quite late thought.” Ahra smiled at her, Ahyeon paused when the front door opened again, a topless Sehun appeared, unshaken despite the snow outside. He was wearing a pair of dark joggers as he headed up to the room.

“What happened? He looks…mad.” Jisung spoke, he glanced at the windows just as a large brown figure passed by.

Jisung bit his lip.

“Wolves fighting over Yemin. Nothing unsual. Tea?” Ahra looked at Ahyeon again.

“Noona, hyung’s outside.”

“He knows his way out.” Ahra stated before walking to the kitchen.

Ahyeon tilted her head and looked at the youngest Han.

“A normal night in the Han house, nothing new there. Nothing odd, really. Just a bunch of wolves, Sehun oppa walking topless in the snow, your sister not acknowledging Chanyeol oppa.” Ahyeon nodded.

“A lot of things happened since you left. It was crazy.” Jisung just pulled her to the couch.

“How crazy?”

“Yemin noona’s organic pet dyes arrived this morning.”

 

 

Yemin’s forehead creased as she felt heat engulfed her, she started to toss. Then she opened her eyes.

“What..” She trailed off.

She was in her room, she could remember Sehun and Taemin in their wolf forms.

“Feeling better?”

She turned, Sehun was lying beside her. Her brows rose, that explained why she was sweating.

“Yeah. I forgot about the snow.” She nodded and exhaled.

Sehun shifted his weight to face her, she bit her lip.

“When are you going to tell me?” He asked her, Yemin paused.

“He wouldn’t fight back if something really happened. Why can’t he let you go?”

“Sehun, there really is nothing between him and~”

“Why did he say that I took you from him?” Sehun pressed.

Yemin bit her lip.

Sehun exhaled before sitting up, Yemin tensed.

“I’ll see you then.” He quipped, Yemin sat up and reached for his hand.

“Sehun-ah~”

“You..You can never be honest with me when it comes to him. As much as I hate it, I know I can’t do anything about it. Because he met you first, he was your first everything.” Sehun stated.

“Sehun, no..it’s not..”

“Dress warmly.” Sehun didn’t meet her gaze as he leaned down to kiss the top of her head before leaving the room.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++