Help me

Idol War

"I need your help."

 

"No."

 

Jungkook had it in his head that Yoongi would be pretty chill, pretty easy.

 

However he had thought wrong as the boy barely even wanted to meet him at the coffee shop, claiming it was "too far."

 

Plus the boy still had some pretty hurt feelings from elimination.

 

"Please Yoongi! It's just a small thing, not much really." Jungkook is persistant, hoping Yoongi will at least think about it.

 

"Tell me what you want first." Yoongi says, taking a sip of coffee.

 

"I want you to listen to this-"

 

Jungkook puts a USB on the table and slides it over to Yoongi. The older boy looks up at Jungkook with confusion, and a bit of disinterest.

 

"It's a song I made. I want to perform it for the final round but Namjoon told me to get it checked by a composer." Yoongi raises his eyebrows when Jungkook calls him a composer, however he proceeds to taking the USB.

 

"Fine. I'll look this over today and let you know today. It'll probably ." Yoongi says before getting up and throwing out his coffee. 

 

He then waves to Jungkook and leaves the shop without another word. Jungkook is surprised by the abrupt ending to their conversation but he smiles, knowing Yoongi will give him the advice he needs.

 

~

 

"It ."

 

"What!?"

 

"Just kidding Jungkook. I'm impressed. Jimin is also impressed."

 

"You showed Jimin!?" 

 

"Yeah, whatever I see, he see's."

 

Jungkook backs the phone away from his ear to look at his screen. This doesn't sound like the Yoongi he knows from competition. 

 

"That's weird Hyung." Jungkook says and he practically hears Yoongi swearing at him.

 

"Anyways, thanks Yoongi! I owe you a big one." Jungkook thanks the mint haired boy, feeling grateful that he had his song checked over and complimented.

 

"No problem. And Jungkook...make sure you win!" Yoongi says and Jungkook can hear Jimin rubbing off on Yoongi. They really are a dynamic duo.

 

"Hey Hyung, can I just ask you one last thing?" Jungkook isn't sure how to phrase what he wants to ask. And he's worried Yoongi will laugh at him.

 

"Yes what is it?"

 

"You and Jimin are really close right? I've never seen anyone so close like the two of you. Is there by any chance...something...between you two?" Jungkook holds his breath as he asks the question, hoping he didn't offend the mint haired boy in any way. He doesn't want to assume anything if they're just close friends.

 

"Yeah. There's something. I can't explain Jungkook but...yeah." Yoongi's voice drops a little and Jungkook is really surprised. He suddenly wants to ask Yoongi millions of questions but the boy seems uncomfortable.

 

"Well, I have to go Jungkook. But if you need to talk, you can call me or Jimin. Preferably Jimin. He can help you if you have any dilemmas." Yoongi says and Jungkook smiles. He wishes the boy was this nice during the competition. They could have become really good friends.

 

"Thanks Hyung, See you soon! You better be at finals." 

 

"I will. I have to, Namjoon is making us all come. Anyways, bye Jungkook." 

 

Both boys end their call and Jungkook slumps down into his bed. 

 

He had spend all day writing up performance ideas and drawing preferable outfits. 

 

To say Jungkook spent his whole day cramped in his room, would not be a lie.

 

And what's even worse is that Jungkook hasn't seen Taehyung in two days. And the last time they had seen each other...it was right after the interview. The very hot...steamy interview.

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes as his cheeks turn red when he thinks about it. Later that night, Jungkook really couldn't sleep just like Taehyung said. He had dirty thoughts all night and couldn't for one second forget about how good he felt with Taehyung's hand around him.

 

"Jungkook." 

 

Speak of the devil.

 

"W..what is it?"

 

"Can you let me in."

 

Jungkook stays sitting for a few seconds, unsure what to do.

 

This is still a competition. He's still trying to find Taehyung's weakness, and Taehyung is still his rival.

 

"Okay one sec." Jungkook pulls the blankets off of him and gets out of bed, heading to the door before unlocking it.

 

Taehyung walks into Jungkook's room the second the door opens, making his way over to the boys bed and taking a seat. 

 

He stares at Jungkook as the black hairs boy turns from the door and slowly walks over to where he's sitting.

 

"So uh..what do you want?" Jungkook asks, deciding not to sit on his bed. He wants to stay as far away from Taehyung as possible.

 

"I just had a question." Taehyung says, his eyes locking with Jungkook's. They have something mysterious in them that cautions Jungkook. However at the same time, Jungkook wants to get to know the look better.

 

"What is it?" Jungkook asks, his brows furrowed as he looks away from Taehyung's intense gaze.

 

"I just wanted to know if you found out my weakness yet?" Taehyung pushes himself up from the bed, standing right in front of Jungkook.

 

The black haired boy takes a step back for personal space because for some reason he feels that there's no distance between him and Taehyung.

 

"I... haven't. Not yet. But I will." Jungkook says, trying to sound sure of himself even though he's not.

 

Truthfully, Taehyung hasn't showed many weakness, except the day Jungkook got him drunk. However Jungkook's not going to get the boy drunk again just so he can beat him. 

 

"And how will you do that?" Taehyung asks curiously, taking another step in closer.

 

Jungkook looks down to avoid the boys eyes. He's not sure how to answer Taehyung's question but he also doesn't want to loose against him.

 

"Well... your weakness has to be a person. Because with certain people you act different. So I'll cancel that person out. And then you'll be weak." Jungkook says, making things up in his head. 

 

Taehyung's eyes suddenly glint with a sense of something. Curiosity.

 

"It is a person." He admits, smiling to Jungkook, and Jungkook is comepltly caught off guard.

 

And while Jungkook is caught off guard, Taehyung suddenly reaches his hand out towards Jungkook's neck. 

 

Jungkook's breath picks up as he watches Taehyung's hand slowly come to his neck, before the boys thumb stops over a certain spot.

 

He rubs the spot gently before a devilish smirk appears on his mouth.

 

"I see my mark has almost gone away. Maybe I should make a new one?" Taehyung seems to grip the back of Jungkook's neck tight all of a sudden, ready to pull the boy in when someone on the other side of the door knocks.

 

Taehyung loosens his grip, glancing at Jungkook's lips for a second before letting go of the boy and walking passed him.

 

He opens the door, revealing Hoseok waiting outside.

 

"Hi Taehyung! What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks while looking between Jungkook and Taehyung.

 

However Taehyung ignores Hoseok, diverting his eyes back to Jungkook one last time.

 

"We have a week Jungkook. I'm sure you'll figure out how to beat me by then." Taehyung winks to the black haired boy before walking out of the room and passed Hoseok.

 

And Hoseok looks at Jungkook with wide, confused eyes.

 

"What was that about?" He giggles.

 

Jungkook gulps.

 

"I don't know.."