Epilogue

Idol War

"Jungkookie wake up, you don't have a lot of time." Jungkook hears Taehyung's husky voice in his ear as his  tired eyes stay shut. Jungkook pulls his warm blanket over his head to block out the bright sunlight coming from the curtains from across the bed. 

 

"I'm comfy." Jungkook complains, hugging his blanket tighter. He feels a hand reach over to his forehead and delicately brush his bangs out of his face, an act that makes his heart flutter. 

 

"I know Kookie, but there's thousands of people who are waiting for your performance and you only have an hour til it starts Kookie." Taehyung tells the boy, kissing his forehead before pulling Jungkook's blanket off of him. 

 

Jungkook opens his eyes, expecting to see Taehyung right in front of him. However instead, Taehyung is just getting up from the bed. 

 

"Wait!" Jungkook reaches his arms out to grab the boys hips before he leaves the room.

 

"Can we just have a minute." Jungkook says with a smile, bringing Taehyung down onto him before pulling the brown haired boy in for a kiss. Taehyung feels his body press against Jungkook's warm body and he melts into the touch. 

 

"I missed you Tae." Jungkook frowns once their kiss is broken. 

 

Taehyung reaches down to play with Jungkook's black locks.

 

"I missed you too. It's hard to see you when the crew is constantly dragging you around." Taehyung complains while caressing the black haired boys face. He leans down and gives Jungkook small butterfly kisses across his neck. 

 

After the competition, Jungkook had been called in almost everyday to get going on his new songs and choreography. He'd been sleeping at the studio and always working. 

 

Taehyung had half the work that Jungkook had- and he'd only have to come in once a week to work on their song. And seeing Jungkook once a week was not enough, not at all.

 

Taehyung brings his lips to Jungkook's once more, making sure he can get enough of the boy now that they're together again. 

 

The kiss would have lasted longer if Jungkook's phone didn't suddenly start ringing loudly from beside him.

 

Taehyung breaks away first, earning a whine from the black haired boy.

 

Jungkook grabs his phone angrily, looking at the screen for a brief second before throwing it back down on the bed and closing his eyes. His arms are tugging Taehyung down, and Taehyung tries his best to resist the adorable boy.

 

"Come on Kookie, I made breakfast. Fried eggs, just the way you like." Taehyung tells the boy who's attempting to fall back asleep. 

 

"Carry me." Jungkook reaches his arms out again, yet this time in a pleading way. He opens his eyes wide and makes sure to pout in a cute way. 

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes, reaching down to pick up Jungkook up.

 

He tightly holds the boys thighs, lifting him out of bed and walking through the door. Jungkook rests his face on Taehyung's shoulder and wraps his arms around the boys neck. 

 

"You're so lucky I'd do this for you." Taehyung complains, earning a chuckle from the black haired boy.

 

"You can't complain Tae. I know you love it" 

 

"You're right Kook." 

 

~

 

With the help of crew and makeup artists, Jungkook is all ready for his mini concert within the given hour.

 

Taehyung also gets his makeup done as Jungkook gets changed into his first songs outfit.

 

The boy will be performing 6 of his songs today, the first one including his collaboration partner, Taehyung.

 

After winning idol War, of course Jungkook had a contract to become an idol. With the help of Namjoon, the camera men and crew. He also had the chance to collaborate with second place, which he most definitely wanted to do. 

 

Later did Jungkook realize that his favourite song would be Spring Day- the one him and Taehyung made together. Their voices were just perfect together, and everyone seemed to think so. 

 

And now, Jungkook will be performing it for the first time ever live in concert, with his, well, his boyfriend. 

 

~

 

"Jungkook standby." The crew man tells Jungkook as he leads the boy to underground elevator platform that brings the boy up onto the stage.

 

"Wait, where's Taehyung?" Jungkook anxiously turns to look for the boy, noticing that he's not yet on the elevator. 

 

"He's on his way." The crew man says, hoping to calm down the debuting idol Jungkook. He leads him into the elevator and tells Jungkook to stand on the X. The other X mark still being empty. 

 

"I need him." Jungkook sighs, putting his earpiece in tightly and adjusting his expensive looking collared shirt. 

 

Jungkook shakes out his hands, a nervous habit, before fixing his hair. His chest feels heavy and his legs feel jittery as he stands in the empty, dark elevator. 

