Secrets

Idol War

 

 

 

 

 

 

The interview starts and all four competitors smile up at the man in the suit who speaks to them quite formally.

 

Namjoon had earlier told them all to behave because the interviewer works for a pretty famous gazette. 

 

And Jungkook wants to behave, he wants to smile and ignore the fact that Kim Taehyung's hand is gripping his thigh tightly, fingers almost digging right into Jungkook's skin through his skinny jeans.

 

"So, tell me about each of you." The interviewer says, first looking to Jimin. 

 

Jimin seems a little shy when he's put on spot but he smiles like an angel and looks to the camera.

 

"I'm Park Jimin, a singer in the competition Idol War." Jimin says, his eyes squinting as he smiles.

 

"Very good, and you?" The interviewer points to Hoseok.

 

"My named Hoseok, and I'm full of blinding hope! I'm a dancer in the competition." Hoseok smiles brightly and the interviewer lets out a laugh.

 

He turns his head to Taehyung, where the boy faces his head to the camera and speaks.

 

As he announces his name though, Taehyung's hand slowly rubs up and down Jungkook's thigh, painfully slow.

 

"Kim Taehyung, vocalist." He says with his trademark glare into the camera before smiling.

 

The interviewer smiles and nods before looking to Jungkook.

 

"And you?" He says.

 

Jungkook gulps, ignoring Taehyung's hand rubbing his thigh as he speaks.

 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm also a singer in the competition." Jungkook says, earning a nod.

 

"Very nice, now I just have a few questions so if you could all give an answer that would be splendid." The interviewer says, and Jungkook doesn't really like the vibe he gives off.

 

It's pretentious.

 

"First question is, who do you believe is the strongest in this competition, beside yourselves." 

 

The interviewer starts at Jimin again and asks each boy individually. 

 

"I think my biggest competition is Jungkook. He's very talented." Taehyung says on his turn. He finally lock eyes with Jungkook for the first time throughout the interview.

 

And Jungkook wants to give the boy a 'take your hand off of me' look but the camera darts towards him, awaiting his answer.

 

"In my opinion, my biggest competitor might be Ho-"

 

Taehyung's hand suddenly slides on Jungkook's inner thigh, only an inch away from Jungkook's member.

 

He squeezes Jungkook's thigh again and the boy almost chokes.

 

"Uhh Taehyung. He's my biggest competition." Jungkook says, his face glowing red when he gets a strange look from the interviewer. 

 

The interviewer asks more question, and Taehyung stops his hand from moving, just resting it on Jungkook's inner thigh.

 

Jungkook tries to grab Taehyung's hand a few times, pulling it off but the brown haired boys grip is too strong. And it's too obvious if Jungkook tries to grab Taehyung's arm. 

 

"For each competitor, what do you say is their best feature Taehyung? One of your fans Lisa asked this question." The interview says, holding his phone in his hands as he reads some questions the boys received on twitter.

 

"Hm, for Jimin, his lips of course." Taehyung starts, smiling at the shorter boy.

 

"Hoseoks best feature is probably his ears, they're really cute. As for Jungkook..."

 

Taehyung turns to the boy, making eye contact with Jungkook before his hand slowly slides up Jungkook's inner thigh and rests right on top of .

 

"His big, hard..-"

 

Taehyung rubs his palm against Jungkook's member slightly as he keeps their eye contact.

 

And he watches Jungkook's eyes dilute, his mouth part ever so slightly.

 

"Thighs." Taehyung smirks, turning his face back to the camera. 

 

However his hand stays on Jungkook's member, and he puts pressure on it ever so slightly, causing the black haired boy to squirm in place. 

 

"Jungkook." The interviewer calls the boy out and he looks up with wide eyes.

 

"Yeah?" Jungkook is worried when he looks up however he suddenly catches the interviewer laughing. 

 

"Kelly from the US asks, when was the last time you received a ?" 

 

Jungkook's body freezes suddenly, his eyes widening as he looks at the interviewer.

 

"E..excuse me?" Jungkook almost gasps. Taehyung suddenly rubs Jungkook's clothed member slowly, not stopping even when the cameras land on him. 

 

After all, no one can see underneath the table.

 

"The questions was, when was the last time you received fan mail." The interviewer repeats and Jungkook sighs in relief.

 

"Ohh, it was a..a few days ago." Jungkook says, trying to ignore Taehyung's hand slowly rubbing circles on his growing . He can't control his bottom half anymore, so he focuses all his attention in his face.

 

"What did you receive?" 

 

"I received a letter and a few-"

 

Taehyung's hand suddenly finds its way to the boys zipper, slowly zipping Jungkook's jeans down halfway.

 

And Jungkook's breath quickens, he bites his lip hard before continuing to speak.

 

"A few toys." Jungkook's voice is shaky when he speaks however the interviewer doesn't seem to notice. 

 

"Very cool! Next question is for Jimin." 

 

Jungkook no longer focuses on the interviewer but on Taehyung's hand, which has now complelty ped the boys jeans. 

 

Jungkook nudges the boys hand, causing Taehyung to turn slightly and look at Jungkook.

 

And when their eyes make contact, Jungkook's eyes are screaming for Taehyung to stop. However another very small part of Jungkook is also begging for Taehyung to continue, no matter how public they currently are. 

 

However Jungkook tries to give Taehyung the look to stop, but the brown haired boy smirks. 

 

Taehyung keeps his eyes on Jungkook's taking his hand off the boys crotch and watching Jungkook sigh with relief.

