He

Idol War

The cold air that Taehyung feels on his crotch is quickly replaced by Jungkook's hot mouth. 

 

And it feels incredible.

 

" Jungkook." Taehyung's head flies back as the boy takes in , swirling his tongue around the tip. 

 

Jungkook's hands knead circles on Taehyung's , massaging him as he takes in more of the boys length.

 

And Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's head tightens even more, trying his best not to push Jungkook in deeper. 

 

The black haired boy Taehyung off with loud slurping sounds and a few satisfied hums, which Taehyung absolutely loves.

 

Jungkook looks up to catch Taehyung's hooded eyes as he slows his pace just slightly, teasing the boy above him.

 

And Taehyung gasps, tugging the boys hair slightly harder as he feels Jungkook's hot breath. Jungkook then proceeds to hollow his cheeks and push himself further down on Taehyung's member. 

 

Jungkook takes in practically all of Taehyung's length, placing one of his hands on the small bit that he's missed and jacking Taehyung off.

 

And the brown haired boy has trouble controlling his hips from moving, feeling them jerking up once in a while where Jungkook has to hold them tightly. 

 

"Jungkook ahh." Taehyung feels Jungkook's pace growing faster, making it much harder for the boy to keep his composure. His legs become slightly shaky as he tries to keep himself up.

 

Precum drips from Taehyung's member and Jungkook makes sure to catch the fallen drops, swallowing them before his swollen lips. 

 

And Taehyung watches it all, feeling himself burn with need as Jungkook stares at his twitching member for a few seconds. 

 

"Keep...going." Taehyung says, just as he feels Jungkook's warm mouth wrap back around , however deeper this time. 

 

Jungkook suddenly looks up at Taehyung, his mouth still closed around the boys member. 

 

Taehyung's eyes meet with Jungkook's and he almost cums right there and then as he watches the boy blow him with his juicy red lips around him.

 

"." Taehyung gasps, feeling like he could explode any minute now. And he's not sure if he wants their night to end just yet, however it's already quite late and Taehyung knows he won't have much energy after this anyways. 

 

So instead of holding it in, Taehyung tells Jungkook to speed up. Jungkook manages to the boy, his nose almost skimming Taehyung's stomach as he swallows all of Taehyung. Jungkook's mouth only getting even better as he swirls and and hums until Taehyung is pulling his hair tight in warning.

 

However when Jungkook looks up to see the sudden caution in Taehyung's eyes, he still doesn't take his mouth off of Taehyung's member as the brown haired boy cums in his mouth.

 

And Jungkook ends up swallowing it all, some dripping down from his mouth in the process.

 

And all that Taehyung manages out of him is a shocked gasp. 

 

"." He breaths, looking down at Jungkook in amazement.

 

Both boys loud breaths fill the quiet room, Jungkook now relaxing onto the bed.

 

Taehyung grabs his boxers, putting them back on before also hopping into his bed, his legs feeling jittery. His body is filled with pure contentement as Taehyung lets himself relax on the bed. 

 

He lays next to Jungkook, their bodies touching, eyes closed.

 

Silence fills the room and for a second, Taehyung believes Jungkook has fallen asleep. 

 

And when he turns his head to the right, Jungkook's eyes are closed, and quiet snores erupt from his mouth.

 

Taehyung laughs, before pushing himself up in the bed and reaching over to Jungkook.

 

He takes the boys dress shirt off, pulling it over his head gently before throwing it over to where the closet is.

 

Then Taehyung s the boys tight jeans, pulling them off Jungkook's legs with a bit of a struggle.

 

He tries not to wake Jungkook up, tugging the suffocating jeans off before tossing them onto the ground.

 

And when Taehyung sits back up, his eyes skim over Jungkook's body. 

 

And his heart flutters, as he looks from Jungkook's thick, perfect thighs, to his smooth, hard abs. His eyes dart over to Jungkook's face, enjoying how somber he looks in sleep, eyes delicately shut as his lips stay slightly apart to let the air through.

 

Taehyung smiles, leaning over the side of the bed to flick off the light before he pulls the blankets over him and Jungkook, scooting closer to Jungkook.