 

Jungkook quickly goes over his song in his head, missing some words here and there as he runs through it. And that only makes him more nervous, focusing on remembering all the words and standing in front of a larger stage then ever.

 

The boys throat becomes slightly dry, as if it's closing when Jungkook takes his next breath. His chest rises and falls aggressively and Jungkook feels his head slightly spinning as he stands on the small elevator platform. 

 

I can't do this..... 

I can't go on stage...

I don't even remember my song..

 

"He's here!" One of the crew members says while Taehyung rushes through the backstage area, making sure not to mess up his hair as he arrives breathlessly to the elevator.

 

"Hurry up, you're on in 30 seconds!" The crew man tells Taehyung as he helps Taehyung onto the elevator that will bring both boys up. 

 

Taehyung thanks the crew man before taking a deep, nervous breath.

 

"It'll be okay Tae." Jungkook comforts from beside the boy, startling him for a second before Taehyung relaxes. His eyes connect with Jungkook's and he smiles. 

 

However Taehyung notices Jungkook's face instantly, realizing that he's looking even more nervous. 

 

Taehyung suddenly grabs Jungkook's hand as he feels the elevator starting to move up. They grip each others hands tightly, closing their eyes as the elevator begins going up.

 

Taehyung breaths loudly and his heart pounds out of his chest as he feels the motion of them going up. He leans in slightly to feel Jungkook's shoulder on his. And that seems to relax the black haired boy. 

 

Generally you lean towards your comfort. Taehyung smiles when he feels the boys warmth radiating off of him. He breaths in the deep scent of Jungkook's familiar cologne and feels a little better. 

 

While hearing Jungkook's loud, nervous breathing, Taehyung thinks of one last thing he could do, in the few seconds they have left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really like you Jungkook." Taehyung whispers, squeezing Jungkook's hand tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook opens his eyes and looks over to Taehyung.

 

The boys hair is nicely brushed and straightened, his bangs cutely hovering just over his eyes. His face shines even in this pure darkness and his breathing comes out slightly raggedy from his nerves.

 

His hand tightly holds on Jungkook's and everything about Taehyung in this moment is irresistible to Jungkook. He releases a big breath, feeling his heart overwhelming him with emotions as he turns to look Taehyung in the eyes. 

 

"Taehyung." Jungkook can't help himself.

 

As the boy opens his eyes and turns to look at the black haired boy, Jungkook grabs Taehyung's chin and pulls him in for a quick, comforting kiss.

 

Taehyung is surprised after recieving the kiss, and his cheeks seem to tint a slight red as he stands back in position. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really like you too, Taehyungie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

And one day, the word like would eventually turn into into a stronger one. 

 

 

 

Love.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

The first performance is quite emotional.

 

Jungkook and Taehyung rush off stage with so much adrenaline that they can barely even hear the crew members talking to them. 

 

Jungkook is automatically sent to the dressing room to get changed into his next performances outfit, whereas Taehyung is a little less stressed about time. He watches as Jungkook disappears, feeling slightly disappointed that he can't talk to Jungkook at this moment. 

 

They had many lingering moments on stage, and a few close calls when Taehyung wanted to lean in and kiss the boy, or intertwine their hands. 

 

The crew and cameraman are busy getting things in order, they don't send anyone to look after Jungkook. 

 

So with the many people around and the commotion of it all, Taehyung finds himself discreetly walking to Jungkook's changing room, before slowly sliding into the door when the hallway is empty. 

 

The dressing room is quite nice. White walls and floors, making the room look bigger than it is.

 

There's a couch, a makeup stand, a rack of clothes in the corner, and a...well a curtain to change behind. 

 

And just behind that thin, short strand of blue material, stands Jungkook, struggling with his jeans.

 

Taehyung locks the changing room door, before quietly walking over to the curtain. 

 

His cheeks are flushed from the intense performance, and his hair is slightly messy as he runs a hand through it.

 

"." Taehyung hears Jungkook swear under his breath as he hops up and down to slide his jeans up his . 

 

And that's when Taehyung pushes through the curtain, popping up right in front of Jungkook as he almost falls backwards in surprise. 

 

"What the !" Jungkook almost yells but Taehyung tells him to be quiet before a bodyguard thinks Jungkook is in trouble.

