Mistakes

Idol War

Jungkook no longer knows what to do so he quickly throws out any evidence of Taehyung's many cups. He then runs to the bed, telling Taehyung to lift his legs while he pulls the covers out. 

 

"Get under." Jungkook tells the brown haired boy, watching as he confusedly scoots under the covers. 

 

However when Jungkook looks down at the boy, it's still too obvious that there's another body in Jungkook's bed.

 

And there's only one other thing Jungkook can do.

 

"Sorry Taehyung." Jungkook says, hesitating for a second before he climbs onto the bed, crawling over to Taehyung until he's straddling the boys hips. He hovers over Taehyung and looks down.

 

Taehyung is looking up at Jungkook, his face flushed and his lip stuck between his teeth. And Jungkook wishes he didn't suddenly have dirty thoughts as he was sitting right on Taehyung's hips.

 

"Don't make a sound." Jungkook tells the boy before leaning down and laying ontop of Taehyung.

 

He pulls the covers over them and over Taehyung's head, only keeping his own head exposed. 

 

However Taehyung's mouth is accidentally pressed to his neck, and Jungkook flinches when he feels Taehyung breath.

 

"Don't move." Jungkook says, just as he hears a loud knock on his door. 

 

He doesn't answer, instead keeping his body completely frozen as his door creaks open.

 

And just before Namjoon walks in, Taehyung moves his hand so they're wrapped around Jungkook's back, making sure they're even closer. Jungkook's chest is pressed right against Taehyung's as it rises up and down.

 

Jungkook had placed a few pillows around them so it wouldn't look like he was laying on someone. And he thinks he did pretty well, when Namjoon turns the light on and peaks his head in.

 

Jungkook keeps his eyes closed, pretending to sleep as Namjoon's eyes linger over him.

 

And Taehyung suddenly attaches his wet, hot lips to Jungkook's exposed neck, where he starts to lightly. 

 

Jungkook's face scrunches up for a second, before he tries to brush it off. He shuts his mouth tightly, wanting to tell Taehyung to stop but Namjoon is still there. 

 

Taehyung a little harder, earning a ragged breath from Jungkook. The boy feels himself growing hot, practically sweating as he tries to keep his face still. 

 

With his eyes closed, he notices the room go darker as Namjoon flicks off the light. Jungkook waits until he hears his door shuts before pulling the blankets off of him and Taehyung.

 

He pushes himself up from the boy, back into a sitting position as he looks down at Taehyung. 

 

"What the Taehyung?" Jungkook keeps his voice low as he looks down at Taehyung, who has a giddy smile on his face.

 

"I want to play Jungkook." The boy laughs playfully, but his eyes are dark and they show something much different.

 

Jungkook gulps, about to retreat his legs from around Taehyung's waist when the boy grabs his hips and holds him in place.

 

"Wait Jungkook, don't go yet." Taehyung's voice gets more serious as his hands tightly grip Jungkook's hips.

 

And when Jungkook looks down at their hips, he notices a very obvious bulge in Taehyung's tight jeans. 

 

When he looks back up to Taehyung's face, the boy is his lips.

 

"Jungkook-ah, please." Taehyung sounds more needy, lifting his hips lightly, allowing for his crotch to skim against Jungkook's.

 

And the boy can't help but feel slightly aroused by Taehyung, already growing. 

 

"Taehyung..n..no." Jungkook grips the bedsheets as he feels Taehyung tilt his hips upwards just slightly. 

 

He shouldn't even think about things like this. Especially when Taehyung is drunk.

 

"Taehyung, go to sleep." Jungkook snaps himself out of it, grabbing Taehyung's hands from his hips and pulling them off. 

 

However Taehyung only moves his hands away from Jungkook's and to the back of the boys neck, pulling him in urgently.

 

"Just...one kiss." Taehyung sounds breathless as he pulls Jungkook's face down to his own. 

 

And Jungkook tries to restrain himself, knowing this could be a big mistake.

 

However when his eyes dart down to Taehyung's plump, red lips, he feels himself loosing control quickly.

 

"No Taehyung...you're drunk." Jungkook's voice is less stable as he feels Taehyung's rushed breaths on his lips that are so achingly close.

 

"Jungkook, I want this." Taehyung says before closing his eyes and tightening his grip on Jungkook's nape.

 

And Jungkook allows Taehyung to pull him down and close the small distance between their lips. He lets Taehyung take away his power. 

 

And when Taehyung's lips meet Jungkook's, the boy completely melts from the touch.

 

Taehyung doesn't pull away, he keeps his lips firmly pressed against Jungkook's before slowing pushing his lips harder against Jungkook's.

 

His hands move from the back of Jungkook's neck, down to his back. And Jungkook suddenly has no control of his actions as he let's Taehyung kiss him harder, he lets Taehyung breathlessly whine through kisses.

 

And suddenly, Jungkook feels the boys hard member pushing against his own, earning a silent moan from him.

 

Now would be the time to stop, to calm down, Jungkook thinks.

 

However Taehyung suddenly enters his tongue into Jungkook's warm mouth and Jungkook can't seem to stop him. While squeezing his eyes shut, one of his hands places itself onto Taehyung's bare chest where he skims his hand up and down.

 

And Taehyung let's out a quiet moan, one that makes Jungkook grow even hotter. And harder.

 

Taehyung presses his tongue deeper into Jungkook's mouth while sliding his hand down from Jungkook's lower back to his , where he gives it a squeeze.

 

"Ahh Taehyung." Jungkook moans, enjoying every feel of Taehyung in the moment. 

 

is achingly hard and his pants are way too tight. And Taehyung seems to feel the same way as he suddenly becomes more needy.

 

"My pants... off." Taehyung whines, reaching for Jungkook's hand to help him out.

 

Through kisses Jungkook allows Taehyung to lead his hand down to the boys zipper. He pulls the zipper down and allows Taehyung to start pulling them down.

 

Jungkook grows excited as he awaits Taehyung to get his tight pants off. However Taehyung's hand loosens it's grip on Jungkook's , and his face becomes less mellow as he suddenly looks at Jungkook. He looks panicked. 

 

"Wh..what's wrong?" Jungkook asks the boy, pushing himself up from the boy to get a better view.

 

"I..think I'm going to.. be sick." Taehyung's face turns pale in almost an instant as he pushes Jungkook off of him and runs to the bathroom where nothing good happens.

 

And Jungkook sits down on the bed, his hair askew and his clothes untucked as he tries to block out the sound of Taehyung being sick.

 

And he tries to calm his heart as it beats a million beats per second. 

 

And the boy tries to get his thoughts together as he realizes he's made a big mistake. He's completely lost track of the plan. 

 

 

 

And now, Taehyung is throwing up and they have some very unresolved business.