 

However that relief is quickly replaced with a gasp as Jungkook suddenly feels Taehyung's hand, reaching into Jungkook's pants and landing on , covered by only his boxers.

 

"Ah." Jungkook's mouth opens without him realizing and he quickly shuts it when Namjoon looks at him. 

 

He raises his brow at Jungkook as if asking why he's acting like that.

 

Jungkook shakes his head and turns his attention back to the interviewer. 

 

And Taehyung's hand rubs Jungkook's hard member a little quicker, keeping his eyes pinned on the camera in front of him. 

 

His own pants are tight as he rubs Jungkook's hard on- checking on the boy once a while to see his reaction.

 

And Jungkook's cheeks are tinted pink, his mouth open and his eyes almost lidded as Taehyung makes the boy leak through his boxers. 

 

"We only have a few more questions. This one is for you Taehyung." The interviewer says, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts. 

 

He nods for the interviewer to continue while slowing his hand. 

 

From the corner of his eyes, Taehyung can see the rise and fall of Jungkook's chest, or how he squirms uncomfortably in his seat. 

 

And Taehyung thinks to himself that he should probably end the boys agony as quick as possible.

 

So as the interviewer is asking the question, Taehyung slowly slides his hands under Jungkook's waistband where he automatically makes contact with Jungkook's already wet, thick member. 

 

Jungkook chokes loudly, startling everyone as they turn their heads to look at him. 

 

"Do you need some water?" Namjoon asks the boy suddenly, eyes wide as he grabs a water bottle and hands it to Jungkook quickly.

 

"Th..ah..thanks." Jungkook grabs the bottle, making sure he doesn't say too much. He unscrews the cap, closing his eyes tightly as he brings it to his mouth.

 

And Taehyung grabs the boys member in his hand, giving it a tight squeeze before slowly moving his hand to the tip with his thumb. 

 

And Jungkook's eyes fly open, swallowing down the water in his mouth quickly before he chokes on that. 

 

He almost slams the water bottle down on the table, but he controls himself. 

 

Taehyung answers the question perfectly, smiling to the camera and pleasing the interviewer. 

 

And Jungkook can't control himself as his hips buck once, satisfying Taehyung into picking up his pace. 

 

No one seems to notice as Jungkook lifts his hips slightly to get a better position in Taehyung's skillful hand. 

 

Hoseok asks the interviewer a question, loudly laughing when he says something funny.

 

And while he's laughing loudly, Jungkook can't control the very quiet moan from leaving his mouth, only audible for Taehyung to hear.

 

The brown haired boy smirks, his hand riding up and down Jungkook's member at a pretty quick pace. And Jungkook knows he doesn't have much longer. And he's getting worried.

 

From under the table, Jungkook outstretches his leg to reach Taehyung's, giving it a small kick.

 

And Taehyung completely understands what the boy is trying to say. So he tightens his grip on Jungkook's member, wetting his hand with Jungkook's precum as he jacks the boy off.

 

"Well, it was really nice having all of you! I always do this on my show as an outro, so we're going to do it. I want each of you to make a sound that shows everyone how you feel to be doing this interview." 

 

Taehyung smirks at that, and Jungkook grips the bottom of his chair tightly, realizing he's really screwed. 

 

Taehyung is ing crazy. 

 

"Jimin first." 

 

"Whaaaa I'm happy!!!" Jimin shouts like a girl, the interviewer laughing. He then looks to Hoseok, beckoning for the boy to go on.

 

"Yaaaaa yaaaaaaa yaaaaaa!!!" Hoseok stands up and waves his arms around, earning a few laughs from the crew and Namjoon.

 

"Taehyung?" The interviewer looks to the boy, who's focused on Jungkook more than himself.

 

"Uh..." as Taehyung's thinking,  his hand starts to move up and down Jungkook's shaft quickly, leaving Jungkook a squirming mess.

 

"Mmmmm..." Taehyung throws his head back and closes his eyes as he makes his sound, demonstrating that it's a "pleasure" to be here. 

 

And when Jungkook watches the boy do this, he feels heat pool in his lower stomach and a tense feeling in his stomach as he reaches his .

 

"Jungko-"

 

"Ahhhhhh yeahhhh." Jungkook releases all over Taehyung's hand, leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed.

 

And after a few seconds, he hears a few claps, causing his eyes to open.

 

And the interviewer is clapping for the boy, causing him to remember just where they are. And that they're in the middle of a live interview. And that he just came, under the table, with Taehyung's hand wrapped around his di-

 

"That was really good!" The interviewer says, smiling to Jungkook.

 

The half lidded boy smiles back and waits for the camera to face someone else before he pushes Taehyung's hand off his sensitive member and quickly zips up his jeans. 

 

"It was nice meeting you all." The interviewer gets up from his seat and reaches over to shake everyone's hand.

 

And Taehyung suddenly goes pale white, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes, both boys mirroring each others expression. Taehyung's right hand is still hidden under the table, embarrassingly covered with Jungkook's juice.

 

The interviewer eventually goes to shake Taehyung's hand, but the boy doesn't raise his hand. He can't. So instead he lifts his other hand and the interviewer raises his brow.

 

"High five!" Taehyung laughs nervously, the interviewer following his demand. 

 

"Haha alright!" He says as he high fives Taehyung. 

 

And then he shakes Jungkook's hand, thanking the boys for being there before telling them they can leave.

 

And Jungkook is the first to leave, Taehyung trudging quickly behind.