 

Jungkook's face adjusts once he notices that it's Taehyung in-front of him, but his nerves are still bouncing off the walls and Taehyung can see the boys bare chest rose and fall aggressively.

 

"Hey, everything's going to be okay Kookie. I just want to see you before you do this concert." Taehyung places a comforting hand on Jungkook's shoulder, rubbing up and down as he watches Jungkook's breathing steady.

 

"T..thanks Tae. I'm just so...nervous and stressed and I can't even get these jeans on and now they're calling me and telling me to hurry the fu-"

 

Taehyung's suddenly crashing his lips against Jungkook's, sliding his hands around Jungkook's lower back where his boxers start. 

 

Jungkook closes his eyes and hums into the kiss, letting Taehyung take away all his worries. 

 

Taehyung feels himself smiling into the kiss as he feels the steady beat of Jungkook's pounding heart on his chest. 

 

Taehyung's hands slide lower, reaching Jungkook's as he gives it a good squeeze, earning a quiet moan from the boy. 

 

The kiss is hot and Jungkook finds his cheeks blushing red now as his chest presses against Taehyung's and his gets a full massage from the boy. 

 

However Taehyung's hands suddenly slide down Jungkook's , just til they reach Jungkook's jeans. 

 

In one motion, he pulls them up and over Jungkook's , until they're finally where they're suppose to be. 

 

Taehyung's breaks the kiss, before directing his eyes down to Jungkook's pants and placing his hands on the boys belt.

 

"Wh..what are you doing Tae? I don't have any time-"

 

"I'm helping you with your pants."

 

Taehyung says, before buckling up the boys belt and zipping up his very, extremely tight jeans.

 

", you look hot in these jeans." Taehyung gasps before looking back up at Jungkook. 

 

And the boy is his lips, looking at Taehyung with love, and lust, and everything that makes Taehyung feel happy and giddy. 

 

"You're going to do great babe. You look ing amazing and I'm jealous that everyone's eyes will be on you, not just mine." Taehyung whispers, pecking the boys lips one more time. 

 

Jungkook smirks at the boys sudden confession, feeling more confident in his appearance. 

 

Without breaking the distance between them, Taehyung looks into Jungkook's eyes and his face becomes more mischievous. 

 

"When the concert ends, I have a treat for you. Come to my hotel room, 314 at 11:30 tonight. The crew and cameras won't be bugging you anymore and I'll be waiting, don't be late Jungkook. And if you act up on stage today, your treat might even have a punishment to it." 

 

Taehyung's deep voice vibrates through Jungkook's body and he gulps, holding back from at just the y way Taehyung looks at him.

 

Jungkook nods to his answer, biting his lip before watching Taehyung turn around and begin to walk out of the changing room. 

 

"Thank you Tae. For everything." Jungkook calls out just as the boy is walking out of the door.

 

And Jungkook sees his figure disappear, suddenly stressing that Taehyung couldn't even hear his simple thank you.

 

However Taehyung is suddenly walking back into the changing room at a quick pace, eyes on Jungkook and only Jungkook as he pulls the boy into a tight, desperate hug.

 

"I forgot to do this." Taehyung says while his arms wrap around Jungkook's back. 

 

Jungkook digs his face into Taehyung's neck, breathing in his familiar cologne and loving it. It gives him this familiar feeling, one that reminds him where he is and what he's doing.

 

Taehyung got him through this whole competition, and now his career is just starting and Taehyung is still with Jungkook, and he'll be here when Jungkook is done. And that's the only real reason Jungkook isn't completely chickening out at this point. He grips the boy tighter, wishing they could always be on stage together instead of Jungkook going solo. 

 

Jungkook's walkie-talkie suddenly calls for him to get backstage.

 

"I gotta go now. Bye Tae." Jungkook breaks away from the warm hug before flashing Taehyung with his bunny toothed smile. He happily waves to the boy in front of him.

 

Taehyung smiles back, adjusting his clothes and hair before waving back to Jungkook. "You'll do great." Taehyung is saying as he walks backwards to keep his eyes on Jungkook.

 

Just as he reaches the door, he stops for a second. 

 

"See you tonight, love." Taehyung finally exits the room with his last worst struck in Jungkook's mind for the rest of the day, the rest of the concert.

 

And he definitely has something to look foreword to.