 

He wraps his arms around the boy, leaning his face into Jungkook's warm neck and kissing the boys neck softly before closing his eyes.

 

And Taehyung suddenly feels incredibly grateful, for he can spend his last night holding onto Jungkook this closely. 

 

He can finally show his feelings without holding back.

 

~

 

Taehyung wakes up at 6am, unsure what he should do when he sees Jungkook attached to him. Should he get up and leave Jungkook? Or should he stay?

 

The competition is officially over and they won't be seeing each other for a while. So should Taehyung make it less hard by leaving right away? 

 

Taehyung stares at the sleeping boy, contemplating so much. 

 

"Congrats Jungkook." Taehyung whispers, patting boys hair before getting up from the bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

Jungkook wakes up to someone aggressively shaking him.

 

He opens his eyes, feeling his head start to ache as the light hits his eyes. When he adjusts to the brightness of the room, Jungkook spots Taehyung above him, both arms on Jungkook's.

 

"Jungkook wake up!" Taehyung's voice is rushed, and for some reason he looks panicked.

 

Jungkook quickly sits up in bed, ignoring the pain in his head as his eyes widen.

 

"What, what's wrong?" Jungkook tries not to sound groggy as he rubs his eyes and pulls the blankets off of him.

 

"We're suppose to be out of the building by 8:30. It's already 8:20 and our dorm rooms aren't payed for a longer stay." Taehyung tells the news to Jungkook, and it's all new to the black haired boy.

 

"What since when?" Jungkook gets up from his bed, walking over to the closet to get some clothes on.

 

"I got a text early this morning. Anyways, we need to go back home and you need to hurry up." Taehyung says, throwing a pair of pants to Jungkook- which he stumbles over to catch.

 

"Home? I don't have a car, I have to call my parents and ask them to pick me up and-"

 

"I'll drive you." Taehyung is grabbing all of Jungkook's clothes and shoving them in a bag, packing up all this thing.

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

"Yes. Now let's go." Taehyung zips up his bag and grabs Jungkook's wrist, pulling him out the door.

 

As they rush down the hallway, Jungkook checks his phone, seeing that it's now 8:27. 

 

He allows Taehyung to pull him down the hallway, reaching the elevator before pressing the R button.

 

Once they're in the elevator, both boys drop their bags on the ground. Jungkook sighs.

 

"That wasn't the best way to wake up." Jungkook mutters, feeling his head pound. He his lips and his face scrunches up as he still tastes the faint alcohol aftertaste.

 

"Sorry Kook. How do you feel?" Taehyung asks, turning his head to look at the brown haired boy.

 

"My head hurts. And I'm tired. And I'm hungry. Starving." Jungkook complains, pouting to Taehyung.

 

Taehyung laughs.

 

"You complain an awful lot for someone who just won idol War." Taehyung interjects, raising his eyebrow to the boy next to him.

 

Jungkook's face looks like a deer in the headlights as he turns his head quickly to face Taehyung's.

 

"Oh yeah, you're right... Tae I totally forgot!" Jungkook's face lights up as a smile creeps onto his mouth.

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes, chuckling at the thought that Jungkook could forget he won 10000$ and an idol War contract. 

 

However another part of him is guilty for waking the boy up so abruptly, still not quite having his own plan in his head of what he's going to do-when they get in the car and drive their separate ways. 

 

The elevator dings, the doors opening as both boys grab their bags and head out.

 

They wave off some of the crew standing in the main hall and Jungkook shakes some hands of the producers and other formal people in charge of the show.

 

Namjoon texts Jungkook, telling him to come back to the office in a week for details on working with him. They won't be saying goodbye just yet.

 

After waving off the camera men and crew, Taehyung and Jungkook walk out of the idol War building, heading to the parking lot.

 

It's chilly outside and Jungkook feels like over the time he stayed in this building, he hadn't gotten any fresh air, instead he'd been secluded in the studios and his dorm room. 

 

He takes a big breath, the air smelling like freshly cut grass and breezy air. 

 

Taehyung unlocks his car, getting in and beckoning for Jungkook to hop in shotgun. 

 

He starts the car and takes one last look at the building before driving off. 

 

Taehyung smiles.

 

"I'm going to miss this place."